9 night

Canada and New England

$394 - NOT a guarantee interior

September 29, 2022

9 night Canada and New England

$281 interior guarantee

😄  😄 😄

• Like 1

If you can get to Boston, you get the same ports but get rid of some sea days for about the same price, just about every week on just about every sailing on Voyager.

Biker, who thinks this bargain will last into inside final payment.

I really wished people would stop posting deal alerts. 😁  I have booked 3 in about the last 4 months. Luckily this one we will already be on another cruise. Ok, I really like seeing the deal alerts.

• Haha 9

26 minutes ago, ReneeFLL said:

I really wished people would stop posting deal alerts. 😁  I have booked 3 in about the last 4 months. Luckily this one we will already be on another cruise. Ok, I really like seeing the deal alerts.

Lol I want a deal I can use, already booked b2b in sept. I love deals too. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Adventure

September 1, 2022, September 15, 2022

9 night

Canada and New England

$394 - NOT a guarantee interior

September 29, 2022

9 night Canada and New England

$281 interior guarantee

😄  😄 😄

We are on the Sep 29th one! Unfortunately no price drops for us in a Panoramic OV...😒

7 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

Read my review on cruise critic- adventure of the seas- other reviews also.  Member reviews-

I just read it, sounds very disappointing. Sorry that was you experience. We cruised Adventure a fewe years ago and didn't have a good experience either, we thought it was just us.

1 hour ago, Bronx12 said:

I just read it, sounds very disappointing. Sorry that was you experience. We cruised Adventure a fewe years ago and didn't have a good experience either, we thought it was just us.

We have an oasis cruise for early august.  I am a little nervous.  However oasis bigger, newer and we will be in a suite 

• Like 1

Wow have not read your review yet, but we had a fabulous cruise out of Galveston on her in March, one of our best.

OK read it, so sorry it didn't meet your standards.  We had wonderful service, great steward, good entertainment and were thoroughly pleased.  It's an older ship so we were aware some things might be a little subpar, but were surprised when they were not.  Ship was clean and well maintained etc.  We've been cruising for 26 years mostly on RCCL.  Very pleased, no complaints.

Edited by BecciBoo

8 hours ago, cruiselvr04 said:

We are balcony people with some suites at times but these inside and OV cabins are looking more attractive to me as we near retirement.  Those prices are great!

Five nights Bermuda in a balcony including port charges and D+ discount is $1150 for the both of us.

8 minutes ago, Tee & Chilli said:

I’m the OP. I was really excited until I saw airfare prices. 

If it helps your feelings any, when we did that itinerary in October we almost froze to death so you may have dodged a bullet 😂

• Like 1

23 hours ago, mets123 said:

The five days to Bermuda are just as good. In October I have a B2B. It's a nine day NE/Canada and five day Bermuda.

I will be on that also!

Bermuda 10/8 and Can/NE 10/13.

See you there!