If Captain's Club changes come to Crown & Anchor . . .

compman9

10 hours ago, yogimax said:

No.  For some reason folks seem to delight in predicting cuts to the loyalty program.  Of course, their predictions of reductions never involves their own level.

Waaaayyy too much speculation on these threads...with no back up or proof.  😉  Guess we can tell members are bored...they are sure are not cruising.  😮 

10 hours ago, yogimax said:

No.  For some reason folks seem to delight in predicting cuts to the loyalty program.  Of course, their predictions of reductions never involves their own level.

Too much emphasis here on levels. Want certain amenities, book the cabin that includes them.

Edited to add: Pinnacles are the exception to this. Once they reach that level they deserve certain perks as long as space permits and doesn’t interfere with those that have access to same amenities with booked cabin.  M8 😎😁

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Too much emphasis here on levels. Want certain amenities, book the cabin that includes them.

Edited to add: Pinnacles are the exception to this. Once they reach that level they deserve certain perks as long as space permits and doesn’t interfere with those that have access to same amenities with booked cabin.  M8 😎😁

Just curious.. why make an exception for Pinnacles?  You could make the same argument for D+ or D.  Like Pinnacles, they also deserve certain perks, just at a reduced level.

• Like 3

On 11/24/2020 at 7:06 PM, yogimax said:

One excursion (sometimes 2) in each port is included.  The food is excellent and both food and wine mirror the locality you are visiting.  In addition, there will be nightly entertainment or cultural presentations.  It is a different experience from traditional cruising and, bottom line, we love both.

We've did Viking Budapest to Amsterdam in 2016. Wonderful itinerary. Our experience was 1 included excursion and it usually was into a town with free time. They offered other excursions at a price....and many weren't inexpensive. Out of 14 days we had 7 that the upper deck was closed due to river being high. While we enjoyed the cruise Viking is a one and done for us.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Just curious.. why make an exception for Pinnacles?  You could make the same argument for D+ or D.  Like Pinnacles, they also deserve certain perks, just at a reduced level.

Look up the meaning of Pinnacle. I couldn’t find any mention of D+ or D in Webster. 😂😂😂

I edited to add them as I didn’t want to be accused of P bashing. I’ve said they should have their own exclusive area(s). 

You want certain amenities, book the appropriate cabin. 😇

M8

56 minutes ago, yogimax said:

He has posted many times that he has Pinnacle friends. He did semi accept me as a D+ but I think I'm an outlier.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Look up the meaning of Pinnacle. I couldn’t find any mention of D+ or D in Webster. 😂😂😂

I edited to add them as I didn’t want to be accused of P bashing. I’ve said they should have their own exclusive area(s). 

You want certain amenities, book the appropriate cabin. 😇

M8

I would but RCL doesn’t offer amenities I want i.e. private spas & pools. For that I go to MSC YC or NCL Haven. For convenience of departure ports I go with RCL & only book JS or large balconies. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Amazing... you couldn't find the word "diamond" in Webster's?

I also looked up "pinnacle" in Webster's and could find no reference to Royal Caribbean.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Amazing... you couldn't find the word "diamond" in Webster's?

I also looked up "pinnacle" in Webster's and could find no reference to Royal Caribbean.

You said D+ and D.  I believe Diamond is a Stone  I have seen many “Stones” in the DL/CL as monuments before HH, watching their watches for that first “FREE” drink. 

Pinnacle - the highest point of achievement, in case you missed it. 

😎

Edited by Milwaukee Eight
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, LorraineP said:

I would but RCL doesn’t offer amenities I want i.e. private spas & pools. For that I go to MSC YC or NCL Haven. For convenience of departure ports I go with RCL & only book JS or large balconies. 

Yeah, none of those has a flowrider.  So, I am out.  😇

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Pinnacle - the highest point of achievement, in case you missed it. 

😎

In the grand scheme of life taking a lot of cruises is the highest point of achievement?

Asking for a friend.😇

6 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

In the grand scheme of life taking a lot of cruises is the highest point of achievement?

Asking for a friend.😇

We are not talking about life, we are simply talking about a company loyalty program.  

So, in regards to the  company loyalty program, then Pinnacle  is the highest achievement in the program. 

m

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

We are not talking about life, we are simply talking about a company loyalty program.  

So, in regards to the  company loyalty program, then Pinnacle  is the highest achievement in the program. 

m

Lighten up, I was joking with him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1