Utopia of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

4 hours ago, molly361 said:

Also a fan of 4 days cruises but there sure are a LOT of 3/4 day cruise haters on here and other social media sites

Easy drive to port. 44 million people can easily drive to Cape Canaveral in a day. Almost Twice as many as South Florida

Screenshot_20230621_152501_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ac7dbc418cbb9f0d5c582e3905a313d5.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Easy drive to port. 44 million people can easily drive to Cape Canaveral in a day. Almost Twice as many as South Florida

Screenshot_20230621_152501_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ac7dbc418cbb9f0d5c582e3905a313d5.jpg

If you're willing to drive a 1000 mile round trip, spending an entire day getting there, tiring yourself out, to go catch a cruise that's only 3 nights long and then do the same drive home you've got some odd mindset that's all I can say.

• Haha 2

I have never attempted to book during a Crown and Anchor early booking offer. Do I have to call or is there somewhere on the website to do it when it opens up?  I would really like to book the inaugural sailing, I have never done one before.  Of course, when I see the price for a 4 day cruise, I might change my mind.  

19 minutes ago, vuz98 said:

I have never attempted to book during a Crown and Anchor early booking offer. Do I have to call or is there somewhere on the website to do it when it opens up?  I would really like to book the inaugural sailing, I have never done one before.  Of course, when I see the price for a 4 day cruise, I might change my mind.  

In the past even though they say tomorrow is for C and A members once the sailings show up on Royal's website anyone can book them.  You can book online or call or thru a TA

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

In the past even though they say tomorrow is for C and A members once the sailings show up on Royal's website anyone can book them.  You can book online or call or thru a TA

Thank you.  One more question, please.  Will these sailings show up at 12:01 a.m. or when they open in the morning?  

2 hours ago, bobfoo said:

If you're willing to drive a 1000 mile round trip, spending an entire day getting there, tiring yourself out, to go catch a cruise that's only 3 nights long and then do the same drive home you've got some odd mindset that's all I can say.

Just pointing out possibilities. 

But we did it in conjunction with other activities. Didn't think about that 😉

2 hours ago, bobfoo said:

I'm flying to Singapore for a 4 day cruise. 

Then again I'm kind of odd.   

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

12 minutes ago, JasonMason said:

So I just logged into CruisingPower and sailings have been loaded! The first available date is 7/22 - nabbed my 4D for about $3400 after port taxes/gratuities... Here we goooooo!!!

Was that for a 3 or 4 night sailing? Thanks

1 minute ago, Bellacruz54 said:

Can the average person book, or do you need to be an Agent? Not seeing the ability to book on Royal’s site yet

Looks like if you log into the website with your C&A number you can see them - If you do not have a C&A account it will still say they are unavailable

1 minute ago, rockmom said:

It doesn't seem 'fully baked' yet.  No neighborhood balconies, etc.   And I've looked at a lot of random dates.  

They are at the very least all in CruisingPower, even the Solarium Suite was available for the 7/22 sailing

Just now, JasonMason said:

They are at the very least all in CruisingPower, even the Solarium Suite was available for the 7/22 sailing

ok, I'm logged into the regular site and am only seeing things slowing showing up, but for most of them, lots of categories not showing yet.  I'm pretty sure all of the neighbhood balconies on all the sailings are not actually gone. Just not showing up on the regular website is my guess. 

• Like 2