Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

Oh my word we’re at 15 pages and nobody is is on the ship yet. This is going to be murder to keep up with 🤪

I just came out of Cats. Spectacular performance not to be missed. The choreography was wonderful, the singing note perfect and costume and set’s spectacular.

@John&LaLa you have a great performance to look forward to even if it will be the 117th time you have seen.  Here a few pics from tonight’s show to whet your appetite. 

493B9F72-8430-4C02-BAD6-A6068CEAAAC2.thumb.jpeg.bc762cdc14b77aca54370e98fe79e5ea.jpeg

C827F560-4446-477F-906F-00ABA1821A7B.thumb.jpeg.f3cb2d1c6f248309fce1bb3e4f322c33.jpeg

2B6DFDE8-F079-4FB9-B5B0-E15063BE389C.thumb.jpeg.705b54c94928183ac6caffe53a310e02.jpeg

3C9F287F-9DA6-47FC-89CC-9D79A33E4D1B.thumb.jpeg.0a56323df3fcd6001d08777028b0c6fc.jpeg

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

Oh my word we’re at 15 pages and nobody is is on the ship yet. This is going to be murder to keep up with 🤪

I just came out of Cats. Spectacular performance not to be missed. The choreography was wonderful, the singing note perfect and costume and set’s spectacular.

@John&LaLa you have a great performance to look forward to even if it will be the 117th time you have seen.  Here a few pics from tonight’s show to whet your appetite. 

C827F560-4446-477F-906F-00ABA1821A7B.thumb.jpeg.f3cb2d1c6f248309fce1bb3e4f322c33.jpeg

Stay on. You can bunk with me

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

From our balcony to the concert. Hollywood is a pretty interesting place.  Love Friday nights here. 

your pre-cruise stay is almost deserving of its own review! 🥳🎉 going to add margaritaville to my list. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, niksmom630 said:

your pre-cruise stay is almost deserving of its own review! 🥳🎉 going to add margaritaville to my list. 

This pre cruise is going to hit 500 posts before Sunday.

Good night, and safe travels to everyone with early departures tomorrow 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

All packed and ready.  Alarm set for 4:00am (a little earlier than probably necessary).  Our flight is still showing on time.  Luckily, I don’t think the snowstorm ever turned into the big event they thought it was going to.  Hopefully, we’ll be landing in Miami in time for lunch tomorrow.  Looking forward to some warm weather. Good night and safe travels to all! 🌴🍹🚢

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, joand452 said:

When I started reading and following along, there were just 9 pages, which is bad enough -- then we had dinner -- now at 14!  But now I'm caught up and wish you nothing but smooth seas and memories of the fun times you'll have!!  In that vein, we had some Kraken with our Diet Cokes -- hubby is hooked now!  Can we get a Kraken and DC in the theater?

Questions for @Momof3gurlz and @jk04, 1)  We grew up in RI, too!  Have lived in Virginia (northern) since 1976, but RI is still "home."  East Greenwich for me and Warwick for DH.

2)  jk04, is that a red wheaten Scottie in your profile pic?  We have an 11-yo all black male.  Sometimes hard to tell with such a small picture, but the size and ears, make me think so.

Safe travels for everyone not in Miami yet!

I lived in Warwick from 1973 until 2017, now in Coventry.  

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

I lived in Warwick from 1973 until 2017, now in Coventry.  

My dad was stationed at Quonset Point! Did you go to North Kingstown High School? That was a fantastic place to be a kid in the 70's! Loved it!

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

A little side project for the week, just to keep my busy🤣

Going to attempt to hook up a travel router. No idea what I'm doing. This was recommended 

20230310_211424.thumb.jpg.dc30c4df35ccdb2aaee257b82cd19b0c.jpg

I may ask for some not to technical help, but not till I'm on the ship and frustrated😉

Use that every cruise.  Works great!

• Thanks 1

We are only like 45 to 50 minutes from the airport with no traffic, which rarely happens in Atlanta. Early flight this morning so I stayed by the airport last night. Thought I left early enough to get ahead of rush hour, but the interstates said ‘hold my beer’. A little over 3 hours later finally made it to the hotel. 😳

Camp Creek area was a zoo foraging for food. Came back to the room, watched my Jayhawks and tried to get some sleep. Up and ready to start the day for the flight to Miami. Will get to see my youngest and excited about that as well! 

Looking forward to meeting all the Bella Cruisers! 😁

• Like 9

8 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

From our balcony to the concert. Hollywood is a pretty interesting place.  Love Friday nights here. 

Hollywood, and M’ville is an interesting place.  We rented a house there a few years ago, and M’ville was frequented often.

I still remember the look on the face of the valet, when I pulled up, and he started counting as 11 of us got out of my SUV.  

The big question is, did you ride the flow rider there?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, gambler said:

Have enjoyed everyone's reviews in the past. I so need an rccl cruise, just 1 point away from Diamond Plus. Tagging along for the ride on this one. Have a very safe and fun cruise.

I’ll talk with the C&A team and see what I can do. 😂🤔🤪

8 hours ago, niksmom630 said:

Goals @A&L_Ont @John&LaLa @Sea Dog @LionesssI’m betting on over 1000 by sailaway…..🥳👏🎉

Challenge is probably accepted. 

4 hours ago, Ozark_Kid said:

Man has this thread slowed down! 🐌 Hopefully it can pick back up and recover before sailing away. 

I read your sarcasm, and raise my sarcasm.  If I was to post whore I would have responded separately to each. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 14