The Daily for Wednesday November 10, 2021

richwmn

8 hours ago, summer slope said:

Thank you. I was a nervous wreck ordering and would have forgotten that.

Thanks also the @Seasick Sailorthe information. I’m not sure what you mean about the prescription. We have four test kits and glad we didn’t need to use it for our recent Rotterdam cruise. Where’s the prescription? Thanks for the clarification. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Good afternoon all, I hope everyone is having a great day. 
        Back from Dr appointment, all is well. Biopsy results were fatty tissue and fibroid . Another mammogram in 6 months and a follow up with him. 🎉🙏
         Blessings and prayers to all on our lists ❤️

So happy it wasn't anything serious.  🎉

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Good afternoon, all. The CC gremlins have really locked me down for the last 24 hours or so!

Yesterday morning we found out that DHs brother in Montreal passed away during the night. He had been on a ventilator for a couple of months with Stage 4 COPD. It was expected, and a needed release for him, but still a shock to those left behind. He did not want a service, so there is nothing to go out to Montreal for.

All the best for Wednesday. This morning I watched a cruise ship sailing into PV as the sun rose, although it was not a BHB. Does anyone know what day the Konigsdam  ones here?

7E87BA97-3E36-4640-829B-62AFFFA930A3.thumb.jpeg.d71017f6b48f3e577f6ec38d3a92a774.jpeg

So sorry to hear about your BIL.  Condolences to the family.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Suslor said:

Thanks also the @Seasick Sailorthe information. I’m not sure what you mean about the prescription. We have four test kits and glad we didn’t need to use it for our recent Rotterdam cruise. Where’s the prescription? Thanks for the 

This is not a self test. The home test requires a prescription and a proctor. 

• Like 4

Condolences, @Horizon chaser 1957, to you and your loved ones on the loss of your BIL.  That was probably a very strange experience to receive such news while away in such a foreign environment.  I hope that the sun and water and beauty of PV makes your loss less difficult.  Thinking of you.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

Good afternoon, all. The CC gremlins have really locked me down for the last 24 hours or so!

Yesterday morning we found out that DHs brother in Montreal passed away during the night. He had been on a ventilator for a couple of months with Stage 4 COPD. It was expected, and a needed release for him, but still a shock to those left behind. He did not want a service, so there is nothing to go out to Montreal for.

All the best for Wednesday. This morning I watched a cruise ship sailing into PV as the sun rose, although it was not a BHB. Does anyone know what day the Konigsdam  ones here?

7E87BA97-3E36-4640-829B-62AFFFA930A3.thumb.jpeg.d71017f6b48f3e577f6ec38d3a92a774.jpeg

I misunderstood your question. The Koningsdam will be in PV on Thursdays from 8am until 9pm beginning next week.  DH thinks we'll be the only ship in port on Thursdays.

Lenda

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Horizon chaser 1957 said:

I am so sorry for your loss and the family.  May memories ease the loss.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1