4' must be the new 6'

20211007_134907.thumb.jpg.ca8816cc27360ab9432f38cafce3320a.jpg

Serious about making. Report Violations😱

I wonder if I should do that in the Windjammer 😉

20211007_134937.thumb.jpg.499d999d81d94a7bc2404ad740dc9f44.jpg

Perfume store is closed.😪

Guess I'll order from Alexa

20211007_135001.thumb.jpg.2c5063d8dddbf82a1a54f5935aa2a34a.jpg

Kind of an overcast morning. Actually felt raindrops. I have a very sensitive scalp.🤣🤣

20211007_134849.thumb.jpg.a30398ecabf052ffdfcd122b031c4d56.jpg

@Sea Dog

20211007_134918.thumb.jpg.f3c402ebf89fe88b7d4eb2242574963b.jpg

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

Had lunch in jammer. Uninspiring. CK menu was just sad. And heavy. 

But we got good seats by food and enjoyed the people watching. Social distancing not going well. Feel sorry for crew.

Went to DL to play cards after lunch. Enjoyed the Pinnacle Bashing going on at group across from us. Put my pin on right before we left. 

Good times😉

• Like 3
  • Haha 25

Sorrentos opened at 1:00. 

20211007_101207.thumb.jpg.ab5e21366635d7f009296a6f7d4a8594.jpg

It was pretty crowded, but that means fresh pie, so we can live with that. But no vegetarian 😕.

I still had my pin on from DL departure, and they probably noticed, so they put one in and offered to bring it to us. That's nice. 

Now was it because we're Pinnacle? Not sure, but I'm not going to turn it down. 

Pizza has been pretty good this trip. I'll make sure and mention that on survey.  

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

In many communities, the first 6' or so belongs to the city/county. It's the right of way.

No some yards in our subdivision have signs requesting us not to walk dogs on their yard. I just avoid them

Have seen signs like this indeed.   Have lost plants that died from being "watered" too much.  And wow did that soil stink when we had to dig it up!! 😮 

SmartSign "Keep Off Grass" Funny Dog Poop Sign for Lawn | 21” Tall Stake & Sign Kit

John - I knew you would recommend Cats. I shall see about scheduling.  Didn't care for it the first time seeing it but maybe that was because I was with about 100 6th graders!  Is that a new watch for Laura?  I noticed because I have a smaller version of the one she used to wear.  Fairly new to PINN pins.  Do most wear them a lot?  My few precovid PINN trips I think I wore mine to the Top Tier and PINN Meal with an Officer.

Hope you are having a fabulous trip!!  Katherine

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Why do they insist on cranking up the volume in so many venues.  We had to leave the main theater because the headliner was so loud that it bothered my wife's ears (Tinnitus).  It's not like their target audience is a bunch of 20 somethings who are used to being in a nightclub.  Same with the sound volume in the CocoCay pool. 

I must be getting old.  GET OFF MY LAWN!

When we first began cruising, we used Carnival. Later, on our first Royal cruise, I remember being happy that poolside music didn't seem as blaring. Might have been that I had hearing loss by then. These days, I just take my hearing aids out.☺️ Perfect!

Edited by Etta1213
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

I’m going to have to start cruising on smaller ships. It’s my fault we never dock at Havensight any more. 

No matter if you are cruising with RC or Celebrity no matter the size of the ship, you will be docking at Crown Bay. Few years ago, the RCG signed a new 10 year (?) lease to use CB.  Bummer! 👎

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Well this is a first time in all my years of cruising. Desperate Times call for Desperate Measures.😉

20211007_091953.thumb.jpg.ca41e3fef8749bb75672bc11d5c751b0.jpg

Sorry but I have not idea what that is? Oatmeal? What's in the small dishes?

49 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

@Sea Dog

20211007_134918.thumb.jpg.f3c402ebf89fe88b7d4eb2242574963b.jpg

Hey that's me. My secret is out.

41 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Been there, done that! 😇

What line is that? I want to get some good ship in port shots but am not familiar with lines you can't cross.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Sorry but I have not idea what that is? Oatmeal? 

What line is that? I want to get some good ship in port shots but am not familiar with lines you can't cross.

Yes, oatmeal. 

The containers are gold raisins, cinnamon, and brown sugar. 

You always see them along edge of pier. This one is up by the fence to Crown Bay. Just do what you want and get yelled at

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Usually a red painted line on the pier separating you from the water, the ship and the mooring lines. My wife just shakes her head at me and continues on. 😂

Edited by davekathy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Usually a red painted line on the pier separating you from the water, the ship and the mooring lines. My wife just shakes her head at me and continues on. 😂

When I approach the red line while taking pictures, it's my husband who's worried and freaking out about it. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, davekathy said:

No matter if you are cruising with RC or Celebrity no matter the size of the ship, you will be docking at Crown Bay. Few years ago, the RCG signed a new 10 year (?) lease to use CB.  Bummer! 👎

Yeah, the old "We have exciting new changes for you!!"   I always cringe when I see that listed at the beginning of one of their "improvement" notices.  

Just another typical RCI thing for changes that benefit them...not us.   😣

• Like 2

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Yeah, the old "We have exciting new changes for you!!"   I always cringe when I see that listed at the beginning of one of their "improvement" notices.  

Just another typical RCI thing for changes that benefit them...not us.   😣

Princess, too. When they first started docking at Crown Point, they said the ships were too large for Havensight. 
It’s been Crown Point with both lines since. 

38 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Yes, oatmeal. 

Looks like "gruel" to  me.  😛  Never been a fan of RCI's runny oatmeal.  

When Neo had his first breakfast with the crew.  "Everything the body needs".   🤢

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, John&LaLa said:

Had lunch in jammer. Uninspiring. CK menu was just sad. And heavy. 

But we got good seats by food and enjoyed the people watching. Social distancing not going well. Feel sorry for crew.

Went to DL to play cards after lunch. Enjoyed the Pinnacle Bashing going on at group across from us. Put my pin on right before we left. 

Good times😉

So, what was said?   Inquiring minds want to know.  More importantly - was any of it true?😀

m

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Usually a red painted line on the pier separating you from the water, the ship and the mooring lines.

So I am assuming that if I wanted to get that close up of a classic mooring line post and line going to the ship that is a no no?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sea Dog said:

So I am assuming that if I wanted to get that close up of a classic mooring line post and line going to the ship that is a no no?

As far as I know...as long as you don't cross the red line...you are OK.   

Gets more tricky when pax are weaving back and forth walking back to the ship after spending all afternoon at Senor Frogs.  😉 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3