Which Cruises Do You Have Booked For 2023

Jeter02

Just 2023:

April 16th California Coastal Royal Princess 

November 23rd Enchanted Princess 

On hold:

>> May 27th Mexico Emerald Princess 

>> June 1st Hawaii on Emerald Princess

Plan is to travel 4× a year but I do land trips as well.  

3 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Just 2023:

April 16th California Coastal Royal Princess 

November 23rd Enchanted Princess 

On hold:

>> May 27th Mexico Emerald Princess 

>> June 1st Hawaii on Emerald Princess

Plan is to travel 4× a year but I do land trips as well.  

I'm jealous of your enchanted trans Atlantic cruise. I would have loved to do that one, but doesn't work on my school teacher schedule. I actually was sad when I went to book my annual thanksgiving cruise, to learnt hat both the sky and Enchanted were still over in Europe, slowly making their way back home to FL. 

I swear I'm not a fan at all with Princess' scheduling of having the ships leave earlier and earlier each year in the spring and coming back later and later in the fall/winter season. They narrowing the Caribbean season down which saddens me. 

• Like 1

• April 2023 - 28 day Round Australia on the Coral Princess booked 2 years in advance (March 2021).

• July 2023 - 7 day family cruise of the eastern Caribbean on the Caribbean Princess originally planned for July 2020, wasn't offered in 2021, then re-booked for July 2022 which we canceled because the vaccine wasn't available for our youngest granddaughter.  Hopefully the 3rd time is the charm!

• December 2023 - 7 day eastern Caribbean on the MSC Seascape in the Yacht Club.  Our first MSC cruise was January 2020 and we used their status match (Princess Elite with their Diamond) which requires a cruise within every 3 years to maintain the MSC status.  Luckily, in recognition of the fact that they weren't sailing for more than a year, they gave us an extra year to book.

2 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

(snip)

4) Canada/New England, Sept. - Island Princess (group cruise with Don Terris...first ever group cruise)

Fun note... I was on a Princess cruise with Don back in 2021 (Regal), but I didn't know until we were halfway through it.  This wasn't one of his group cruises.

Anyway, 2023 cruises for me:

February - Celebrity Summit (music themed charter)

March - RCCL Navigator OTS (music themed charter)

April - Ruby Princess (80s themed cruise)

November - Carnival Magic

💕B2B on Majestic, Fiji and South Pacific / Tasmania for 20 nights with 3 nights in Sydney pre cruise and 4 nights in Moorea, New Caledonia in an over-water bungalow post cruise (hate coming back to the "real world" too quickly).🥂

• Like 6

March - Carnival Valor  SPRING BREAK with the grandkids

April - Caribbean Princess  Eastern Caribbean

September - Caribbean Princess Canada/New England

December - Carnival Spirit  CHRISTMAS BREAK with the grandkids

1 hour ago, Ombud said:

@Jeter02 I'm trying to justify a 5 niter on Emerald Princess then staying on for Hawaii. But that would mean only 1 land based trip. Still it's tempting 

We are doing a 3 day on the Crown prior to a Hawaii trip in September

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, jwattle said:

💕B2B on Majestic, Fiji and South Pacific / Tasmania for 20 nights with 3 nights in Sydney pre cruise and 4 nights in Moorea, New Caledonia in an over-water bungalow post cruise (hate coming back to the "real world" too quickly).🥂

Can you please adopt me and take me with you! 🥰

• Like 1

Currently only 1 as we have some things happening this year that will need our attention.

February-Sapphire in S. America. Can I say PENGUINS! Multi-generational trip consisting of my in-laws, my husband and myself, our 2 sons (both in 20's) and our older son's girlfriend. First cruise for the girlfriend.

• Like 1

April 2023 35 nights,Coral Princess,Sydney,Fiji,Hawaii,French Polynesia,Pago Pago,NZ,Sydney.                   October 2023 10 nights Royal Princess Queensland.                                                                                             August 2024 17 nights Coral Princess Sydney to Perth.

4 hours ago, mjmalino said:

Currently only 1 as we have some things happening this year that will need our attention.

February-Sapphire in S. America. Can I say PENGUINS! Multi-generational trip consisting of my in-laws, my husband and myself, our 2 sons (both in 20's) and our older son's girlfriend. First cruise for the girlfriend.

What an awesome trip you have planned with the family. I can only imagine all the wonderful memories you're going to get from that trip. And memories of penguins of course.

Jan Discovery Princess Mexico

Discovery Princess Mexico

April  Regal Princess Transatlantic

May   Regal Princess British Isles

September  Elysium  Elixir Cruises Greek Islands

October  Island Princess Northern Lights

October P&O Ionia  Northern Europe

December Sapphire Princess San Pedro to Santiago

December Sapphire Princess Antarctic Sail by Santiago to BA