Diamond and drink vouchers

beth555

1 hour ago, beth555 said:

We have a 2 bedroom suite on our next RCL cruise which includes 3 adults. If 2 are diamond do only those 2 get the drink vouchers or do all 3 because we are in the same stateroom.

If Guest 3 is a "family member" they will have the highest status in the room. 

A Crown & Anchor Society member can be added into a relationship with other family members in the same household and receive equivalent tier status

17 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

If Guest 3 is a "family member" they will have the highest status in the room. 

A Crown & Anchor Society member can be added into a relationship with other family members in the same household and receive equivalent tier status

Not just any family member. Either child under 18 or significant other residing at same address. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Can you have two significant others?

Asking for a friend

According to my DH.... YES!!! 

My DHs count of my significant others

• I have a work husband (and I don't have a job) 
  • I have a boyfriend
  • I have another other half
  • I have a significant other  

They are all just friends but we have fun with the names 😄

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Interesting subject in many ways..

I wonder if my wife goes with a girlfriend, cant they just say that she is her significant other and claim that she lives on our adress? ( I have never ever heard that they want proof of someones adress,  we moved 3 years ago and Royal still have our old adress on file, doesn't matter since we get everything by email from them)

If my wifes girlfriends husband later cruises with his wife will he then get her status?

Significant other doesn't have to mean that people are intimate, right? Could be a very dear friend (or lover) what adults do or not do is no ones elses business, right? How to interpretate significant other?

Have anyone succeded to get someone elses status by claiming to be a significant other when already being registered to someone?

On 1/15/2023 at 4:28 PM, John&LaLa said:

Can you have two significant others?

Asking for a friend

A few years back, after I got my first tattoo and a couple piercings, I jokingly asked my wife what I could do for the third part of my midlife crisis trifecta...a 1969 Camaro, a 25 yr old girlfriend, or grow one of those balding ponytails.  Without hesitation, she said "you can have the car AND the girlfriend if you promise to never grow a ponytail." 

Hilarity ensued until she added "you wouldn't know what to do with a 25 yr old girlfriend anyway".  Alas, she's probably right 🤣

• Like 2

4 hours ago, UnregisteredUser said:

I wonder if my wife goes with a girlfriend, cant they just say that she is her significant other and claim that she lives on our adress? ( I have never ever heard that they want proof of someones adress,  we moved 3 years ago and Royal still have our old adress on file, doesn't matter since we get everything by email from them)

If my wifes girlfriends husband later cruises with his wife will he then get her status?

I think what you are getting at will not work unless your wife’s girlfriend is under 18. 

If your wife’s girlfriend has any status, her husband will receive that status when they sail. 

16 hours ago, UnregisteredUser said:

Significant other doesn't have to mean that people are intimate, right? Could be a very dear friend (or lover) what adults do or not do is no ones elses business, right? How to interpretate significant other?

Have anyone succeded to get someone elses status by claiming to be a significant other when already being registered to someone?

I think the answer is yes to both. Unfortunately, this is partly how there came to be so many Diamond members. I can't say it's "abusing the system" because Royal allows, and actually encourages it.