Utopia of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

On 6/22/2023 at 5:46 PM, Romelio said:

My wife and I are booked for our September anniversary cruise but we're thinking we might start looking for new ways to celebrate. The cruise pricing wasn't too bad but the add on pricing is utterly ridiculous. 300 pp for the coco beach club, 180 pp for the waterpark? Even the soda package went from 8 to 15 pp, let alone the 115 pp DBP. We like to do a few specialty restaurants when we are celebrating but we're afraid to even see what those prices will be. 

My guess is those # are just placeholders.  Sure to come down at Black Friday pricing.  Hopefully...

29 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I don't know if it's been reported on here  Captain Gus from the Indy is going to be the captain on Utopia 

Nice upgrade for him!

Hope the cruise is going well.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, billaraneta said:

EXCUSE ME PLEASE. THERE WILL BE AN OASIS CLASS CRUISE SHIP WILL SAIL IN ASIA? THANK YOU.

No. Not for the for the forseable future, unless Royal make any changes to deployment, however they will send Anthem Of The Seas to Asia beginning at the end of 2024/start of 2025.

On 6/29/2023 at 2:59 PM, molly361 said:

I don't know if it's been reported on here  Captain Gus from the Indy is going to be the captain on Utopia 

Any word regarding Cruise Director?  

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

not that I know of 

Thank you for the reply,  I have some feelers out, I will report back if I hear.  We are going on the inaugural so I am curious.  We have been cruising with Marc for a long time.

7 hours ago, vuz98 said:

Thank you for the reply,  I have some feelers out, I will report back if I hear.  We are going on the inaugural so I am curious.  We have been cruising with Marc for a long time.

I'll be on the inaugural as well 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, molly361 said:

I'll be on the inaugural as well 

Cool, I believe we have met on a tender going to CocoCay, years ago, on the Monarch.  I may have mentioned this before.  I probably won't recognize you though, you look different in person than your profile pic, 😉

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, billaraneta said:

EXCUSE ME PLEASE. WHEN ARE THEY PLANNING TO SEND THE OASIS CLASS SHIP TO ASIA? THANK YOU.

Im sorry but the more you ask, the more you wont get it. Royal have NO plans whatsoever especially for the foreseeable future to send an Oasis Class ship to Asia. Both Anthem and Spectrum OTS will be sailing in Asia as of the end of 2024 going into 2025.

• 2 weeks later...

The official name of the poolside food truck was announced during a President’s Cruise Q&A, it will be known as ‘The Spare Tire’. Also hinted at some ideas for the name of the new immersive dining experience, ‘The Train Trip’ and ‘Utopia Station - Royal Railway’.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...