Utopia of the Seas Blocks Are In The House!

I tried a date in 2025, not letting me apply DP340 solo discount.    Actually barely any of the usual discounts will apply.    😞     These all seem pretty high for short sailings.   I'm going to sleep and will think about it.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Trekker954 said:

I tried a date in 2025, not letting me apply DP340 solo discount.    Actually barely any of the usual discounts will apply.    😞     These all seem pretty high for short sailings.   I'm going to sleep and will think about it.   

The first few months of sailings on a brand new ship will be - they do start to go down after the first month or two.. I just checked too and it looks like no C&A discounts of any kind are available on the Inaugural at least... Someone has also already swooped up the Ultimate Family Suite for that sailing and it looks like only one Solarium Suite is still available

It's not uncommon for CAS discounts to not be loaded with new releases.  You can usually call later and try to get it added once they are loaded properly.

July is blacked out for DP340 so don't expect that for solos.

Edited by twangster
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, twangster said:

It's not uncommon for CAS discounts to not be loaded with new releases.  You can usually call later and try to get it added once they are loaded properly.

July is blacked out for DP340 so don't expect that for solos.

I am looking at early December or late February and could not get the DP340 to work on either of those.  I will try again tomorrow.  I don't think they block out new ships from using the discount so might call C&A tomorrow.  Although their phone lines might be extremely busy.

11 minutes ago, 4everAfamily said:

I called and it was confirmed that July 22 is the inaugural cruise. I booked a balcony guarantee and paid the $200 non-refundable deposit. 

wow I just got the following week and I got 4 day and then the 3 day both in same oceanview room right under bridge.   glad I looked at cruise critic because nice of RCI to put on early the sailings for us

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Oceansaway17 said:

wow I just got the following week and I got 4 day and then the 3 day both in same oceanview room right under bridge.   glad I looked at cruise critic because nice of RCI to put on early the sailings for us

I kinda had a feeling they would show up in there tonight... Typical RCI hahaha

58 minutes ago, JasonMason said:

Looks like if you log into the website with your C&A number you can see them - If you do not have a C&A account it will still say they are unavailable

thanks it was seeing this post that I did log in and now I am proud owner of two bookings B2b and in the same Oceanview room under the bridge,   very happy

• Like 1

Just now, JasonMason said:

yes wonderful sneaky for us C A folks.

Disney announces their schedule for loyalty folks in 4 days steps and before the public.   They have protection on the web for non loyalty folks who try.

So it is nice that C&A folks did get an early chance.  thanks again for the hint.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JasonMason said:

I've been refreshing for hours 🤣

I caught it while at dinner in Jamie's.  Had to score my cabins before posting here. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Oceansaway17 said:

yes wonderful sneaky for us C A folks.

Disney announces their schedule for loyalty folks in 4 days steps and before the public.   They have protection on the web for non loyalty folks who try.

So it is nice that C&A folks did get an early chance.  thanks again for the hint.

Anytime!!

Hmmm 🤔 $3500 for 4 nights in a balcony on the inaugural sailing. I can't convince myself it's worth it.

September sailings are reasonable, about $1700 for a refundable deposit. Haven't put a deposit down yet though. I reeeeally wish these were 7 day sailings to better ports.

I don't really want to sail in September hurricane season. Might have to just succumb to a 2025 sailing since 2024 summer is priced too high for the value I feel I'd get from going to Nassau and Coco Cay. 

Edited by ARandomTraveler

2 minutes ago, ARandomTraveler said:

Hmmm 🤔 $3500 for 4 nights in a balcony on the inaugural sailing. I can't convince myself it's worth it.

September sailings are reasonable, about $1700 for a refundable deposit. Haven't put a deposit down yet though. I reeeeally wish these were 7 day sailings to better ports.

I don't really want to sail in September hurricane season. Might have to just succumb to a 2025 sailing since 2024 summer is priced too high for the value I feel I'd get from going to Nassau and Coco Cay. 

group rates are quite reasonable in the off season.  4 day late Jan 2025 would be just over $1200 in a 4D with a D+ discount

• Like 1

Thoughts on GS # 17200? Looks significantly larger than others. When I go to book, it always auto-suggests the one next to it (17202) - various dates, though it's an accessible cabin. When I go down the list to find 17200, it's LAST. Does it not typically give what's considered the better cabin as the first option?

Tom