Onboard Allure!!

We will be boarding her on 8/15! Have a great cruise. 

I would be interested in the total on board, if they ever disclose that, as well as how many are children.

Thanks!

mac_tlc

• Like 2

On boarding could not have been easier. Saw some tears of joy to be getting on and tears from people denied boarding. Crew very happy and they are everywhere. Tracelet is required. Put in on and forget its there, no big deal. The pools are limited capacity depending on size. Seems to range from about 9-14 people. I expect this to be a problem tomorrow at sea. Don’t envy the lifeguard telling someone they can’t go in the pool because they are person #10. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mac_tlc said:

We will be boarding her on 8/15! Have a great cruise. 

I would be interested in the total on board, if they ever disclose that, as well as how many are children.

Thanks!

mac_tlc

They told us 2000 but that isn't final

30 minutes ago, Majorleague said:

On boarding could not have been easier. Saw some tears of joy to be getting on and tears from people denied boarding. Crew very happy and they are everywhere. Tracelet is required. Put in on and forget its there, no big deal. The pools are limited capacity depending on size. Seems to range from about 9-14 people. I expect this to be a problem tomorrow at sea. Don’t envy the lifeguard telling someone they can’t go in the pool because they are person #10. 

Were the people denied due to no covid tests documentation, no preboard test appt for unvax or covid postive?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, irishgal432 said:

Were the people denied due to no covid tests documentation, no preboard test appt for unvax or covid postive?

I don’t know specifics. Pure speculation would be the tests as they are the newest requirement. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Majorleague said:

I don’t know specifics. Pure speculation would be the tests as they are the newest requirement. 

So Royal was not doing any testing at the pier?

1 hour ago, Majorleague said:

Thanks for update -- great news.  How did they handle check-in times.  We are scheduled for 1:30 boarding.