The Daily for Saturday 05/07/2022

richwmn

Kentucky Derby

Today is Birth Mother's Day, Free Comic Book Day, and Herb Day

A wise girl kisses but doesn't love, listens but doesn't believe, and leaves before she is left.--Marilyn Monroe

Meal Suggestion for today - Hotteok
Drink of the Day - Ginger Buck
Wine of the Day - Ruffino Moscato d/Asti, Italy
Destination of the Day - Tallinn, Estonia

Ships With Passengers

At Sea

Nieuw Amsterdam   Destination Vancouver, BC Canada eta 05/08
Rotterdam   Destination Amsterdam, Netherlands North Holland

Naples, Italy

Nieuw Statendam   07:00 - 19:00

Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico Riviera

Noordam   09:00 - 23:00

Seattle, Washington

Eurodam   07:00 - 16:00

Skagway, Alaska

Zuiderdam   07:00 - 21:00

Vancouver, BC Canada

Koningsdam   07:00 - 16:00

Ukrainian Refugee Housing

Rotterdam Waalhaven

Volendam  

Ships Without Passengers

Long Beach, CA US

Westerdam   Anchorage

Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale, FL US

Zaandam  

Ravenna, IT

Oosterdam  

0507World.thumb.png.b146701e7bb3a210f6c0d7e76ee4ee20.png
  • Like 31
  • Thanks 12

Good morning.  Thanks for the Daily Report.

A sunny morning here, supposed to warm up to 16C (61F) this afternoon.🙂

Happy Derby Day.  I've never heard of Birth Mothers Day, but it is important to remember the women that gave up the child for adoption, when it's the best thing for the child.   I haven't read a comic book in decades.  I grow a few herbs.

I don't like the quote.

I'm not sure what the meal is, I'll wait until I see the recipe.   Hope the drink and wine are good.

We were in Tallinn years ago, I remember walking around the town, very pretty and historic.  I'll see if I can find pictures.

Prayers for our world.

Wishing everyone a wonderful Saturday.  Stay safe.

• Like 28

Good afternoon.

It is 50°F and cloudy here in North East England.

Thank you for today's daily and fleet reports Rich.

Interesting days.

We have Mother's day here in the UK which they all deserve and Birth mother's Day must be a sad day.

I was never into comics just UK football magazines when I was a child.

My late mam and dad used to have a lovely Herb garden section in their back garden.

The quote was probably true for Marilyn Monroe.

Not sure about today's food so I will wait for Debbie @dfish explanation.

Asti is a low alcohol 5% sweet wine which is nice.

The medieval centre of Tallin is gorgeous and we visited in May 2015 on our Baltic cruise on Serenade of the seas.

Prayers 🙏 for everyone who needs them.

I am going to hospital on Tuesday to get both my Knees x-rayed.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend.

Graham.

Screenshot_20220507_121041.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Thank you for the Saturday Daily, Rich.  It sounds like we may have a soggy Kentucky Derby today, pretty much matching my weather here and @puppycanducruise will have warmer weather than me today.  Herbs, Birth Mothers, and Comics are all great days to celebrate.  Monroe's statement is pretty disturbing to me.  I visited Tallinn May 26, 2015 on the Elegant Explorer.  The meal suggestion sounds interesting but I did not take notice of it when I was in Seoul.  My alternative is Fruit Salad with Yogurt and Honey, Orange and Radiccio Salad and Beechers Macaroni and Cheese as served on MS Amsterdam April 21, 2014.  Unfortunately , I will have few if any photos to show for quite some time.

Today’s care list:

RIP Jose 5/1 and strength, peace, and healing for kazu
cat shepard grieving cousin

1Angelcat facing expensive medicines
Lady Hudson SIL back in hospital with infection
Dfish  strange hotel accommodations
Heartgrove older sister in hospice nearing the end
kochleffel’s rabbi with covid (and kochleffel’s close encounter last week)
ger_77 and DH continuing symptoms
From the rotation:
St, Louis Sal with weakening legs and panic attacks
Cruising along niece awaiting a kidney
Marshhawk offline until 5/10
Ukraine

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Welcome HELENPSL
Volendam housing refugees
8 BHB with guests
Sea Viewer brother visiting until May 12
Aliaschief and DW in Hawaii
StPeteCruiser in Venice
Welcome home oceansaway17 and rsldonk
1 day for Lady Hudson (Oasis OTS 5/8 to 5/22)
Bon Voyage Ancientwanderer (Eurodam
jawhawk66 and  sailingdutchy (Nieuw Statendam to  5/8), baltic7 (Zuiderdam to 5/11),  and leafsnation (Noordam to 5/15)  at sea
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

• Like 32
  • Thanks 8

Good morning, everyone.  

