What day was check-in available for you? 57 days out and still says check-in not available. Cruise is 9/4 SymphonyOTS

15 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

My Odyssey sailings just opened up this morning - day 41, 47 & 55

Yay!  Our Odyssey cruise is still 5 months away, but nice to see something 'happening' with Odyssey.  Hope you enjoy, and share a bit here when you go!  🙂 

7 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Yay!  Our Odyssey cruise is still 5 months away, but nice to see something 'happening' with Odyssey.  Hope you enjoy, and share a bit here when you go!  🙂 

I was very happy to be able to check in not only for 8/22 but the other 2 legs of my B2B2B.  It is finally starting to feel like they might actually happen!

I might to a live thread, I am still undecided.  I think it will depend on how many others do ones for the previous sailings . I don’t want to bombard everyone with the same pics 😂

10 minutes ago, Canadian Disney Mom said:

I was very happy to be able to check in not only for 8/22 but the other 2 legs of my B2B2B.  It is finally starting to feel like they might actually happen!

I am hoping for you guys to go too.  🙂  That gives me more hope for us as well.  I can't wait for the pics and reviews to start rolling in.  Makes the waiting easier, you know?  

I see you are from Saint John.  One of our favorite ports.  We love renting a car there and exploring when we do a NE sailing.  So beautiful!  One day, we plan to spend a few weeks up there in your area trying to see as much as possible.  

1 hour ago, barbeyg said:

I see you are from Saint John.  One of our favorite ports.  We love renting a car there and exploring when we do a NE sailing.  So beautiful!  One day, we plan to spend a few weeks up there in your area trying to see as much as possible.  

Thanks - we like it too 🙂 We live in the condo building directly across the street from the cruise terminal actually.  Sadly we did not move in until September 2020 so have yet so see any cruise ships blocking out view.  I wish we were a home port - I could literally wheel my bags across the street 😂

9D806F98-0439-414E-AEFC-9836DE7141F4.jpeg

A58D125E-9AF5-4CD3-A571-F53B6A9AC586.jpeg

• Like 2

32 Days out from my Alaska Ovation cruise - No docs!!  They do keep adding sections to the Royal Caribbean app but still no docs!    they finally updated the app to the correct itinerary ( Add Sitka and remove Victoria BC). As of now I have not seen anything about an Ovation test cruise, so I guess that will have to happen first.

Beth

On 7/9/2021 at 6:54 PM, udamom said:

Just wondering when check in became available for those of you that have started cruising. This cruise is sailing as I am aware.

thought on my previous cruise's it was 90 days out. I know all things cruise are changed -so just wondering when the check in popped up for those of you who have sailed or are sailing sooner then me

Thanks! 

I hope to be cruising Brilliance on the day you are on SY, now to read the rest of the thread. 

On 7/12/2021 at 12:33 PM, Canadian Disney Mom said:

My Odyssey sailings just opened up this morning - day 41, 47 & 55

We're on the maiden Odyssey sailing (7/31) and our check-in just opened yesterday as well -- only 19 days out.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sixbirches said:

I was able to check in today for our Aug 20 Ovation cruise. so, look and see if your is available 

Yes, check in available. 34 days till cruising. All done! 🙂

Edited by denamo

On 7/9/2021 at 5:54 PM, udamom said:

Just wondering when check in became available for those of you that have started cruising. This cruise is sailing as I am aware.

thought on my previous cruise's it was 90 days out. I know all things cruise are changed -so just wondering when the check in popped up for those of you who have sailed or are sailing sooner then me

Thanks! 

Just got our check-in today  for Independence Of The Seas we leave on 8-29-21 this may help I was told we would check in 21 out but it was sooner hope this helps