CHANGES TO CROWN AND ANCHOR BENEFITS

21 hours ago, Cigar King said:

Granted the pods are more expensive, but, they also taste (at least to me) a LOT better.

We always get our fix in the lounge with the espresso machine, it's only been broken one time for us on all 25 or so cruises.  But for Keurig, we only do one cup,  Italian Roast by Tilley.  We have had a DeLonghi automatic espresso machine for too long!  We sent the Nespresso back to Nespresso when we tried it.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 9:25 AM, John&LaLa said:

Technically, you shouldn't have been getting drinks to go in DL anyway. Official Policy was no food or drinks to leave the lounge

I remember on quite a few cruises where a large table was set up in the DL with several kinds of wine -- probably 100 full glasses, for Diamonds to take with them on their way out.  Other times we were asked by the server if we'd like a glass of wine to bring to dinner.  Not so long ago.....

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, YlangYlangF9PB3E said:

I remember on quite a few cruises where a large table was set up in the DL with several kinds of wine -- probably 100 full glasses, for Diamonds to take with them on their way out.  Other times we were asked by the server if we'd like a glass of wine to bring to dinner.  Not so long ago.....

NO ONE ever tried to stop me from taking the glass I was suckin on out the door....just sayin

• Like 2

On 6/9/2021 at 10:01 AM, Ride-The-Waves said:

The only thing RCI is "happy about" is to be able to fleece their "guests" out of more coin.

Never sailing these bozos again.  Service has declined, perks are non-existent, cleanliness of ships is horrible, and the behemoths are not conducive to comfortable sailing.  Retch.  Staying with Celebrity, Princess, Oceania and Azamara.

Bye Felicia!

• Like 3

On 6/7/2021 at 2:43 PM, Cigar King said:

That's only a negative if you are not booked in a suite.  Pinnacles in a suite will continue to have access.

Does junior suite consider suite guess and has access to suite lounge?

23 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

GS and above have access to the Suite Lounge.  

Inside joke

Laura may have a new OS booking courtesy of a CC member😉

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/7/2021 at 7:36 AM, Anton said:

"...beverage vouchers to be used at any bar, at any time or in the Diamond Lounge during the nightly Happy Hour"

This means the unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge at happy hours are ending, and they won't return. 

Are they saying you have to use a voucher to get a drink in the Diamond Lounge?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Has anyone heard about the coffee machine in the DL on Adventure?  Is it still there and free?  I have heard the DL soda and water has to be taken out of the vouchers.  

They do not turn it on until 7:00am and a crew member is there to make it.  It is a brand new machine but with features the same as the previous one.  And yes it's free.

Edited by Tagsalong
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tagsalong said:

They do not turn it on until 7:00am and a crew member is there to make it.  It is a brand new machine but with features the same as the previous one.  And yes it's free.

Does it do decaf? The picture I saw looked like a single bean hopper