Today's a new day and tonight I will be home and sleeping in my own bed.  There is something to be celebrated about that.  Last night kind of evolved into a dance party  which was still going strong when I went to bed.  

Today's meal is a Korean street food and is a pancake with a sweet brown sugar syrup filling.  https://www.maangchi.com/recipe/hotteok

hotteok1.thumb.jpg.5d0743bf9f663b53047f498cc89155d5.jpg

https://mykoreankitchen.com/korean-sweet-pancakes/

hotteok2.thumb.jpg.a004c7a27640fb70726afc68148f1cba.jpg

This next one is a variation and has a caramel apple filling.   https://www.notquitenigella.com/2019/07/29/caramel-apple-hotteok/

hotteok4.thumb.jpg.7af790733bb0b9a380080a9194dcfb39.jpg

Prayers for everyone who needs them, especially Ukraine and our Daily family members.   Prayers that Jacqui and Ann find healing and peace.  Wishing everyone a wonderful day.

• Like 30
  • Thanks 8

4 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the Saturday Daily, Rich.  It sounds like we may have a soggy Kentucky Derby today, pretty much matching my weather here and @puppycanducruise will have warmer weather than me today.  Herbs, Birth Mothers, and Comics are all great days to celebrate.  Monroe's statement is pretty disturbing to me.  I visited Tallinn May 26, 2015 on the Elegant Explorer.  The meal suggestion sounds interesting but I did not take notice of it when I was in Seoul.  My alternative is Fruit Salad with Yogurt and Honey, Orange and Radiccio Salad and Beechers Macaroni and Cheese as served on MS Amsterdam April 21, 2014.  Unfortunately , I will have few if any photos to show for quite some time.

Today’s care list:

RIP Jose 5/1 and strength, peace, and healing for kazu
cat shepard grieving cousin

1Angelcat facing expensive medicines
Lady Hudson SIL back in hospital with infection
Dfish  strange hotel accommodations
Heartgrove older sister in hospice nearing the end
kochleffel’s rabbi with covid (and kochleffel’s close encounter last week)
ger_77 and DH continuing symptoms
From the rotation:
St, Louis Sal with weakening legs and panic attacks
Cruising along niece awaiting a kidney
Marshhawk offline until 5/10
Ukraine

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

Welcome HELENPSL
Volendam housing refugees
8 BHB with guests
Sea Viewer brother visiting until May 12
Aliaschief and DW in Hawaii
StPeteCruiser in Venice
Welcome home oceansaway17 and rsldonk
1 day for Lady Hudson (Oasis OTS 5/8 to 5/22)
Bon Voyage Ancientwanderer (Eurodam
jawhawk66 and  sailingdutchy (Nieuw Statendam to  5/8), baltic7 (Zuiderdam to 5/11),  and leafsnation (Noordam to 5/15)  at sea
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

Thank you for today's lists Roy.

Graham.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, dfish said:

Good morning, everyone.  

Today's a new day and tonight I will be home and sleeping in my own bed.  There is something to be celebrated about that.  Last night kind of evolved into a dance party  which was still going strong when I went to bed.  

Today's meal is a Korean street food and is a pancake with a sweet brown sugar syrup filling.  https://www.maangchi.com/recipe/hotteok

hotteok1.thumb.jpg.5d0743bf9f663b53047f498cc89155d5.jpg

https://mykoreankitchen.com/korean-sweet-pancakes/

hotteok2.thumb.jpg.a004c7a27640fb70726afc68148f1cba.jpg

This next one is a variation and has a caramel apple filling.   https://www.notquitenigella.com/2019/07/29/caramel-apple-hotteok/

hotteok4.thumb.jpg.7af790733bb0b9a380080a9194dcfb39.jpg

Prayers for everyone who needs them, especially Ukraine and our Daily family members.   Prayers that Jacqui and Ann find healing and peace.  Wishing everyone a wonderful day.

Thank you for the food pictures Debbie.

