Wonder of the Seas - Not going to China after all

Kokomo91165

22 minutes ago, di T said:

We have had the email last week to say our Allure b2 b would me moved to Wonder, Just logged in to my cruises and still showing as one cancelled and the other as changed from 7 nt Mediterranean to 6nts in the Caribbean !

We're the same. We had a b2b in June/July in Allure (different non-suite cabins). One is showing as cancelled and one showing on Allure in the Caribbean. We are booked in ultra spacious cabins for both legs and not confident that we'll make it to Wonder, as it looks like there are less of these cabins on Wonder.

7 hours ago, CruisingMax1981 said:

We've had our cabin confirmed on the TA (West). Same category! Over the moon! I hope you all get good news too. Happy Friday!

We are not in the same category. Bumped down from CLS to Junior Suite on Deck 11. Not happy, very disappointed. Will be canceling.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pratique said:

We are not in the same category. Bumped down from CLS to Junior Suite on Deck 11. Not happy, very disappointed. Will be canceling.

Geez, not even a GS available for you? How many more CLS on Allure then Wonder, must mean your CLS on your sailing were pretty much sold out on Allure and not enough CLS to move everyone to on Wonder.

Edited by Jimbo

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Geez, not even a GS available for you?

We would have taken anything in Sky Class. But this was inevitable, if not for us then for others. Not our lucky day. No interest in a JS. Will take my business elsewhere.

I was patient with the two year Covid related delays for this cruise, but this ship change really irks me because it was not forced by Covid.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pratique said:

They are still repricing, can't wait to see how that turns out. Now offering full suite benefits in the JS plus $300 OBC as a consolation prize. Still not worth it to us.

Popping JS passengers into Suite Neighborhood kinda overloads the exclusivity of the venue as designed. I know it's not all JS's

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Popping JS passengers into Suite Neighborhood kinda overloads the exclusivity of the venue as designed. I know it's not all JS's

Looking at about 50 additional guests assuming double occupancy and assuming everyone who is bumped sticks with the cruise. You're right, two weeks of that with so many seas days would not really make the experience good for anyone.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Pratique said:

They are still repricing, can't wait to see how that turns out. Now offering full suite benefits in the JS plus $300 OBC as a consolation prize. Still not worth it to us.

We got bumped down from Star Class Owners Panoramic to a Sky Class 1 Bdrm Aquatheater Suite.  Bummer.

Our warehouse based TA has not notified us of the change--I had to log into my RC account to see the new assignment.

I don't know if there are any price concessions, OBC, etc., because it literally takes many hours on hold to get to a human being with our warehouse based TA and I'm getting on the Apex tomorrow so will not worry about this until I return.

2 minutes ago, CalTexCruiser said:

We got bumped down from Star Class Owners Panoramic to a Sky Class 1 Bdrm Aquatheater Suite.  Bummer.

Our warehouse based TA has not notified us of the change--I had to log into my RC account to see the new assignment.

I don't know if there are any price concessions, OBC, etc., because it literally takes many hours on hold to get to a human being with our warehouse based TA and I'm getting on the Apex tomorrow so will not worry about this until I return.

Do you have a time frame to accept?

1 minute ago, CalTexCruiser said:

That means someone who was in an ATS also got bumped. Wonder where. Domino effect. Wish they had left Allure alone.

3 minutes ago, Pratique said:

Possible but not likely. More likely that all Star Class guests were re-accommodated in Sky Class first.

Realky curious to see how many STAR Class accept the massive downgrades, and will they staff more Genies

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Realky curious to see how many STAR Class accept the massive downgrades

For some it may depend on the pricing. If they are repricing at the going rate with paltry OBC then it may not be worth it unless someone really wants to be on this cruise. The Allure TA, when we booked, had really good pricing, less than half of what they are charging for the Harmony TA next month.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pratique said:

For some it may depend on the pricing. If they are repricing at the going rate with paltry OBC then it may not be worth it unless someone really wants to be on this cruise. The Allure TA, when we booked, had really good pricing, less than half of what they are charging for the Harmony TA next month.

Do you have STAR booked for Allure?

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Do you have STAR booked for Allure?

No we were in a CLS.

Royal should have offered price protection for another cruise. But whatever. The JS on Wonder will probably cost as much as we were going to pay for the CLS. Waiting to find out.