On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Massage was awesome. Had Elena from Naples. Highly recommend 👌 

Waiting for Laura

20220113_110436.thumb.jpg.c1cd59e1953f126451a0c48b94575ce7.jpg

Elena worked me over during the Christmas cruise aboard Harmony. I agree, magic hands.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

Think about it, you miss St. Kitts and need extra time at Coco Cay for all the transfers.🤔😉

I've honestly lost track of where we originally going, I think Western. But I think St Kitts was an adjustment to our first alteration. 

@Ourusualbeach can you verify the paper trail for us

3 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I've honestly lost track of where we originally going, I think Western. But I think St Kitts was an adjustment to our first alteration. 

@Ourusualbeach can you verify the paper trail for us

Ignoring the Jewel that you booked on to get the lift and shift deal the original Harmony itinerary was Nassau, Jamaica, Labadee and CocoCay.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We missed San Juan this week and no refund of port fees or Obc for the fare.  

Still don't understand it. Port fees are collected and paid to the port. If the port is missed I don't see how a cruise line can legally keep them.

Do these cabins have the usual green theme it seems like so many rcl ships I've been on have? I cant remember what previous ships I've been on mostly because many of them have look alike cabins. Seen one seen them all. Are harmony cabins done up in a new color scheme? Maybe some gold or browns? How about tan? Enough with the green already. 

23 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Do these cabins have the usual green theme it seems like so many rcl ships I've been on have? I cant remember what previous ships I've been on mostly because many of them have look alike cabins. Seen one seen them all. Are harmony cabins done up in a new color scheme? Maybe some gold or browns? How about tan? Enough with the green already. 

No, kinda grey

20220109_140049.thumb.jpg.e3cd3697f7cfd49d32192443338fe7e7.jpg

20220109_140121.thumb.jpg.2044c8e0443963f70887bec9c905440f.jpg

Nice bedside outlet

20220109_140026.thumb.jpg.6a118b7614b5ac3ec812cc5988c14f95.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

Oh no -- hopefully you didn't sacrifice your phone and bathing apparel to take that pic. Were you able to get the bubbles out? How was the Izumi lobster roll?  Does it look just like the pic I posted? 

I really like it. A lot to eat.  Had to talk Keith into eating some for me.

• Like 1

Comedy Club was weird. No Basil. Just 45 minutes of Jackson Perdue. He was good, but was looking forward to Basil. 

And what was really weird, no host. So when Jackson ended, no one really knew what was up. Waiter had to tell us the show was over. 

Never seen that before. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

If you can, wait 24 hours to charge it. If you still have power, play some music and loudly with a heavy beat and it will displace any water in the phone. It will sound distorted but it’s part of the process. These are the steps,Lisa took when her phone dropped into the pool for 10 seconds, and onto the third step. 

Thanks.  I think it's OK now.  I didn't drop it in the hot tub.  Just some bubbles got some water in it.  The warning emblem went off after shaking it and blowing it out.  I just plugged it in for a second and it started charging and no warning.   I will wait a couple more hours before charging.   Thanks again. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

You can move the shutter button to a different part of the screen for ease in one handed shooting

Yes, and I did.  But the bubbles were strong.  I should of moved to the other side of the hot tub.  The one on deck 17 has strong bubbles on one side and hardly nothing on the other.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Yes, and I did.  But the bubbles were strong.  I should of moved to the other side of the hot tub.  The one on deck 17 has strong bubbles on one side and hardly nothing on the other.

Not sure I'm understanding the perspective issue.

Rocks glass looks normal

20220113_223254.thumb.jpg.bd210e4bf4aad40b1627fc655c5db1b3.jpg

Shot glass is tiny, but as it should

20220113_223308.thumb.jpg.6076e64d1d52df80c5f08a530b457aa0.jpg

BTW, they had to get a new bottle of Jagermeister.🦌

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Not sure I'm understanding the perspective issue.

Rocks glass looks normal

20220113_223254.thumb.jpg.bd210e4bf4aad40b1627fc655c5db1b3.jpg

Shot glass is tiny, but as it should

20220113_223308.thumb.jpg.6076e64d1d52df80c5f08a530b457aa0.jpg

BTW, they had to get a new bottle of Jagermeister.🦌

Where are the pics coming from.  I was roaming around to see if I saw anyone out.