Coco Cay Beach Club menu

I’m sure this is a slim chance but, does anyone have the menu for the Beach Club at Coco Cay?  I’m not sailing for six months and I’m just researching different options. I googled the eatery and only got pictures. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Thanks!  Happy sailing!

9 minutes ago, earltonharley said:

I’m sure this is a slim chance but, does anyone have the menu for the Beach Club at Coco Cay?  I’m not sailing for six months and I’m just researching different options. I googled the eatery and only got pictures. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Thanks!  Happy sailing!

I don't have the menu but I can tell what they brought us from there when we had an OTW Cabana recently...

Apps - ceviche, shrimp cocktail, crudite, hummus

Mains - filet mignon, lobster, coconut crusted lobster sandwich (fries on the side)

Desserts - rum cake, caramel brownies, cookies

This isn't the full menu but it's a start. I'm sure someone somewhere has the actual menu.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 1

Did you check the app???    I could see the menu under Dining/Coco Key(scroll to the right to see this)/Beach Club at least 7 months out for our October cruise.  We booked the Beach Club and am anxious to check all this out.

13 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

The meal and beach club so worth it!  If you can book asap as the capacity is limited.

We have the Beach Club booked, but how (and when) can we actually book the lunch?

1 hour ago, rebeccac said:

We have the Beach Club booked, but how (and when) can we actually book the lunch?

If in a suite, the suite concierge can book ahead. They also used to leave a number to call from your cabin on the first day (don’t know if they still do that). Otherwise, as you go into the BC, you can go to the restaurant entrance, and book there.

36 minutes ago, broadwaybaby123 said:

This is coming from memory, but there's hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, salads, and tacos for main courses and ice cream for dessert.

That is the included fare., which is delicious on its own.

The for cost Beach Club has a upgraded menu that includes lobster, filet mignon, grouper, and a bunch of other stuff.   Many pictures and the menus above.

Note to anyone wondering - (just because I have seen the question several times), you cannot pay and eat at the Beach Club restaurant separately.  It is not a for pay restaurant like Captain Jacks.  You must purchase entrance to the Beach Club in order to access the Beach Club menu.

1 hour ago, barbeyg said:

If in a suite, the suite concierge can book ahead. They also used to leave a number to call from your cabin on the first day (don’t know if they still do that). Otherwise, as you go into the BC, you can go to the restaurant entrance, and book there.

We're only in a Junior Suite, so no concierge, but I will look for something in our cabin the first day.  Thanks.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, rebeccac said:

We're only in a Junior Suite, so no concierge, but I will look for something in our cabin the first day.  Thanks.  

If not, make sure that the restaurant podium is the very first stop once you get there. Prime time lunch times sell out quickly. 

11 hours ago, Cruise a holic said:

The meal and beach club so worth it!  If you can book asap as the capacity is limited.

The meal might be good but the beach club is $500 for the two of us (actually $498).  Been there/done that (once) and not worth it to us at that price. Hard pass.  

I know it is apples and oranges, but I can get the unlimited dining package for 7 nights for 2 for less than a day at the beach club.  As a seasoned cruiser who has been to Coco Cay countless times, I am perfectly happy at the complementary beaches.   Same sand/same ocean. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

47 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

The meal might be good but the beach club is $500 for the two of us (actually $498).  Been there/done that (once) and not worth it to us at that price. Hard pass.  

I know it is apples and oranges, but I can get the unlimited dining package for 7 nights for 2 for less than a day at the beach club.  As a seasoned cruiser who has been to Coco Cay countless times, I am perfectly happy at the complementary beaches.   Same sand/same ocean. 

M

We paid about $100 pp.  it was well worth it IMO

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cruisegirl1 said:

M

We paid about $80/pp in January.  It was nice, but I wouldn't pay more.  We paid about $180/pp for UDP.  Definitely worth it. 

On 6/18/2022 at 6:35 AM, rebeccac said:

We were on the "Mariner" last month and stopped at "CoCoCay". We had the "Beach Club" and about 2-3 days before we were scheduled to dock there we got a phone call from the ship (I assume it was the food dept.) and they were asking us what time we wanted to have our lunch scheduled for. Once we got seated they brought the above posted menus and then they brought the food that we ordered.

1 hour ago, smokeybandit said:

On the flip side, I enjoyed it, but was glad I only paid $79pp. Any more than that and it's way overpriced.

That’s exactly what we thought.  Also paid $79 and won’t do it again unless it’s really cheap.  Lunch was fine, but not fantastic.  My favorite thing was the flag on the loungers that signaled that you wanted bar service.  Saved the staff from roaming around calling “bar service “.  

On 6/19/2022 at 1:54 PM, cindyscruise said:

If you have a beach cabana (not over the water) do they bring you your lunch?  

No- drink service only.  If you have unlimited drink package- free- but we tip our attendant at the end of the day.  You can bring your lunch into the cabana if you like.

• 1 year later...