On Harmony and it is getting weird!

orville99

15 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Thanks. I don’t remember seeing anything about a lunch. The invitations that we received called it a top tier party so maybe it varies by ship.🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll have to look into the lunch next week. We have only been d+ for six cruises (since the start up) so I think I need to do more investigating. 

Also D+ I believe the lunch may be open to D+ with 340 pts.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, island lady said:

On 11/28, 12/5, and last week the Pinnacle/D+ lunch in the MDR deck 5 (Pinnies to the right, D+ to the left) was at noon, following the Upper Tier (Pinnacle and D+ only) 10:15 am event at the Aqua theater the same day. 

No top tier event that I am aware of...just the Upper Tier.  

I thought the upper tier event was eliminated/suspended (Since the return)   on all ships and replaced with a top tier event of just D+ and pinnacle.   Given the attendance on our last three or four cruises, seems like Royal Caribbean could extend the invitation to other categories.

m

30 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Bolaros was the one I was referring to but all on that deck had good vibes going.  BTW, a couple came by, after I turned over and was willing to keep the bubbles going.   Now I have no choice but to get ready for Izumi.  You know how much lobster they throw on the roll.  Sorry, don't mean to be a downer.  I'll make it. 

Oh now you got my attention. I love lobster. You can keep most of the bread :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

Thanks. I don’t remember seeing anything about a lunch. The invitations that we received called it a top tier party so maybe it varies by ship.🤷🏼‍♀️ I’ll have to look into the lunch next week. We have only been d+ for six cruises (since the start up) so I think I need to do more investigating. 

The luncheon is for those diamond plus passengers who have 350 (or is it 340?) points. Since the return, the luncheon has been the same (nice) menu for upper tier diamond plus, and pinnacle. On some cruises we’ve had a joint luncheon. On some cruises it’s been the same day but different parts of the dining room. And on some cruises it’s been different days.

m

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cruisegirl1 said:

I thought the upper tier event was eliminated/suspended (Since the return)   on all ships and replaced with a top tier event of just D+ and pinnacle.   Given the attendance on our last three or four cruises,

seems like Royal Caribbean could extend the invitation to other categories.

Idk I got a invite to something like meet the stars. My friends too who are mere diamonds. I heard it was for diamond plus they thought but we both got invited. 

I gotta get thru my next b2b to hit diamond plus .. no covid ..stay away.

First invite to that .. 

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Idk I got a invite to something like meet the stars. My friends too who are mere diamonds. I heard it was for diamond plus they thought but we both got invited. 

I gotta get thru my next b2b to hit diamond plus .. no covid ..stay away.

First invite to that .. 

I hope you had a chance to attend and enjoyed it.  

We didn’t get any such invitation. 
m

• Like 1

1 hour ago, livingonthebeach said:

You mean water resistant 😉  If it's under water too long it goes **poof** like some threads on CC. 

While getting ready for Izumi I thought I would charge it.  Plugged it in and an alarm went off with a statement that said unplug immediately!  I unplugged and there was water in it.   Got it out but will wait until tonight to charge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

While getting ready for Izumi I thought I would charge it.  Plugged it in and an alarm went off with a statement that said unplug immediately!  I unplugged and there was water in it.   Got it out but will wait until tonight to charge.

Oh no -- hopefully you didn't sacrifice your phone and bathing apparel to take that pic. Were you able to get the bubbles out? How was the Izumi lobster roll?  Does it look just like the pic I posted? 

30 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Grab some rice at Izumi for the phone🤣

Edited by Longhorn Cruiser
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Arzeena said:

What is Shipboard Incident Credit? What did you do??!!!!😁

Google states a "Shipboard Incident" means a shipwreck, capsizing, collision or stranding of the ship, explosion or fire in the ship, or defect in the ship.  Wow John what on earth did you do?? 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Ozark_Kid said:

If you can, wait 24 hours to charge it. If you still have power, play some music and loudly with a heavy beat and it will displace any water in the phone. It will sound distorted but it’s part of the process. These are the steps,Lisa took when her phone dropped into the pool for 10 seconds, and onto the third step. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

If you can, wait 24 hours to charge it. If you still have power, play some music and loudly with a heavy beat and it will displace any water in the phone. It will sound distorted but it’s part of the process. These are the steps,Lisa took when her phone dropped into the pool for 10 seconds, and onto the third step. 

Good to know.  The rice from Izumi @Longhorn Cruiser posted was another good suggestion. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, island lady said:

I liked Basil better than the first guy.  Actually a bit confused, as the original Headliner for tonight was supposed to be the puppet guy, Michael Harrison.   Today's compass shows Basil doing an alternative routine in the theater instead ("family style").   

In theater now for Basil, then we see him in the club at 8:45

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Might be the shot angle and distance.   It really was hard to shoot while taking the shot.  Arm fully extended while not being knocked over 🤣

The glass is as tall as my Samsung S21 

I thought it looked small too but didn't want to reshoot.

You can move the shutter button to a different part of the screen for ease in one handed shooting

• Like 1