The caramel apple filling looks nice.😋

• Like 20

Wishing everyone a great weekend. Continued prayers for those that need them.  Will lift a glass in celebration later today for those celebrating.

my hellebores are loving our cool, rainy weather this year but we are headed to the 80’s by midweek so I think that will take them down. Our work continues in the back yard trying to put it back in order after a fence installation during very wet weather. It will be an ongoing project for several more days.

happy Mother’s Day to all celebrating. 

9A541211-80C4-4E09-9264-3339824B6297.jpeg

• Like 33

Good morning! We have a sunny day here and am looking forward to working outside in bursts in between watching the KY Derby Day races.    Birth mothers had to make a hard decision but they gave joy to others.   I have a Rosemary plant right now and going to plant some others when we go to the cabin.   I already got my Dahlias and tomato plants.   Weird quote from MM.  The pancakes look tasty especially the apple filled ones.   Looking forward to the drink though Moscato is too sweet for me.  I am looking forward to seeing pictures of Tallin.  

Prayers for all on Roy's care list and for the souls in Mariupol. 🙏   Continued prayers for Jacqui and for the people in Ukraine and all refugees.   

Welcome to @HELENPSL.

BO times 3 5118.jpg

• Like 29

49 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

Good afternoon.

It is 50°F and cloudy here in North East England.

Thank you for today's daily and fleet reports Rich.

Interesting days.

We have Mother's day here in the UK which they all deserve and Birth mother's Day must be a sad day.

I was never into comics just UK football magazines when I was a child.

My late mam and dad used to have a lovely Herb garden section in their back garden.

The quote was probably true for Marilyn Monroe.

Not sure about today's food so I will wait for Debbie @dfish explanation.

Asti is a low alcohol 5% sweet wine which is nice.

The medieval centre of Tallin is gorgeous and we visited in May 2015 on our Baltic cruise on Serenade of the seas.

Prayers 🙏 for everyone who needs them.

I am going to hospital on Tuesday to get both my Knees x-rayed.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend.

Graham.

Screenshot_20220507_121041.jpg

• Like 4

Good morning, Friends. Thank you for the Daily, the Lists and the Recipes.

I haven't read a comic book in many years. I love herbs, especially fresh. I have a birth Mother and due to an unfortunate incident I am a birth Mother. I don't know my birth Mother, but the adoptive family and I met before my son was born, stayed in touch as he was growing up and he and I met at his highschool graduation that he invited me to. Now he and I stay in touch as well. They are very special to me. (He is right in the middle of my four children as far as age.)

The meal sounds like a treat that I'd like to try while walking through the streets taking in the sights.

We got some rain last night, but the sun is coming out now. The high today is 85 and the ocean temperature is 75.

There is a Kentucky Derby Social this evening in our complex. According to the sign up sheet it will be a small group in a large room so we are planning on going. 

Vanessa, @JazzyV, I'm glad you got your car back and that it is driving smoothly.

Sandi, @StLouisCruisers, I hope your niece and her DH are well and get home safely together.

@Heartgrove, Jack, the news regarding your sister saddened me. Prayers for a safe trip as you travel to visit with her. Still praying she'll get to wear her golden slippers to the summer wedding.

@HELENPSL Welcome. Thank you for your kind words and hope to hear from you again.

@grapau27 Graham, I'll keep you in my prayers in hope that the x-rays show the doctors how they can best help you.

Here's hoping everyone has a spectacular Saturday and for an exciting race.

🙏 and 🎉 for those on our lists.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 2

Thank you Rich for the Daily Report, thank you Roy for the Cares and Celebration Report, and thank you Debbie for today's recipes. And thank you all for being here!

We had another bad storm last night that included a Tornado Watch. We   hunkered down in the lower Lower Level including Sam. He is definitely a lap dog in the wrong body! 🙂

I will try to post some photos from our port call at Tallinn in 2017. A wonderful city steeped in history.

- Jack

0506222130a-1.thumb.jpg.52cab7063317ab47bbcef71144e3525c.jpg

Edited by Heartgrove
  • Like 30

Good morning to all. We expect lots of rain and cooler temperatures today.The executive chef has requested soup and we are making ribbolletta if I  can find fennel and leeks. Produce sections have been hit or miss lately.

I have four adopted nieces and nephews and all but one have met their birth mothers and see them on occasion.

We have been to the port and I remember enjoying the walk around the walled Old Town. 
I found the quote to be rather sad.

