Deployment 2023-24 booking season begins

17 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

image.thumb.png.34ac719cf2279e680e298ff7097f04ae.png

Ooooooooooooh!!   There is nothing showing just yet but the possibility of Dubai sailings again is fab!!

Just part of the World Cruise  - but would be nice of they did go back to the gulf for Nov-Mar

23 minutes ago, Castle25 said:

Just part of the World Cruise  - but would be nice of they did go back to the gulf for Nov-Mar

They wouldn't have a region tab for just one sailing ... but then again this is the RCI IT department we are talking about!

I am hoping there will be a Dubai season Winter 2023-24 🤞

• Like 1

Oasis prices for summer 2023 are considerably higher than 2022. Wow. I think I’ll be waiting on this one.

For comparison,

9/18/22, CLS, for 2, $5400.

9/17/23, CLS, for 2, $6952

5/1/22, JS, for 2, $3196

5/7/23, JS, for 2, $4652.

mac_tlc

11 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

Oasis prices for summer 2023 are considerably higher than 2022. Wow. I think I’ll be waiting on this one.

Yeah, pricing on the cruises I've checked for NE are up as well.  A 9 night NE cruise, in a JS is right at $5k.  We sailed Anthem in 2019, in a GS, for $500 more.  I get that it is a few years later now, but I won't pay $5k for a JS to NE.  We will probably do a land vacation to the area, like we did last year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Yeah, pricing on the cruises I've checked for NE are up as well.  A 9 night NE cruise, in a JS is right at $5k.  We sailed Anthem in 2019, in a GS, for $500 more.  I get that it is a few years later now, but I won't pay $5k for a JS to NE.  We will probably do a land vacation to the area, like we did last year.

Prices for all sailings seem to have gone up overnight!  I had a bucketful that I've been tracking and they all made a big jump.  Sigh...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kelitino said:

Prices for all sailings seem to have gone up overnight!  I had a bucketful that I've been tracking and they all made a big jump.  Sigh...

Cruise lines are getting hopeful...and have a ton of debt to pay off.  I really understand and sympathize with them.  But, it's all supply and demand.  If people are willing to pay the prices, they will stay high.  But if passengers don't jump on these prices.....

I guess some of us will wait and see.  🙂

2 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

Cruise lines are getting hopeful...and have a ton of debt to pay off.  I really understand and sympathize with them.  But, it's all supply and demand.  If people are willing to pay the prices, they will stay high.  But if passengers don't jump on these prices.....

We tend to book when new cruises are open to get the cabin / location that we prefer...........then you have over a year to monitor prices for new sales or just a plain old price reduction.

2 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

For those of you in the Baltimore area (looking at you @Rogueperson :classic_smile:), there's a nice little repo departing from Fort Lauderdale to Baltimore on May 1st 2023, going via the 3 ABC islands.

image.thumb.png.96fd43e0f46fda0aaee99090dbb47e9e.png

I loved this...but it leaves on Monday, the absolute worse leave killing day to take a cruise :(:(  Have to 8 days off AND it means I have to go to work the day we get back.  I'm taking the SAME amount of time off in March of this year, but I'm doing 12 nights.  Better bang for my time off.

4 minutes ago, Rogueperson said:

I loved this...but it leaves on Monday, the absolute worse leave killing day to take a cruise :(:(  Have to 8 days off AND it means I have to go to work the day we get back.  I'm taking the SAME amount of time off in March of this year, but I'm doing 12 nights.  Better bang for my time off.

I get you. This whole having to work for a living is a real pain when all you want to do is cruise! :classic_sad:

4 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

They wouldn't have a region tab for just one sailing ... but then again this is the RCI IT department we are talking about!

I am hoping there will be a Dubai season Winter 2023-24 🤞

I'm with you!!

We absolutely loved our Jewel Dubai sailing - id be on it again in shot if they offered it.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

For those of you in the Baltimore area (looking at you @Rogueperson :classic_smile:), there's a nice little repo departing from Fort Lauderdale to Baltimore on May 1st 2023, going via the 3 ABC islands.

image.thumb.png.96fd43e0f46fda0aaee99090dbb47e9e.png

Yeah similar Repos use to be 13-15niters when I started doing them dozen yrs ago. Then were only 12nites, then 11, now 10niters. Like it but prefer Fall returning to Florida Sailings

3 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah similar Repos use to be 13-15niters when I started doing them dozen yrs ago. Then were only 12nites, then 11, now 10niters. Like it but prefer Fall returning to Florida Sailings

I was hoping Liberty might do one up to Cape Liberty next year but from her schedule she's just doing the empty 3-day run same as Oasis. :classic_sad:

• Like 1

Just now, FionaMG said:

I was hoping Liberty might do one up to Cape Liberty next year but from her schedule she's just doing the empty 3-day run same as Oasis. :classic_sad:

Agree. My Kids life long Cruisers since age 2 love Oasis and Quantum Class, I prefer Smaller Ships, longer Cruises

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, barbeyg said:

I am definitely in the wait and see group!  I also sympathize with them but my vacation dollars are limited!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, dsvd79 said:

I'm interested in the 14 night cruise to Greenland from Cape Liberty- Roundtrip.  Oceanview is only 2800. No Air, or Pre-Hotel for me either. . . 

I really liked the look of that one too but the date doesn't work for us.  :classic_sad:

It seems like a pretty decent price for such a unique itinerary.

1 hour ago, cruise wizard said:

We tend to book when new cruises are open to get the cabin / location that we prefer...........then you have over a year to monitor prices for new sales or just a plain old price reduction.

Yeah, we normally do too.  🙂  But this time, the initial offering, the itineraries and the ships they chose will push us onto a land vacation in NE.  

31 minutes ago, dsvd79 said:

I'm interested in the 14 night cruise to Greenland from Cape Liberty- Roundtrip.  Oceanview is only 2800. No Air, or Pre-Hotel for me either. . . 

Isn’t the transatlantic right before this sailing the one that usually ends in Boston?

1 hour ago, cruise wizard said:

Same here. My Booked Cruises have over yr now, received thousands in reductions last 6 months. Off hand one dropped over half, another two 1/3 less. Fortunate with few them also offering Military/Vet Discounts helping. Like get my Fav Cabin and not change it on my B2B's. Most my Cruises Book first hr they are released