How often does the Chef's Table menu change?

Smhp

My husband and I have done Chef's Table twice, once on Grandeur in 2015 and loved the menu and the other time on Enchantment a few months ago and weren't impressed with the menu. We are going on Anthem next October and can see the still have the same menu as we did on Enchantment. Any chance they may have changed the menu by then? 

We only hope so.  Getting tired of that chocolate ball dessert.  We had the same menu spring of 2020,  and fall of 2021.  We are going with friends on 12/5 and they have never experienced the Chef's table.  Yes same menu in 2022.

We enjoyed the Chef Table the 3 times we did it. It was fun. 🙂

That said, probably won’t do again till a menu change.  

Maybe there will be a menu refresh with the current menu-testing going on in MDR. We can hope. 

We've done it 4 times since restart and same menu each time.  Currently a little heavy on white wines for us, but we go for the experience.  Always have a great time with the others and as much wine was we can drink.  Doing it again in April and app says it's the same menu. 

The food has been the same since pre-Covid.  However, the 3 times we have been on different ships, the wines have been different as well as the location.  This makes it different and enjoyable to repeat, as well as having different people to meet.  Jane

11 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

The food has been the same since pre-Covid.  However, the 3 times we have been on different ships, the wines have been different as well as the location.  This makes it different and enjoyable to repeat, as well as having different people to meet.  Jane

The wines on the ships change constantly.  Even during the same week...lots of out of stock problems.  They sub with what they have, so not surprising Chef's Table would have to make subs and changes.  

For me, it hasn't changed much since 2017.  In 2017, they had a different dessert than the World, but everything else was the same.  Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on your viewpoint), i've been doing live threads since 2018, and still had photos of my chef's table from 2017 to realize that not much has changed since i've been doing them every cruise offered since 2012.

Our last two RCCL Chefs tables were the same (Oasis in March 2020 and Odyssey last week)...I was honestly surprised that they weren't different given the title of the event.  The wines were different and the preparation was SLIGHTLY different.  We were fortunate to be on Oasis in 2015 when they just started doing it and it was a different (and better) menu/experience. 

It may be that you go on a different cruise line to get a different chefs table menu.  

We did a chefs table on Celebrity Summit with only one other couple and it was AMAZING...and have on other ships as well.  

21 hours ago, NouCruzer said:

Actually, the Chefs Table menu changes quite frequently, if measured in geologic time.

Been the same since our first dinner in 2015.

Looks as if the Chefstableoic is here to stay.  Geologic speaking.  🦖

• Haha 1

We get different items but it's because 1) i'm allergic to all fish and 2) dh doesnt eat beef, chicken or shellfish  (we're kosher at home and he tries to follow when away).we get amazing replacements.   We go for the event and ha v e had lovely evenings.