I mentioned earlier in the week that we had a cleaning service come to help out. Well, I am a convert! It still looks very nice in here…..

• Like 30

Good morning friends!  We walked to the gym for some weight machine work and on the way home something dropped into my hair from a tree!  I am washing my hair for sure in a little bit.  Wiped it out but still!  Thanks for the Daily today Rich.  The Kentucky Derby is always a fun event but it always seems to be rainy and muddy that day.  I hope today is an exception.  A salute to birth mothers who give their babies a better life and are so courageous.  Comic books are fun and herbs are great!  The quote is sad and appropriate to Marilyn I would think.  The menu item looks good.  Thank you Debbie @dfish.  I'm glad things starting working properly for you and that you will be home in your own bed tonight.  Graham @grapau27wishing the X-rays show what the problem is so your doctor can get to work helping you out.  

Prayers for all on our Care list today (thanks Roy), especially Ukraine.  What a horror it is there.  Hoping for strength and peace for Jacqui as she begins her new normal.  Cheers to all celebrating on the list, and smooth sailing to the cruisers.  My niece will probably be glad to get home tonight because their group of divers were stung by a group of jellyfish on a night dive this past week.  Not a good time, I'm sure.

We went to Tallinn once on the only Baltic cruise we've ever taken.  We were going to go again in July but cancelled it due to the war and now may never get there again.  Tallinn was last listed as port of the day on Dec. 15, 2021 and here is what I posted back then.

We arrived in Tallinn on Sept. 6, 2011 on Emerald Princess.  It was our 42nd wedding anniversary so a special destination for a special day.  Here we are arriving.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLme2QJBdmSOtC9xTIXmaZC?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110606

It was an easy walk to the downtown area.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIwuodWzykvLk33wiU4BJwL?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110614

The area is full of stone buildings like this.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL4Nk1JUUdfPZDYifAUYwPI?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1320788012

So cool!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIXK-kYpNDd8JjKlon0aNw4?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110945

I love this doorway!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJarlFvubanmfyiCpznRmbN?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1320788041

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLV7rNy9Ef6fdVfwLQQscbwaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110962

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLYTbAZto1LPCtg6GQPocqn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110977

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKilreCIJ1Dm1CQI26uYJlx?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110978

Wow, what an interesting facade on this building.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLvb_6QKxgJcabKYLAgQQXy?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1320788119

We went in a marzipan shop because our traveling buddies were big fans of marzipan.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK4EzWcFAdRlL2ia_tjKo9S?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110995

Hmmmm...00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI0z2tnjKZafgVYfhnPnqFz?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110998

A stunning floral display on this light.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJuwMr_TcvbS_62TwNWtMKOUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110998

What do you spot in this photo?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJU8N5CV0saHr22UgS6QYjN4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110967

You got it.  A huge Pontiac from the 1960's era.  I tried passing my driver's license test, parallel parking a Bonneville like this and failed.  Went back in my friend's tiny Chevrolet Corvair and passed it easily!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLom-D9FJzIKnE1MKG_hxoc?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110972

A local souvenir seller showed us this collection of Estonian coins.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKdlZGtAXOajLEMyx8PQkv-?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616111003

In a huge square in the middle of town.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKOg6d_eMpzYYNTlqqz7Svs?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616111007

Political graffiti on this building.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLIOhUYR_3HljCR1OH6ikFS?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616111024

A little archery competition00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKleFN8Fi5lpCmv8igT2gXZ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616111042

An awesome church00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKTTs57XQ7MC8KbFOe6qz-K?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1320788262

Photograph of DH and I courtesy of our travel buddies.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKozUnCp4DfcTIHPK84TwRB?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1320788266

And again00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIbtseA-eyJL1UpppKIxJzJ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110939

Who doesn't like a pink building?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIIZLGSUb1TxaHxwQTVbQPn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616111054

And the Emerald Princess (back in 2011 so no sea witch on the hull)00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI2aUxa8aQyWKufan0eOeXM?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110606

• Like 30
  • Thanks 8

8 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  We walked to the gym for some weight machine work and on the way home something dropped into my hair from a tree!  I am washing my hair for sure in a little bit.  Wiped it out but still!  Thanks for the Daily today Rich.  The Kentucky Derby is always a fun event but it always seems to be rainy and muddy that day.  I hope today is an exception.  A salute to birth mothers who give their babies a better life and are so courageous.  Comic books are fun and herbs are great!  The quote is sad and appropriate to Marilyn I would think.  The menu item looks good.  Thank you Debbie @dfish.  I'm glad things starting working properly for you and that you will be home in your own bed tonight.  Graham @grapau27wishing the X-rays show what the problem is so your doctor can get to work helping you out.  

