ms Rotterdam in Port Everglades April 3, 2022

Scrapnana

8 hours ago, MISTER 67 said:

Feeling really bad fo

Feeling really bad for you. I know everyone's situation is different but I'm so glad we moved to Florida back in 1993 so we could cruise without the pain of flying, we just hate everything about getting on an airplane. We are limited to Caribbean and Panama Canal cruises but that's OK because for us the ship is the destination and vacation, we very seldom get off the ship to visit the ports of call, been there , done that.

You could do one of the "Grand" cruises and sail r/t Fort Lauderdale.🛳️

• Like 2

Ok, since no one has volunteered their condo to visit for a sail away, I am wondering if anyone has a nice big boat (not a cruise ship) that I could boat around with you for cruise ship sail aways, sometime.

Again, I would provide drink and food; I am pretty fun. 

I see that there are Jet Skis too, which I have done, but probably not as much leisure boating.

Thanks!  😉

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, leerathje said:

Is it my imagination, or is Edge speedy today?

L.

Not fast enough - she is still spoiling the image on my screen.

The only good thing about it, is Ugly will soon be out of the way of the BHB.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cruisercl said:

Ok, since no one has volunteered their condo to visit for a sail away, I am wondering if anyone has a nice big boat (not a cruise ship) that I could boat around with you for cruise ship sail aways, sometime.

Again, I would provide drink and food; I am pretty fun. 

I see that there are Jet Skis too, which I have done, but probably not as much leisure boating.

Thanks!  😉

When PCH knocks on my door and presents me with a Grand Prize check, I'll hop down to Fort Lauderdale, buy a condo in one of those buildings along the channel, and we'll have a grand sailaway party!  🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Scrapnana said:

Don't think I will ever get used to that bow.😱

A few days ago, I viewed an image of Apex's bow taken from a different angle than what we see on the web cam.  There appears to be significant "sheer" (if that is the right word) to the hull aft of that bow that makes the bow appear even more unusual.  I am sure that has something to do with the marine engineering required for that type of bow.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, rkacruiser said:

When PCH knocks on my door and presents me with a Grand Prize check, I'll hop down to Fort Lauderdale, buy a condo in one of those buildings along the channel, and we'll have a grand sailaway party!  🤣

You rock! I'll hold you too it! 😊

• Like 3