New website.

Riocca

12 hours ago, Heartfelttraveler said:

QUESTION - 

When I research cruises on the new website, choose a cruise, and go to see what cabins are available - when I choose a category, instead of going to a list of available cabins, it goes directly to ask for my personal information or sign in.

Is that what is happening for everyone?

Yes, I see the same. No choice of staterooms.

I am currently onboard the Pursuit and boarded last Saturday in Civitavecchia.

First of all, great cruise with an excellent crew and lively diverse guests. 

However, we checked in online at 2 pm and got a mail from Azamara later mentioning we suppose to board around. We showed up around 1.30 and were onboard around 2 PM with no issue. It went very smoothly

The website also showed we should have a credit of USD150, however, the reception didn't have any info about this and had to refer to the Miami Headquarters, We are now nearly half the cruise and still haven't heard anything so I assume it's an error.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Oslo Dutch said:

I am currently onboard the Pursuit and boarded last Saturday in Civitavecchia.

First of all, great cruise with an excellent crew and lively diverse guests. 

However, we checked in online at 2 pm and got a mail from Azamara later mentioning we suppose to board around. We showed up around 1.30 and were onboard around 2 PM with no issue. It went very smoothly

The website also showed we should have a credit of USD150, however, the reception didn't have any info about this and had to refer to the Miami Headquarters, We are now nearly half the cruise and still haven't heard anything so I assume it's an error.

🤗Oh thanks for the update Oslo Dutch!

Glad you are having a wonderful time on the Pursuit.

I guess I won't spend my phantom $150 yet..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gitte said:

Yes, I see the same. No choice of staterooms.

Same here and this is a big issue for me.  Something is up.  I used to use a German site to look up cabins as it was easier, but now that isn't giving any cabin numbers either.  Has anyone found a list of cabins available to choose?  I went through the booking process and it just allocated me a cabin with no choice.

Phil

• Like 3

Been away so only just back on wifi, managed to log into account without trouble after changing password. More a case of luck than IT skill. We have back to back booked for November but on board credit for that seems to have disappeared, fortunately have photos of previous totals, seem to be missing a lot of money. Anyone else having similar problem before I email them. I have already emailed them about missing points for a 2 week cruise over Christmas. The cruise at Christmas was brilliant in every respect, we really hope that they sort out their system as some of the horror stories on here will discourage many of us no matter how good the cruise. Many of us are of an age where "we can well do without problems"

On 4/2/2023 at 5:43 PM, PaulS said:

My wife can still not sign in, but I can. When I sign in, I can see the two cruises we have booked, but my points and loyalty level are nowhere to be found. 

Same for us when logging in & loyalty levels/points. Had no reply to my email regarding this problem. no further cruises booked nor will I book until IT situation has resolved itself! Still waiting for points on last cruise March 18 - 25. Also waiting for info on how to redeem free nights when changing loyalty level after this last cruise.

Edited by killaypirate

1 hour ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Same here and this is a big issue for me.  Something is up.  I used to use a German site to look up cabins as it was easier, but now that isn't giving any cabin numbers either.  Has anyone found a list of cabins available to choose?  I went through the booking process and it just allocated me a cabin with no choice.

Phil

After you’ve been allocated a cabin, try clicking on the paper/pencil icon in Categories above the description of the type of room. When I did this there was an option to choose cabin, then the option to view in List View or Map View.

However it does only seem to list 6 cabins. I can’t work out how to see more. There is a filter option, but I’m not clear what it does7B1ADF3A-92C6-44B0-9558-FA66520FDD20.thumb.jpeg.5a9391ecba57c23683fe93dd4569017f.jpeg

86AC430C-9624-4CB4-9AB7-F9B5317729DB.thumb.jpeg.a33144741662eadc25c2f1a4e3262425.jpeg

B23EC43F-C48A-4E84-A9A4-5F790E8C6CE0.thumb.png.dbd2d8188d475fa88a2bcc23d147d63e.png

89C098B0-C936-4EEB-90F0-7277DEC3BC42.thumb.png.e16d94b3ec255a2a53ff9acf6aeaf9e1.png

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, The Salties said:

Been away so only just back on wifi, managed to log into account without trouble after changing password. More a case of luck than IT skill. We have back to back booked for November but on board credit for that seems to have disappeared, fortunately have photos of previous totals, seem to be missing a lot of money. Anyone else having similar problem before I email them. I have already emailed them about missing points for a 2 week cruise over Christmas. The cruise at Christmas was brilliant in every respect, we really hope that they sort out their system as some of the horror stories on here will discourage many of us no matter how good the cruise. Many of us are of an age where "we can well do without problems"

I have the same problem, my December cruise points are missing & the OBC for my next cruise has disappeared 🤔

Hi there,

Yes the same has happened to us. We have no B2B OBC credit showing for segments of the world cruise in 2024 and my loyalty points have gone completely!

