Crown Anchor 25th anniversary giveaways

dep

Anyone sailing now that is diamond plus and above? Crown Anchor is supposed to be doing giveaways to those categories to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Can anybody tell me what the items might be that they are giving away?

Edited by dep

39 minutes ago, dep said:

Anyone sailing now that is diamond plus and above? Crown Anchor is supposed to be doing giveaways to those categories to celebrate their 25th anniversary. Can anybody tell me what the items might be that they are giving away?

If they are, I'm hoping they safe some of the gift(s) for my Anthem February sail.😄

41 minutes ago, dep said:

I am on the Radiance 1-7.  I will report back and let you know if they have anything going on.

42 minutes ago, dep said:

Nothing so far on Jewel. Top Tier is this afternoon. Maybe they'll mention it

• Like 2

We got C&A-logoed toiletry bags with their Sea+Salt products. This was from our Christmas cruise, but we don't know specifically why we got these. Someone else (another passenger) we asked didn't know anything about it. 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Daghis said:

We got C&A-logoed toiletry bags with their Sea+Salt products. This was from our Christmas cruise, but we don't know specifically why we got these. Someone else (another passenger) we asked didn't know anything about it. 🤷‍♂️

We got those on our Christmas cruise, too (plus a beach bag and backpack). I just assumed it was a suite gift.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

We got those on our Christmas cruise, too (plus a beach bag and backpack). I just assumed it was a suite gift.

We were in a junior suite, so getting just the toiletry bags may make sense.

Edited by Daghis

1 hour ago, neverbeenhere said:

I get a set of these every cruise. Thanks Crown & Anchor. 

7C476E40-1CB3-40E7-B7CB-937232374D77.jpeg

I wish RC had those….  
All they have are little dispensers with one tiny hole. It takes 5 minutes to get three flakes of pepper or salt out.  

30 minutes ago, HicksRA said:

I wish RC had those….  
All they have are little dispensers with one tiny hole. It takes 5 minutes to get three flakes of pepper or salt out.  

Did you ever go to Sorrento's and try to sprinkle a bit of Oregano on the pizza.  The oregano flakes are twice as big as the holes.  I basically have to unscrew the top and place some oregano in my palm and spread it on the pizza.  I complained to one of the supervisors, but he basically shrugged his shoulder.🤪

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I am guessing?…….But maybe an extra cookie if you telephone the C&A loyalty department in Guatemala City at least 210 working days in advance of your cruise. Please note the cookie cannot be shared or re-gifted to an ineligible category of membership. Only valid on sailings of 7 nights or more that do not include a Saturday! Cookies may be substituted by other baked or unbaked items of similar or lesser value and may be packed in some sort of miniature wooden packing crate stuffed with straw that resembles a young child’s first attempt at an unpopulated Nativity scene. Void where prohibited by law!

Edited by Jetdriver787
  • Like 4
  • Haha 6

Or possibly?…… a small commemorative paperweight made from the component parts of a Neutron star*! An atomic mass so dense that your 23kg (50lb) baggage allowance and that of your fellow 300 airline passengers combined, will struggle to convey it home! (Florida residents excluded!) 

* Osmium (atomic number 76) may be substituted for the component parts of a Neutron star due to global supply issues. The Royal caribbean logo beach towel will not be provided as a substitute under any circumstances!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, lovelife said:

Two weeks on Symphony in December and on  Navigator for next four sailings - no mention, no gift - yet.

Two weeks sailing December and the first I've heard about anything is on this page.   Heading out soon for another two weeks, so I guess we'll see.  I recall for the 50th year celebration, (not including the actual birthday sailing) they had that special 50th birthday dessert. 

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

18 minutes ago, cruisegirl1 said:

Two weeks sailing December and the first I've heard about anything is on this page.   Heading out soon for another two weeks, so I guess we'll see.  I recall for the 50th year celebration, (not including the actual birthday sailing) they had that special 50th birthday dessert. 

M

That cake was nasty

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I have to chuckle at the delight people take in gifts. Those of us who are Diamond and above have surely received a lot of tote bags, hats, strawberries, wine, etc., many of which get sent back to the cabin steward or end up in a closet at home with all the others.  Are we the only ones who are at a stage in our lives where we want to get rid of things, not acquire more?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shipgeeks said:

I have to chuckle at the delight people take in gifts. Those of us who are Diamond and above have surely received a lot of tote bags, hats, strawberries, wine, etc., many of which get sent back to the cabin steward or end up in a closet at home with all the others.  Are we the only ones who are at a stage in our lives where we want to get rid of things, not acquire more?

We own about a dozen beach towels and totes. It's a nice thought but we wish there was something more useful or desirable.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

I regift the Truffles

• Like 1