Release dates

adamscott

2 minutes ago, bobstheboy said:

Very annoying, want to plan ahead, pull your finger out 😄

Do you you think that could be the reason their dragging their feet? A lot of people are saying they're wanting to move their 2022 cruises to 2023

Avril 

P&O have answered many requests when the 2023 Summer programme goes on sale on Faceache and they have ben giving the same answer for nearly a month now "very soon keep an eye out on social media" they have added in the last few days "it will be worth the wait".

55 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

P&O have answered many requests when the 2023 Summer programme goes on sale on Faceache and they have ben giving the same answer for nearly a month now "very soon keep an eye out on social media" they have added in the last few days "it will be worth the wait".

But does anyone really expect anything really exciting ?

God knows, I like Cadiz, but there is a limit to how many times you can visit it !

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Do you you think that could be the reason their dragging their feet? A lot of people are saying they're wanting to move their 2022 cruises to 2023

Avril 

I honestly don't think so.  The next couple of weeks are the usual time for release.

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

But does anyone really expect anything really exciting ?

God knows, I like Cadiz, but there is a limit to how many times you can visit it !

Not bothered about places being excited I just want them release their programme so Cunard release theirs. For some reason Cunard never release their programme until after P&O and I wanted to book for 2023 onboard QE when I go in November so I can get the $800 OBC they give you for booking onboard. Doesnt look now as if their programme will be released until I have disembarked the ship so will miss out so instead will have to either look at another cruise line or land based holiday.

9 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

Not bothered about places being excited I just want them release their programme so Cunard release theirs. For some reason Cunard never release their programme until after P&O and I wanted to book for 2023 onboard QE when I go in November so I can get the $800 OBC they give you for booking onboard. Doesnt look now as if their programme will be released until I have disembarked the ship so will miss out so instead will have to either look at another cruise line or land based holiday.

We are on Ventura 23/11 - 5/12 this year as a first P&o cruise. I am looking to book a September 2023 cruise from Southampton while onboard. Is there usually an additional incentive for discounts or obc?

Jim 

7 minutes ago, free from work said:

We are on Ventura 23/11 - 5/12 this year as a first P&o cruise. I am looking to book a September 2023 cruise from Southampton while onboard. Is there usually an additional incentive for discounts or obc?

Jim 

There is usually added incentive, extra OBC plus £50 deposit.

2 minutes ago, Rupert2251 said:

Dates for your diary

New itineraries and prices released Wednesday 3 November 2021.

Launch Dates Shine 

Just read you cannot choose your cabin number if you pre register and lock in your cruise. I won't risk it on Arvia, don't want a balcony on the dreaded Deck 8 !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bobstheboy said:

Just read you cannot choose your cabin number if you pre register and lock in your cruise. I won't risk it on Arvia, don't want a balcony on the dreaded Deck 8 !

I've pre-registered in the past with my TA, and told them which cabins I would accept. Booking direct with P&O is just pot luck !

• Like 1