I'm sure they'll fix the issue before we travel though, so I'm going to give them time to do so and let those travelling more imminently contact them!

55 minutes ago, The Salties said:

Thanks for the advice on how to access account, my wife now able to log in, correct loyalty number & correct pre-March points, but missing points for latest March cruise.The current web-mess meant we found & booked another cruise but with Celebrity. Azamara missed at least 1 sale if not our autumn cruise as well.

Edited by killaypirate

12 minutes ago, killaypirate said:

Thanks for the advice on how to access account, my wife now able to log in, correct loyalty number & correct pre-March points, but missing points for latest March cruise.The current web-mess meant we found & booked another cruise but with Celebrity. Azamara missed at least 1 sale if not our autumn cruise as well.

I can log on to my account ,but nothing shows in future cruises?? and it did before the the new website,I have emailed A ( no reply) what next ??

11 hours ago, fruitmachine said:

I spoke to an agent last week (we sail in 11 days).  She said to ignore the "not checked in" email if you checked in prior to the migration.  They were sent in error.

I guess we'll find out for everyone in just over a week!

Received the following from Az, relating to our 6 May from Chioggia, literally 15 minutes ago.

19-AZA-logo-SM+®-pantone-horizontal-1color+white
IMPORTANT UPDATE

Dear Azamara Guest, 

We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard. We wanted to send you some important information regarding your upcoming sailing in May. 

Due to our IT system transition, you will not be able to complete your online check-in via our website as planned. Instead, you will now need to check in at the pier on the day of embarkation. For embarkation pier address, please click here.

To ensure a smooth and seamless embarkation experience, we ask that you arrive at the pier at the following times: 

• 1:30pm-4:00pm: Suite Category Guests and Azamara Circle members in the Discoverer Platinum and Discoverer Plus tier levels 
  • 2:00pm-2:45pm: Azamara Circle members in the Discoverer and Explorer tier levels 
  • 2:45m-3:30pm: Guests staying in staterooms on Deck 7 
  • 3:30pm-4:00pm: Guests staying in staterooms on Deck 4 & 6, and all remaining guests 

Please be sure to bring your passport, and any other necessary travel documents with you to the pier. Our crew and terminal representatives will be available to guide you through the check-in process and answer any questions you may have. 

Should you have any questions, please contact your Travel Advisor for more details specific to your country of residence or visit https://www.azamara.com/contact-us  for your local Azamara call center number. 

We look forward to welcoming you onboard and will do everything we can to provide you with a wonderful experience. 

Sincerely, 

AZAMARA®    

For those of you who can view your loyalty level and points, does it automatically show or do you have to click on some area of the website?

I can sign in and view my upcoming cruises, but there does not seem to be any way to see my loyalty level. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

8 minutes ago, PaulS said:

For those of you who can view your loyalty level and points, does it automatically show or do you have to click on some area of the website?

I can sign in and view my upcoming cruises, but there does not seem to be any way to see my loyalty level. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Once signed in, ours show up after clicking the "Upcoming Cruises" it is on a banner on top. Ours was incorrect yesterday, now correct.

25 minutes ago, hamrag said:

Received the following from Az, relating to our 6 May from Chioggia, literally 15 minutes ago.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Dear Azamara Guest, 

We are looking forward to welcoming you aboard. We wanted to send you some important information regarding your upcoming sailing in May. 

Due to our IT system transition, you will not be able to complete your online check-in via our website as planned. Instead, you will now need to check in at the pier on the day of embarkation. For embarkation pier address, please click here.

To ensure a smooth and seamless embarkation experience, we ask that you arrive at the pier at the following times: 

• 1:30pm-4:00pm: Suite Category Guests and Azamara Circle members in the Discoverer Platinum and Discoverer Plus tier levels 
  • 2:00pm-2:45pm: Azamara Circle members in the Discoverer and Explorer tier levels 
  • 3:30pm-4:00pm: Guests staying in staterooms on Deck 4 & 6, and all remaining guests 

Please be sure to bring your passport, and any other necessary travel documents with you to the pier. Our crew and terminal representatives will be available to guide you through the check-in process and answer any questions you may have. 

