Change to Western Itinerary

Just received notification from. RCL that our October 10 Allure cruise will not be doing port stops at either Labadee or Falmouth, but will be substituting Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Nassau instead. Coco Cay stop is still on the itinerary.

Welcome to the wonderful world of Itinerary Changes. 
Our Symphony Southern Caribbean Cruise has changed to Nassau and Eastern Caribbean. Then Changed St Kitts to San Juan and we are expecting another change very soon due to the hurricane patterns. 
We depart in 10 days and the only thing I really know is what ship we are sailing on  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, molly361 said:

That sounds better to me

Us as well. Don’t mind the beach day at Labadee, but don’t even bother getting off the ship in Falmouth.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Us as well. Don’t mind the beach day at Labadee, but don’t even bother getting off the ship in Falmouth.

We get on the day you get off.  If Costa Maya and Coz were the regular Western stops we probably would have picked that one.  I wonder if all Sept and Oct Westerns are changing he port stops?

Edited by molly361

31 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Just received notification from. RCL that our October 10 Allure cruise will not be doing port stops at either Labadee or Falmouth, but will be substituting Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Nassau instead. Coco Cay stop is still on the itinerary.

Interesting news. We are on the next Western on Allure October 24th, but haven’t heard anything about our itinerary, although I am expected a change. We were not planning to get off the ship in Nassau or Falmouth and will probably not get off in Costa Maya if we change to the same ports. Kind of disappointed about Labadee though, one reason I booked this was cause it went to both private ports, Labadee and Coco Cay. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LilBlackDress said:

We depart in 10 days and the only thing I really know is what ship we are sailing on  

You don't know you are sailing until ship pulls away from the pier until then everything is still subject to change.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Did not get an e-mail (yet), so I check our cruise planner and the calendar shows the change, ie. Cozumel and Costa Maya instead of Labadee and Falmouth.  The home page in my "Upcoming Cruises" still shows the original itinerary.

Edited by Tagsalong

22 minutes ago, Tagsalong said:

Did not get an e-mail (yet), so I check our cruise planner and the calendar shows the change, ie. Cozumel and Costa Maya instead of Labadee and Falmouth.  The home page in my "Upcoming Cruises" still shows the original itinerary.

I just checked the cruise planner too and for Oct 24th now shows Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Coco Cay. It doesn’t show Nassau. Oh well, no difference to us.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Apparently Royal UP is alive and well. We just received an email to submit bids for several different Suite categories on the 10/10 cruise.

Yup and most people are saying they are getting the upgrades with minimum bids.    I guess all depends on your ship and how booked up it is.

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

I took a trolley ride around Falmouth once...saw a very nice OLD Church...other than that, agree....

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

You don't know you are sailing until ship pulls away from the pier until then everything is still subject to change.

My Bad... We are scheduled to sail on Symphony in 10 days. It could be a different ship, it could be different ports, it could cruise to no where but dock in a foreign port overnight or we could just end up driving to NJ/PA to visit family because the cruise gets that ugly C word, and I am not talking about the 4 letter word lol 
Better?  LMAO 

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

We get on the day you get off.  If Costa Maya and Coz were the regular Western stops we probably would have picked that one.  I wonder if all Sept and Oct Westerns are changing he port stops?

Our Sept 26th Cruise just changed as well!  We are not disappointed!  😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, orville99 said:

SS_20210811_175758.thumb.jpg.8818a7e003d0bbfc83903b5a10a7598d.jpg

2 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

I took a trolley ride around Falmouth once...saw a very nice OLD Church...other than that, agree....

We spend the day at Falmouth hanging out in the pool at Jimmy Buffets. always a really fun time. The bartenders and music is great. Stool through the crafts area and truly enjoy the day. 

4 minutes ago, jcc1025 said:

We spend the day at Falmouth hanging out in the pool at Jimmy Buffets. always a really fun time. The bartenders and music is great. Stool through the crafts area and truly enjoy the day. 

And get your free drink if you wear your Margaritaville shirt.