35% Off Shore Excursions

JDPCruisers

1 minute ago, Gracie115 said:

Well....would love to but when I sign into our account on the Celebrity website there is no way to access Shore Excursions.  Anyone else have this issue?  Can't even confirm the two I already have booked are still there......

Our friends had this problem last night.  Click on your initials or name at the top right and select Settings.  Then click on name or initials on top right and select Upcoming Cruises.  You can then select Plan my cruise under each cruise.

• Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Beachlover1989 said:

Our friends had this problem last night.  Click on your initials or name at the top right and select Settings.  Then click on name or initials on top right and select Upcoming Cruises.  You can then select Plan my cruise under each cruise.

Thank you!!! It worked!

2 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

Thank you!!! It worked!

I would have never found this route to my reservation.  Thanks.  So I cancelled both excursions and rebooked.  I saved $114 on one but the other did not have the 35% off offer.  Good way to clog up the CC just before Christmas!!!

And another thing I received an email that X is offering their point program if you book an Alaska cruise starting today and lasting about a week.  Do you think they will honor that offer if I booked last month?

48 minutes ago, kayehall said:

And another thing I received an email that X is offering their point program if you book an Alaska cruise starting today and lasting about a week.  Do you think they will honor that offer if I booked last month?

Nope but never hurts to submit your reservation info.

3 hours ago, chilliano said:

I've followed the above directions and I see the same discounts that I saw last month--about 10-15% discount only.  Could it be because our cruise is this month?  Or did I miss it?

Our cruise is only 3 weeks away and we can still see the 35% savings on some items, it isn't 35% on all though so it may just be that the ones that were at that rate have sold out...

For us though it wasn't worth changing anything as the prices we got 6 months ago are still considerably cheaper than the current prices even with 35% discount...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, chilliano said:

I've followed the above directions and I see the same discounts that I saw last month--about 10-15% discount only.  Could it be because our cruise is this month?  Or did I miss it?

I think you missed it.

For our cruise, every single shore excursion was 35% off......for several hours, then the numbers started changing.

THIS is why I love, love my CC family! They alert you to sales and information that you'd otherwise not know about. I honestly believe that members know more about Celebrity and their policies than their Customer Service team does.......and are much more helpful (and no hour wait on the phone)!

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Beachlover1989 said:

Didn't work for me.  I could access the booking page right up to 'cart' then 'try again' message for 2 days.

13 minutes ago, Oceangoer2 said:

Didn't work for me.  I could access the booking page right up to 'cart' then 'try again' message for 2 days.

Just now could access Excursions, all at 35% off, but still not allowing Specialty Dining reservations.

Edited by Oceangoer2

22 hours ago, Beachlover1989 said:

Thanks Beachlover1989.  What a merry go round their web site can be. SMH

• Like 1

On 12/9/2022 at 3:38 PM, Beachlover1989 said:

Thanks for this!  So many hoops just to get to the planner!  I never would have figured it out on my own.  I don't remember having to take so many steps to get there in the past.

Was thinking about posting this, but then I found this thread.

Just booked 4 excursions on a Greek Isles trip.  3 of the 4 were 35% off and 1 (most expensive) was something like 9% off, which is pretty typical.  Still, I think the promo was worthwhile and offered a significant savings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LB_NJ said:

They did raise the prices before the sale.

Celebrity did not raise any of the excursion prices for my cruise.  It was 15% off the regular price when I booked them.  It was 35% off the same retail price when I cancelled and rebooked 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jagoffee said:

Celebrity did not raise any of the excursion prices for my cruise.  It was 15% off the regular price when I booked them.  It was 35% off the same retail price when I cancelled and rebooked 

They did on my cruises.

We have $1000 OBC on our upcoming cruise in Jan.  But we still not want to go on Celebrity ship excursions (for COVID/Flu reasons).  Crowding into buses or minivans for prolonged exposure times is a risk we prefer not to take.  We are considering using the OBC on a couple of Private Journeys but these are very expensive and not discounted.  No 35% off.  So we will go off on our own with local guides and use our OBC elsewhere.  In a suite we do enjoy Luminae so we will not do much Specialty Dining either.  

• Like 1

TeeRick - We don’t do big bus tours either. But like you, we are also in a suite and have a lot of OBC. So, we booked excursions on a boat and a ferry (outside) and the Chefs Market Discovery, a small group tour. With the 35% off we were able to save about $100 in total for the two of us. Hope you find something that is satisfactory. I’m also encouraged that the latest version of Covid seems to be mild. Best of luck!!

• Like 1