Oasis of the Seas Live - We’ve been Saved by the Bell 🐾🐾 March 12-19, 2023. ​​​​​​​

10 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

AF24D7A0-C7F9-41C7-9113-E9F90B050D40.thumb.jpeg.3b67a977b346e5ef8d362e5041080c66.jpeg

Go wake everyone up.   The posts slowed up overnight. 

Some of us were very tired last night! Although I woke up this morning at 4:40, and actually got up🙀. That is unheard of for me.  

I ironed some clothes, checked CC, and ready to head down for breakfast in a bit.  

Safe travels and looking forward to meeting you all in a few hours! 
Pat

• Like 10

Well I got directions to a coffee shop I'm going to try to walk to.

I think the Cubans made the hotel coffee, the strongest I've had other than shots of coffee. Someone with a heavy hand. I wouldnt mind a breakfast sandwich. 

Woke up early and laid down again. Too early for me. Lol

Got the port address for uber. I'm 30 minutes behind the others boarding 11 am. Most got 1030. I used dallas time to check in. Just missed 1030, oh well. I'm not in that much of a hurry. Time to get this show on the road. 

• Like 16

5 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I finished packing for the most part and will finish up a few last things tomorrow. Bought my usual cruise orchid today. They Home Depot didn’t have a very good selection. Oh well. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow, but I guess that’s actually today. 😴

F178DAC9-9C5F-440E-A9AF-E6994A874433.thumb.jpeg.68f4561b17bdcfac83d4fe1a0e61ecf4.jpeg

Gorgeous !

• Like 1

Is miami really expensive or just where I am. The only item on the menu under $10 at the Latin Cafe is a vegetable sandwich with onions and tomatoes.  Yikes. Too early for a lot of onions and gotta meet people with onion breath. FOB here I come. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Is miami really expensive or just where I am. The only item on the menu under $10 at the Latin Cafe is a vegetable sandwich with onions and tomatoes.  Yikes. Too early for a lot of onions and gotta meet people with onion breath. FOB here I come. 

Miami = expensive.  Add spring break to the mix and it goes to $$$$$$$.

Edited to add: happy cruise day, all!!!

Edited by barbeyg
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, ReneeFLL said:

I finished packing for the most part and will finish up a few last things tomorrow. Bought my usual cruise orchid today. They Home Depot didn’t have a very good selection. Oh well. Looking forward to meeting everyone tomorrow, but I guess that’s actually today. 😴

F178DAC9-9C5F-440E-A9AF-E6994A874433.thumb.jpeg.68f4561b17bdcfac83d4fe1a0e61ecf4.jpeg

Like the anchor yard ornament too  👍🏻

• Like 1