Should you have any questions, please contact your Travel Advisor for more details specific to your country of residence or visit https://www.azamara.com/contact-us  for your local Azamara call center number. 

We look forward to welcoming you onboard and will do everything we can to provide you with a wonderful experience. 

Sincerely, 

AZAMARA®    

Got same email for our 5 May, Singapore to Athens, so looks like online check-in is goosed for a while yet. With all the data errors and omissions, and difficulty contacting Azamara, I'm now a tad nervous about flying 6500 miles just to turn up at a pier, without proper pre-checks, tickets or baggage labels! What a frigging mess. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cruiser6270 said:

Got same email for our 5 May, Singapore to Athens, so looks like online check-in is goosed for a while yet. With all the data errors and omissions, and difficulty contacting Azamara, I'm now a tad nervous about flying 6500 miles just to turn up at a pier, without proper pre-checks, tickets or baggage labels! What a frigging mess. 

On the basis you got the email, they are expecting you!  I would not worry about the lack of pre checks, they will manage it all for you.  Baggage labels are an easy pier fix, often have to do it when it was down to me to print them off (Azamara have not sent out labels in the UK for a few years now)

18 minutes ago, Cruiser6270 said:

We’re on the same cruise, managed to speak to Azamara  this afternoon & they emailed across the boarding passes.

Our booking is one of the numerous ones that hasn’t transferred over correctly and is still showing an outstanding balance. Details have been passed to the IT dept to correct, not holding my breath though I think they have quite a ‘work queue’.

23 minutes ago, Cruiser6270 said:

We will cry on each other's shoulders!  We have a nonstop from Vancouver, 16.5 hours which I am dreading.  Wish we could afford first or business class on Singapore Air and be treated like royalty.  Then I could tell Azamara, to stuff their cruise, I'm staying on this plane forever!!😄

Yes, it's a mess.  My BP goes up every time I access my account and see I have no upcoming cruises.  It's actually 3 but that may change soon if they don't get their act together.  I'm not putting up with this again.  Getting ready for a cruise should be fun not a frustration.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Wandering Words said:

We’re on the same cruise, managed to speak to Azamara  this afternoon & they emailed across the boarding passes.

Our booking is one of the numerous ones that hasn’t transferred over correctly and is still showing an outstanding balance. Details have been passed to the IT dept to correct, not holding my breath though I think they have quite a ‘work queue’.

Good to know, thanks. Having boarding passes in hand will give us some peace of mind, so will try call them over next few days to have them emailed over. 

3 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

After you’ve been allocated a cabin, try clicking on the paper/pencil icon in Categories above the description of the type of room. When I did this there was an option to choose cabin, then the option to view in List View or Map View.

However it does only seem to list 6 cabins. I can’t work out how to see more. There is a filter option, but I’m not clear what it does7B1ADF3A-92C6-44B0-9558-FA66520FDD20.thumb.jpeg.5a9391ecba57c23683fe93dd4569017f.jpeg

86AC430C-9624-4CB4-9AB7-F9B5317729DB.thumb.jpeg.a33144741662eadc25c2f1a4e3262425.jpeg

B23EC43F-C48A-4E84-A9A4-5F790E8C6CE0.thumb.png.dbd2d8188d475fa88a2bcc23d147d63e.png

89C098B0-C936-4EEB-90F0-7277DEC3BC42.thumb.png.e16d94b3ec255a2a53ff9acf6aeaf9e1.png

Thank you Denise. That is helpful. I'll have a go tomorrow with a couple of cruises I'm looking at. 

Phil 

Edited by excitedofharpenden
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Thank you Denise. That is helpful. I'll have a go tomorrow with a couple of cruises I'm looking at. 

Phil 

I’m still not seeing the pen and paper icons and my TA has been unable to reach anyone at Azamara today (tried 3 times via phone). Trying to use 4 “free nights” although my new Discoverer status isn’t showing anyway, so it’s probably not going to work.

1 hour ago, Cruiser6270 said:

I remain totally chilled, not in the slightest concerned! 😉

• Like 5

2 hours ago, hamrag said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Dear Azamara Guest, 

Sincerely, 

AZAMARA®    

And I got the same email just now for a May 30, 2023 Pursuit departure. It's both amazing and upsetting that they don't expect their migration/transition online check-in issues to be fixed by eight (8) weeks from today!  Wow… must a total mess.