Live - Allure Simulation Cruise July 27, 2021🛳

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

No announcement per se. It's on the TV.

We are home

20210729_083305.thumb.jpg.b92160def74ce81df70fe0b8df2be34c.jpg

Welcome home. I absorbed every bit of your review and told myself I was there. 
Thank you for taking the time out of such a short cruise to give us a taste. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After all is said and done, those crowds do add a little interest on a cruise. Although I'd cherish not having to que, a deserted ghost town of a ship may be a little off putting!  Reduced capacity, maybe but 650 people on Allure...maybe need some more interaction, eh?

• Like 4

Thank John for all your reporting. As another poster said probably the shortest review you've ever done. Makes for less typing. I agree with you while having the space, the vibe of ship is better having more passengers. I love a beach with few people but Coco Cay looked like something was off. The more people the more merrier. Thank you and hug Bella for me.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, BecciBoo said:

After all is said and done, those crowds do add a little interest on a cruise. Although I'd cherish not having to que, a deserted ghost town of a ship may be a little off putting!  Reduced capacity, maybe but 650 people on Allure...maybe need some more interaction, eh?

The one positive is instant elevators 👍

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Thank John for all your reporting. As another poster said probably the shortest review you've ever done. Makes for less typing. I agree with you while having the space, the vibe of ship is better having more passengers. I love a beach with few people but Coco Cay looked like something was off. The more people the more merrier. Thank you and hug Bella for me.

Forgot about Coco Cay. The wave pool space and no lines for slides was awesome. The food didn't get much turnover, so that was bad. I enjoyed Oasis Pool. Had some nice conversations in the shade

• Like 3

Just now, Sea Dog said:

I didn't even think about that. That would be bad.

They would make it right. Took three tries for Laura's cheeseburger at Snack Shack.

My chicken sandwich and mozzarella stix were perfect on first try

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RFerrington said:

I've noticed the same thing on our Christmas and New Years cruises on SY.  For EVER there were no J3's available on the NY cruise but suddenly there are.  I think they are slowly increasing capacity.

Or it could be some people are canceling and if Royal can get a new booking for twice the price Royal is loving that.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

lol, we cruise with RCI because their ships ARE the amusement parks. We care not for Disney.

Have you ever been to Skull Island at Six Flags Over Georgia

Our Rides | White Water Atlanta

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Have you ever been to Skull Island at Six Flags Over Georgia

Our Rides | White Water Atlanta

I went to 6 flags once, about 20 years ago. I have no interest in that stuff myself and I am not an adventure seeker. We sail on RCI for my 10 yo kid's sake - we love it when he has a ton of fun things to do, because he doesn't do kid's club and has no interest in making friends with other kids on the cruise. He is usually bored on Princess because their ships have nothing.

And, you know, with the pandemic the last 1.5 years haven't been fun for him at all.

• Like 3