Will you know what happen this week?

1 minute ago, island lady said:

I am still going to print it out for my Sept. and Oct. cruises...highlighting the section for the possibly  clueless agents at check in.  😉   

Agree. I don't want some pinhead telling me their interpretation of the policy. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, island lady said:

I am still going to print it out for my Sept. and Oct. cruises...highlighting the section for the possibly  clueless agents at check in.  😉   

Ohhh, that is probably a good idea.  We sail late September, all the kinks may not yet be worked out.

• Like 1

I'm so tired of RCCL changing their protocol weekly. We're sailing from Italy to Greece on Sept 11 and their latest email was confusing, once again, on which test on which day, because they had not yet changed other pages on their website, so they contradicted each other. How about we just decide to quit the testing and let people make their own informed decision? I know it's based on the country they're going to, so I can't blame them completely, but just need to vent some frustration with the moving target. 

14 hours ago, jk04 said:

Ohhh, that is probably a good idea.  We sail late September, all the kinks may not yet be worked out.

I like being able to pull out a printed copy of important things I don't want to deal in case there is a question.  Like my confirmation page showing my OBC and zero balance remaining.    And I always print out a copy of my set sail pass.  😉 

3 minutes ago, island lady said:

I like being able to pull out a printed copy of important things I don't want to deal in case there is a question.  Like my confirmation page showing my OBC and zero balance remaining.    And I always print out a copy of my set sail pass.  😉 

I print out a hard copy of most things also . I put it in a folder and keep it in my carry on . Everything is on my phone too . 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

I received 12 - TWELVE - emails from RC about the new protocols.  I think that they're serious.  😄 😄 😄

We have 5 booked cruises and only got one email lol.

On 8/22/2022 at 9:01 AM, Ret MP said:

As of right now, it ain't happened yet.  I'm still not holding my breath for the very near future.  We can only sit and wait.  

Looks like I don't have to worry about holding my breath now.  

My phone could die, drop and break it, stolen, freezes up...so many things.  Nothing wrong with a back up plan. 

So tired of being behind that large family at check in when Daddy can't find all the info he needs on his phone...holding up the whole line.  I have my vax card, test (not needed now), set sail pass, passport .......all in a folder together ready to hand to the agent.  Takes a minute or two at the most...and we are done.  

I also use seat belts.  

Now that you know what is done it is time to focus on the next you know what. Having Johnny Rockets included as part of the included food on the cruise and not a surcharge. I mean seriously why is this not included. Carnival has Guys Burgers and those are great. Johnny Rockets is not what I would spend extra for food on a cruise. I guess the shakes and soda could still have a surcharge but that would be it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RandomUser123 said:

Now that you know what is done it is time to focus on the next you know what. Having Johnny Rockets included as part of the included food on the cruise and not a surcharge. I mean seriously why is this not included. Carnival has Guys Burgers and those are great. Johnny Rockets is not what I would spend extra for food on a cruise. I guess the shakes and soda could still have a surcharge but that would be it. 

I'd be happy with a walk-up window for plates of onion rings. 🤤

On 8/22/2022 at 11:18 AM, LEMJMcC said:

I've never experienced the midnight dessert buffet, only heard of its legend...that would be really nice!

The good ole days when things were fancier/glitzier, lol! I enjoyed them, but not sure if I'd like them to all come back. I was a kid (18) when I started cruising in 84', but things were definitely different!

• Haha 1