Utopia of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

Going to wait until the 2026 dates show up.  By then we'll see how the 3/4 B2Bs are working, how reviews on cabins and ship layout are panning out (there'll always be haters😉) and if the new Royal resort in the Bahamas is open and worth the charge vs staying on the ship.

Plus, retirement next week limits our cruising to once a year, unless the lottery comes through.🤩

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I wonder what happened to July 15th?  Guess she won't be done in time

Maybe the crane accident didn't damage any part of the ship, but losing the crane in the shipyard until it's repaired may have impacted the timeline if it isn't available as expected.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crewsweeper said:

Plus, retirement next week limits our cruising to once a year, unless the lottery comes through.🤩

Congratulations on your retirement;) We did that last year and we're learning that interior cabins still get us on the ship. 

• Like 2

Just now, Robo1098 said:

Are updated deck plans available?

We just booked for September 2024. Too much money for us to do inaugural. I don't have to be the first.

someone posted them several pages back in this thread.  But the cruisedeckplans dot com site has the current plans if you want to check there.  

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

I wonder what happened to July 15th?  Guess she won't be done in time

That date worked a lot better for my wife but given the prices I’m not sure it matters, lol.

Are you booking? Feel free to answer in private if you like.

• Like 1

Within the last couple of hours the DP340 and C&A balcony discounts showed up.  I was looking at October 2024 b2b and a boardwalk balcony as a single.  What was around $2800 total is now about a $1000 cheaper.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Anton said:

Within the last couple of hours the DP340 and C&A balcony discounts showed up.  I was looking at October 2024 b2b and a boardwalk balcony as a single.  What was around $2800 total is now about a $1000 cheaper.

@Ourusualbeachit wasnt just me who couldnt get DP340 to work ... someone else just posted didnt work earlier for him either. 

I just booked the 4 night Utopia after my Wonder cruise Feb 2025.  I would not have booked a 4 night cruise as I have to fly, but since I will already be there it made sense to me.  Looking forward to hearing all the great things about Utopia until it is my turn.

Pat

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, twangster said:

What dates?

Later night around 3 am DP340 didnt work for feb 10th. .. so tried Jan ..still said invalid. The feb 10th date is 1 day after bella2 arrives back. Utopia 4 day. As someone posted above it wasnt just me, it glitched for him too. Fixed now.  Prices arent heart attack high now.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rockmom said:

someone posted them several pages back in this thread.  But the cruisedeckplans dot com site has the current plans if you want to check there.  

Thank you!. The other sites just repeated Wonder. Not much different though. 

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

That date worked a lot better for my wife but given the prices I’m not sure it matters, lol.

Are you booking? Feel free to answer in private if you like.

you've got mail check your spam folder?

Would have loved to experience an inaugural since it's unlikely another one will take place from my home port during my wife's free time anytime soon but I can't bring myself to pay the premium.

Considering going on a B2B during Spring Break 2025. Price isn't great but isn't horrible either.

Decisions, decisions...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, ARandomTraveler said:

It's "only" 19hrs and 41min 😂 (at least my flight there anyway). 

Our flight in 2018 was supposed to be 28

Orlando - Atlanta - Tokyo - Singapore 

Ended up being 64 😱

Orlando - Atlanta - Detroit - Shanghai - Singapore

My wife and I are booked for our September anniversary cruise but we're thinking we might start looking for new ways to celebrate. The cruise pricing wasn't too bad but the add on pricing is utterly ridiculous. 300 pp for the coco beach club, 180 pp for the waterpark? Even the soda package went from 8 to 15 pp, let alone the 115 pp DBP. We like to do a few specialty restaurants when we are celebrating but we're afraid to even see what those prices will be. 

My TA booked us this morning in a 2D balcony, on a back-to-back in October, before our Adventure TA. She got us the same cabin for both legs. The cost for both cruises plus tax was $2908.94 (no travel protection, no gratuities). She had previously booked us for Icon in March for $3068.02 and in September on Icon for $2730.60. So, Utopia is costing us a little more than Icon. 

Edited by sandebeach

I’ve booked Back to back in September outside balcony cabin and for UK site I was pleasantly surprised with the price for a new ship…. However when I’ve looked at the drinks package it’s showing £100+ per person daily!!

There is no way I’m paying that even though we like a drink and it’s for my husbands 60th!

Luckily will be sailing Diamond for first time so might have to make do with that!