next cruise first as diamond plus

4 minutes ago, oldmancurtis said:

What are the perks loaded on to your card compared to diamond. I know it is 5 drinks but no clue to rest thanks

Bogo specialty restaurant.  Free bag of laundry and 2 days of internet on a week long cruise.  Can’t remember all the rest. It is all on the website FYI.  

Call to pick a welcome gift. I think you can even pick some bottles of wines available at 175.

I'm doing the bogo on specialty restaurants:) that's the one I like. Note I think you are supposed to book night 1 and night 2, though I've read some exceptions. 

Edited by firefly333

3 minutes ago, Missusdubbya said:

Last I heard you have to call not email. Maybe australia has a email? That's a list I have, but not a link to email. Who do you email if it's been changed lately. 

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Last I heard you have to call not email. Maybe australia has a email? That's a list I have, but not a link to email. Who do you email if it's been changed lately. 

Crown & anchor has an email address for most countries

http://www.royalcaribbean.com.au/customersupport/faq/details/print.do?faqId=976&faqSubjectId=340&pagename=frequently_asked_questions

26 minutes ago, Missusdubbya said:

United states not listed, and I've seen at least 3 threads saying you have to call now to select your amenity. With the phone number and says push 9 when you call. 

OP just call, it's easy. 

32 minutes ago, Missusdubbya said:

US is crownandanchor@rccl.com

(Easy to find on website)

Edited by Missusdubbya
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

United states not listed, and I've seen at least 3 threads saying you have to call now to select your amenity. With the phone number and says push 9 when you call. 

OP just call, it's easy. 

In my experience as a Diamond Plus member it is much easier to email, C&A are very responsive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, swsf99a said:

You can get one free photo per D+ member, an 8x10 ....We usually get the photo first taken on the ship since it will have the ship name,  sailing date and us in the photo!! 

Everyone gets the pictures as diamond. 

Edited by davekathy

4 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The on board perks are not listed on the website

Hmmm.  I guess you’re right.  I thought they used to list them, but now I’m thinking they never were that specific on the website.  Been a while since I’ve cared to look at that stuff.  

4 hours ago, Missusdubbya said:

If I have exactly 175 points, can I pick something from the larger list? Would love to get a bottle of wine!

4 hours ago, firefly333 said:

I have changed my options using email.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, firefly333 said:

OP just call, it's easy. 

Didn't #9 use to be Diamond Plus or upper Tier only? Myself, haven't listened to recording in yrs, know options/numbers by heart

To see the various options:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/crown-anchor-society/program-updates  Then click on the blue button on the bottom.  My experience is that you have to call @ 1-800-526-9723, #9 (they request 10 days prior to sail date).  I did my last request 7 days prior on my last cruise, and the changes weren't made.  No biggie to me...just saying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I have changed my options using email.

Since covid? 

9 minutes ago, Missusdubbya said:

More expedient and accurate 😁

3 minutes ago, taznremmy said:

To see the various options:  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/crown-anchor-society/program-updates  Then click on the blue button on the bottom.  My experience is that you have to call @ 1-800-526-9723, #9 (they request 10 days prior to sail date).  I did my last request 7 days prior on my last cruise, and the changes weren't made.  No biggie to me...just saying.

That's been the experience of others who posted since covid and the restart. 

OB if you changed your pick by email since covid could you give the email you used? I'm planning on asking for 2 different on a b2b if I can set it up for march. Like maybe towels and slippers. Agree only so many towels I want.

35 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I'm planning on asking for 2 different on a b2b if I can set it up for march. Like maybe towels and slippers. Agree only so many towels I want.

Speak to the LA onboard during your first sailing...he/she will usually accomodate you.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Since covid? 

That's been the experience of others who posted since covid and the restart. 

OB if you changed your pick by email since covid could you give the email you used? I'm planning on asking for 2 different on a b2b if I can set it up for march. Like maybe towels and slippers. Agree only so many towels I want.

Crownandanchor@rccl.com

I went through my email. Request was made on 9/20/2020.