The Daily for Tuesday 05/31/2022

richwmn

Rabbits, white rabbits the first words I spoke this morning being the first day of June.  Winter has arrived.!

Thanks to @richwmn for the Daily, to @rafinmdfor the lists,sunrise photo and the alternate menu,.....the Turkey would be our choice.   Thanks for the food and drink recipes, and humour in posts.

DH  and I have never smoked.

@aliaschief I share your concerns about @kazu.

@dfish best wishes for  a successful surgical outcome tomorrow, and speedy healing.

@AncientWanderer congratulations on the safe arrival of your new DGS.

This morning went to the CBD to do some messages, the ancient water pipes are  being replaced in the main streeet, one block at a time, when complete the street will then be "beautified".  Feel sorry for the retailers with all the disruption outside their businesses.

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Packing to leave the cabin on Whidbey Island tomorrow. We enjoyed a quiet, cool and cloudy week and were thankful for today, a sunny afternoon and a long warm evening. Congratulations to @MISTER 67 for another hole in one! Prayers to all and hopes that June will be a month of peace. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

More check-in follies. My eMed test kit was defective so I went yesterday to a pharmacy. They said that the result could only be loaded to a Greece PLF, so I registered for one. Well, Lufthansa has no way to view such a result,  so I've just gotten tested again at the airport.

• Like 5

On 5/31/2022 at 11:55 AM, Live4cruises said:

Everyone who weighed in on TV Ears, thank you!!  I ordered from Amazon (same model # as on the website), and it will be here tomorrow.  I will report on our experience.

Same.  We are moving DMIL into her assisted living facility and were thinking she's going to have her television too loud to make friends.  So TV Ears on order for her!

Thanks once again to helpful Dailyites.  

• Like 2