The new Diamond voucher system is such a blessing

2 hours ago, RRTcruiser said:

Okay I have to ask, getting ready to do a Back2back on the Allure in 10 days. As diamond members do we get 4 drinks each on the last day for the first cruise then an additional 4 drinks the same day for the next cruise as we re-embark …. seeing some mimosas for breakfast if this is the case

Yes, you get four in the morning before "debark" and then four more again after "re-embark".

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, brillohead said:

Yes, you get four in the morning before "debark" and then four more again after "re-embark".

Can you then use them past midnight, on say your last night. Seems that clock resets at midnight, no need to wait until morning

• Like 2

I am looking forward to taking my family on a cruise for the first time, where I will use my grandchildren's vouchers for my sodas and waters.  😄 😄 😄

Does anyone know if I can get San Pellegrino with the vouchers?

• Like 3

11 hours ago, 2chiefs said:

We will still frequent the DL if others do as well. We enjoy meeting people there too. Even when we cruise Celebrity, we go to the nightly loyalty event even though we have unlimited drinks. We've met a lot of nice friends over the years.

On Navigator last month we went to DL to have a drink and chat with people. Not as crowded as pre covid but still met a bunch of great and interesting people.

22 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

So I finally got to try bionic bar when I was on odyssey in February. Beyond the novelty of watching the machine mix the drink I’m not sure what the attraction is.

I totally agree with you there.  Can you believe they've spent millions on that bar?  Half the time the drinks are spilt and they have to shut it down in order to clean it. What's worse is if you forget to ask for ice you can't go back and ask the bartender uhm robot to give it to you. Waste of space but they should really include it in the voucher system if you ask me - that way it serves a small purpose - otherwise just a very expensive gimmick. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RRTcruiser said:

Okay I have to ask, getting ready to do a Back2back on the Allure in 10 days. As diamond members do we get 4 drinks each on the last day for the first cruise then an additional 4 drinks the same day for the next cruise as we re-embark …. seeing some mimosas for breakfast if this is the case

Yes, I hadn't even thought about it being possible until I discovered on our recent b2b.   

15 hours ago, Magicat said:

When we find ourselves at the end of the evening with extra drink coupons, we take them as unopened to go beers.

We get two beers as complimentary in the cabin...and sometimes can't even use one of them.  Guess we are "winos".  😉 

10 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I am looking forward to taking my family on a cruise for the first time, where I will use my grandchildren's vouchers for my sodas and waters.  😄 😄 😄

Does anyone know if I can get San Pellegrino with the vouchers?

Yes, have done it several times.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, grod19 said:

@rolloman Any success using the kids vouchers to get alcoholic drinks for mom/dad?

I would imagine if you were extremely frugal and hard up for a drink you could use the kids drink voucher for a virgin drink and then pour in a mini ....and no I have never done or needed to do that but...just trying to help a fellow cruiser out...or should I say "floating" and idea out there.

Edited by rolloman
  • Like 1