Prayers for all on our Care list today (thanks Roy), especially Ukraine.  What a horror it is there.  Hoping for strength and peace for Jacqui as she begins her new normal.  Cheers to all celebrating on the list, and smooth sailing to the cruisers.  My niece will probably be glad to get home tonight because their group of divers were stung by a group of jellyfish on a night dive this past week.  Not a good time, I'm sure.

We went to Tallinn once on the only Baltic cruise we've ever taken.  We were going to go again in July but cancelled it due to the war and now may never get there again.  Tallinn was last listed as port of the day on Dec. 15, 2021 and here is what I posted back then.

We arrived in Tallinn on Sept. 6, 2011 on Emerald Princess.  It was our 42nd wedding anniversary so a special destination for a special day.  Here we are arriving.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLme2QJBdmSOtC9xTIXmaZC?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110606

It was an easy walk to the downtown area.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIwuodWzykvLk33wiU4BJwL?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110614

The area is full of stone buildings like this.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVL4Nk1JUUdfPZDYifAUYwPI?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1320788012

So cool!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIXK-kYpNDd8JjKlon0aNw4?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110945

I love this doorway!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJarlFvubanmfyiCpznRmbN?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1320788041

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLV7rNy9Ef6fdVfwLQQscbwaAUrgnwgvQnZ_1RWb7NZPA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110962

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLYTbAZto1LPCtg6GQPocqn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110977

00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKilreCIJ1Dm1CQI26uYJlx?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110978

Wow, what an interesting facade on this building.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLvb_6QKxgJcabKYLAgQQXy?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1320788119

We went in a marzipan shop because our traveling buddies were big fans of marzipan.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVK4EzWcFAdRlL2ia_tjKo9S?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110995

Hmmmm...00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI0z2tnjKZafgVYfhnPnqFz?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110998

A stunning floral display on this light.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJuwMr_TcvbS_62TwNWtMKOUnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110998

What do you spot in this photo?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVJU8N5CV0saHr22UgS6QYjN4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110967

You got it.  A huge Pontiac from the 1960's era.  I tried passing my driver's license test, parallel parking a Bonneville like this and failed.  Went back in my friend's tiny Chevrolet Corvair and passed it easily!00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLom-D9FJzIKnE1MKG_hxoc?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110972

A local souvenir seller showed us this collection of Estonian coins.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKdlZGtAXOajLEMyx8PQkv-?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616111003

In a huge square in the middle of town.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKOg6d_eMpzYYNTlqqz7Svs?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616111007

Political graffiti on this building.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLIOhUYR_3HljCR1OH6ikFS?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616111024

A little archery competition00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKleFN8Fi5lpCmv8igT2gXZ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616111042

An awesome church00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKTTs57XQ7MC8KbFOe6qz-K?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1320788262

Photograph of DH and I courtesy of our travel buddies.00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKozUnCp4DfcTIHPK84TwRB?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1320788266

And again00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIbtseA-eyJL1UpppKIxJzJ?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110939

Who doesn't like a pink building?00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVIIZLGSUb1TxaHxwQTVbQPn?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616111054

And the Emerald Princess (back in 2011 so no sea witch on the hull)00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVI2aUxa8aQyWKufan0eOeXM?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1616110606

Thank you for your superb photos Sandi of Tallin and yourselves.

I remember a lot of those places but I used our camcorder and recorded videos instead of photos so I have none to show so appreciate seeing yours.

Not sure if it is arthritis, ligament or cartilage pain on the inside of both knees.

Graham.

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, rafinmd said:

Unfortunately , I will have few if any photos to show for quite some time.

Hoping this is just a minor computer issue.  I always enjoy your photos.

Recently, I have been printing about 10% of my photos to show people when I am asked about my trip.  People seem surprised when I have actual hard copies but I hate looking at someone’s pictures on a phone.

• Like 15

23 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

It is currently 62°F and sunny at the beach where we have just eaten our picnics.

Graham.

16519281653807916915835709618509.jpg

Beautiful day.....and I wonder how many of us checked out this book....I did....!!!   🙂

• Like 13
  • Haha 2