2022 TRANSATLANTIC

ROYALBOY

• ROYALBOY changed the title to 2022 TRANSATLANTIC
1 hour ago, ROYALBOY said:

Hello: any information when Fall 2022 transatlantic’s will open for sale?

We're obviously on the same idea - I have 4/6 itineraries but no pricing. Still waiting on those details. We're definitely doing a TA in Fall of 2022......

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ashland said:

What is the usual itinerary for these fall TA's?

IDK about fall but check out the one on Celebrity APEX, 4/30/22, lovely itinerary, Ponta Delgada, Brest, FR, Portland/Dorset UK, LeHavre/Paris, Bruges Belgium, Amsterdam, includes 8 days at sea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ashland said:

What is the usual itinerary for these fall TA's?

You can see the fall 2022 TA itineraries right now by going to post 60 in the thread linked below and clicking on the links in that post; as others have noted above, while they've been loaded in the system, they aren't yet open for booking.  As for "usual itineraries," no way to know what will be "usual" in the post-pandemic world.  Some of these itineraries are a little short on ports (not a huge deal for us, as we love TAs for the sea days).  

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Turtles06 said:

You can see the fall 2022 TA itineraries right now by going to post 60 in the thread linked below and clicking on the links in that post; as others have noted above, while they've been loaded in the system, they aren't yet open for booking.  As for "usual itineraries," no way to know what will be "usual" in the post-pandemic world.  Some of these itineraries are a little short on ports (not a huge deal for us, as we love TAs for the sea days).  

It only shows Apex, Reflection, and Silhouette, not Constellation, Infinity, or Edge.  🍷

2 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

I can book Apex Fall 2022 TA right now on a site I look at all the time.  

That's strange.  None of the Fall 2022 TA's are showing in Cruising Power, the travel agent booking platform.  🍷

X is holding back the Fall TA's for 2022 because they are over 7 days and end in the US. They have asked the CDC to clarify if these TA's will be be allowed and are waiting for an answer.

The Spring TA's are apparently OK because they leave US waters for Europe and don't come back for 6 months.

59 minutes ago, Gracie115 said:

I can book Apex Fall 2022 TA right now on a site I look at all the time.  

Yes, it's been open for booking on the X website too.  We’re already booked. 😊

Edited by C-Dragons
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, C-Dragons said:

X is holding back the Fall TA's for 2022 because they are over 7 days and end in the US. They have asked the CDC to clarify if these TA's will be be allowed and are waiting for an answer.

The Spring TA's are apparently OK because they leave US waters for Europe and don't come back for 6 months.

That's interesting.  Do you think they are waiting for that answer for the Spring 2021 TA's too?  We are booked on the Reflection TA to Amsterdam and I have just assumed it won't happen but maybe I'm wrong???

Just now, Gracie115 said:

That's interesting.  Do you think they are waiting for that answer for the Spring 2021 TA's too?  We are booked on the Reflection TA to Amsterdam and I have just assumed it won't happen but maybe I'm wrong???

Since the Reflection is going to Europe, it probably will sail.

However the determining factor will probably be the Covid situation, and whether cruise ships will be allowed into the various countries.

• Like 1

if fall, 2022 TA's are out, Celebrity sure cannot book them, so I do not understand how another site could do the same...I called again this morning.  I was able to book the overnight in Istanbul with Edge, but do want a TA back to the States.  Please post if you can really book and not just see the itinerary...thanks!

3 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Almost two years from now?  The CDC restrictions that you mention expire November 2021.  Once of us is confused.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Yes, it's been open for booking on the X website too.  We’re already booked. 😊

The fall TA for Apex is or is not open; the spring TA is open, but I have a TP from Sydney to Honolulu. otherwise, I'd be on that one.  I like the itinerary on Edge better than the one on Apex for the fall TA, as at least you can look at that now.  I guess some of us want a certain cabin...

Edited by Lastdance

1 minute ago, Lastdance said:

The fall TA for Apex is or is not open?  I called again and was told I could not book it yet.  How is this possible?  I guess I need clarification?

I booked a TA on EDGE for April 22, 2022.  As far as I could see, it was the latest TA for 2022 posted thus far on their website.  C-Dragons will explain.

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

I booked a TA on EDGE for April 22, 2022.  As far as I could see, it was the latest TA for 2022 posted thus far on their website.  C-Dragons will explain.

Exactly...thanks so much!  Yes, I certainly understand the "why," but it always helps to use the exact dates. or spring/fall.  Otherwise this makes for a very confusing thread...C-Dragons is always trustworthy.

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, C-Dragons said:

That would be me.

I was so close to booking this April 30 TA...but last night I saw one on EDGE for April 22, 2022 and as it had places I have not been to, decided to go for that one.  Enjoy it is ONLY 16 months away!!!

• Like 1