The new Diamond voucher system is such a blessing

1 hour ago, happy cruzer said:

The fine print at the bottom says that each benefit is one time use per cruise, per stateroom??  Also mentions coupons, do you get coupons?

How do the benefits really work? Each Diamond member gets their own set? or is by room?

The 50% off of two glasses of wine?  Is that per Diamond and can that benefit be used multiple times like once a night?  Noticed that on an older version of this letter it said "throughout the cruise" on each of the beverage discounts.

I did a search and did not find much detail on any of the items except the vouchers.  Can anyone provide details or point me to them.  Thanks.

They are one time use per person. You do not actually get coupons. They are loaded onto your seapass account. I don't remember them ever saying "throughout the cruise".

3 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

They are one time use per person. You do not actually get coupons. They are loaded onto your seapass account. I don't remember them ever saying "throughout the cruise".

Can you see them on the app? 
Thank you.

Here's the other letter I saw...

50 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I've done that as well, but tend to run out of cash first

I always think I have brought on board plenty of ones (2 packs most of the time) and plenty of fives...but still run out.  Quick trip to GS desk for refill, and explain to them they will get them back shortly, I am just borrowing them.  😄 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2022 at 7:58 PM, PCWalton1 said:

I am sure it has already been discussed but the new system of five drinks daily loaded on the sea pass is terrific.  No more grabbing glasses of wine at the Schooner bar before heading into MDR. No receipt to sign too. Just tell them your cabin number. 

We've used it in MDR, Windjammer and on the beach at Cococay. 

Makes it easy to avoid the drunks in the Diamond Lounge 😁

Yes, easy peasey.  You can ask for a receipt when ordering so you can tip, but we just carry a stack of $1s.

• Like 1

On 4/24/2022 at 3:46 AM, happy cruzer said:

The fine print at the bottom says that each benefit is one time use per cruise, per stateroom??  Also mentions coupons, do you get coupons?

How do the benefits really work? Each Diamond member gets their own set? or is by room?

The 50% off of two glasses of wine?  Is that per Diamond and can that benefit be used multiple times like once a night?  Noticed that on an older version of this letter it said "throughout the cruise" on each of the beverage discounts.

For coupons and vouchers, it's "per member" -- for crystal blocks, it's per household.

The "coupon offers" are loaded onto your account -- you tell the worker that you want to apply it when you give them your card, and they can see it on their screen. You will have a list of them in your room on boarding day, and you can always ask the Diamond Concierge for a copy of the letter, too. 

And the coupons are one time use only.  The "throughout your cruise" wording means that you can do it any time during the week, not just on the first night or on port days or whatever; they are good anytime.  

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, brillohead said:

For coupons and vouchers, it's "per member" -- for crystal blocks, it's per household.

The "coupon offers" are loaded onto your account -- you tell the worker that you want to apply it when you give them your card, and they can see it on their screen. You will have a list of them in your room on boarding day, and you can always ask the Diamond Concierge for a copy of the letter, too. 

And the coupons are one time use only.  The "throughout your cruise" wording means that you can do it any time during the week, not just on the first night or on port days or whatever; they are good anytime.  

How does it work when you different members of the household hit the number of points on different cruises?