Do Unused Diamond Drink Vouchers Roll Over to Next Day???

Hi there,

My wife and I just turned Diamond and are going on the Symphony next month.  I know we each get 4 drink vouchers loaded on our cards each day.  Question - if I only use 3 vouchers the first day will I have 5 vouchers to use the 2nd day?  If I don't use any in a day will the 4 vouchers be there to use the next day and I can use 8 the next day???  Or is it use the 4 vouchers or lose it each day?  Thanks!

Edited by JeremyAmy

No, you need to use 4 drinks daily. Cannot roll over.

At least you can use them throughout the day. It used to be 3.5 happy hours.

Edited by Tatka
  • Like 2

What @Tatka said.

But a strategy that has been talked about for unused vouchers, is that at the end of the night stop by a bar and ask for as many unopened water/pop/beer that you have vouchers left for. Put them in your fridge and drink them another day.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LinRon3 said:

We were having trouble using all ours too.  Specialty coffee at breakfast helped.  I dunno.  LIfe is tough.  Can't decide if we should get the DBP or not.  

If you are having trouble using up vouchers, why would you get the dbp?

You can get fre specialty coffee in the diamond lounge. 

We get 5 a day and if we don't use them, we don't use them.  We also get  C&A gifts (340 pts) and both of those are bottles of wine on 7 day+ cruises.  On 6 or less, we get one bottle.  We also get 6 bottles of water in our cabin from C&A.  

8 minutes ago, LinRon3 said:

We were having trouble using all ours too.  Specialty coffee at breakfast helped.  I dunno.  LIfe is tough.  Can't decide if we should get the DBP or not.  

Why on earth would you get DBP if you don’t get through the 5 vouchers a day?!🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JeremyAmy said:

Hi there,

My wife and I just turned Diamond and are going on the Symphony next month.  I know we each get 4 drink vouchers loaded on our cards each day.  Question - if I only use 3 vouchers the first day will I have 5 vouchers to use the 2nd day?  If I don't use any in a day will the 4 vouchers be there to use the next day and I can use 8 the next day???  Or is it use the 4 vouchers or lose it each day?  Thanks!

Only exception is people have reported using them in the early hours of disembarkation day… ( good if you’re not driving!) - or if you’re on b2b, drink your quota in the early hours of stick up in comes etc; then it will reset when you get checked  in for the new cruise 

• Like 1

Thanks everyone for the quick replies!  I can easily use the 4 vouchers in a day.  I was just wondering if they did rollover in case we didn't use them for some reason and wanted to really party mid week.  FYI, we also bought a refreshment package for non alcoholic drinks, soda and bottled water.  We should be set!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, little britain said:

Only exception is people have reported using them in the early hours of disembarkation day… ( good if you’re not driving!) - or if you’re on b2b, drink your quota in the early hours of stick up in comes etc; then it will reset when you get checked  in for the new cruise 

What will be open early on disembarkation day to use them?

Im doing my first b2b and want to use them up before turnover.

17 minutes ago, KATHYMAC68 said:

I didn't go in search of early morning alcohol on my recent B2B but we used some for bottled water and iced coffee drinks at Cafe Promenade.

Windjammer bar perhaps? Can at least get fresh squeezed OJ.

24 minutes ago, KATHYMAC68 said:

You can ask at the bar in the Windjammer.  At the very least you should be able to get a mimosa.  🙂

Are these 4 diamond drinks in addition to the ones you can get from the diamond lounge. Is that even still a thing? We used to be able to go to the diamond lounge for a few hours each evening and have drinks there. DO they still do that? and then offer these 4 drinks on top of that?

7 minutes ago, mariapd719 said:

Are these 4 diamond drinks in addition to the ones you can get from the diamond lounge. Is that even still a thing? We used to be able to go to the diamond lounge for a few hours each evening and have drinks there. DO they still do that? and then offer these 4 drinks on top of that?

No these instead of.

45 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

I didn't go in search of early morning alcohol on my recent B2B but we used some for bottled water and iced coffee drinks at Cafe Promenade.

Windjammer bar perhaps? Can at least get fresh squeezed OJ.

It doesn’t have to be alcohol. I’ll take some fresh OJ and some water bottles. Can you use your vouchers for fresh squeezed OJ?

Edited by KATHYMAC68

9 minutes ago, mariapd719 said:

The only thing free in the diamond lounge are the evening appetizers, and the morning breakfast items and specialty coffee.

11 minutes ago, mariapd719 said:

Lame!!!

There have been lots of threads on this, and for most, at least on Cruise Critic, like this change. 4, 5, or 6 vouchers, depending on loyalty level, used at any bar, any time of the day, and any choice of alcohol, up to $13, which covers pretty much all drinks.

Edited by crzndeb
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, KATHYMAC68 said:

I've gotten Mimosa in the MDR on debarkation day.  Plus, I think Cafe Promenade or coffee shop other than starbucks is also open.  I'm doing my first b2b in September, but I'm hard pressed to drink 4 in a day, 4 before debarkation is going to be rough.  But if i get at least 1 and it resets, it will be worth it 😛

• Like 2

After a couple days of getting water and sodas at the end of the night we find out if our cabin steward likes beer and what kind.  Then we get that at the end of the night and leave for them.  On one cruise earlier this year we left a complete bar setup for our steward who was really nice to us.  He was thrilled.  Of course this was along with an extra cash tip. 

• Like 2