Premier Pass package

WVU-79

4 minutes ago, GCS2000 said:

Going to stop reading this thread now since we are one of the unfortunate ones w/o this option.

Hope everyone who has this was able to book it and it sticks.  Would be nice with all the jacked up pricing on things for some cruise goers to get what appears to be a nice deal.  Enjoy!

Did you go into your Cruise Planner and click on the menu, scroll down to packages and click on that?

it didn’t show on the original screen for my cruise. 

2 minutes ago, jagsfan said:

Did you go into your Cruise Planner and click on the menu, scroll down to packages and click on that?

it didn’t show on the original screen for my cruise. 

on desktop and nothing there next to gifts and gear as mentioned above

This is Odyssey 9 night cruise leaving on 9/6/2023

1 hour ago, HappyTexan44 said:

I wonder if "Officer's lunch", "Captain's toast and photo" and "Wine pairing with sommelier" will all be at the same time?    This will be our first cruise.  

I will guess on a sea day morning they will schedule the “Inside Access Tour”.  At the end of the tour there will be the Captain’s toast and photo op, followed by the Officer’s lunch with a wine pairing by the sommelier.  They can check off items in one fell swoop, so be sure you are hale and hearty that day!  

I’m just hoping it is not the same day as the 340 D+ Cheers with officer lunch.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HappyTexan44 said:

That was me.   On the Voyager cruise leaving 2/19/24.   

I just booked it for my Anthem Easter '24.

I'm hoping it's not a glitch.😜

Edited by nelblu
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

This package allows a cruiser with no C&A status and NOT paying for a suite to get a hefty chunk of the benefits of both.

I agree it’s great if not in a full suite, has better perks than key which is per day , it is 88.99 on my harmony November cruise. 

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

Anyone see this on a cruise longer then 7 days, we only have one cruise booked before the end of the year and it is 14 nights?

We’re on an 8 day in April & had the availability to book. Our total was $177.98 for my husband & I. Seems to good to be true, compared to the     a la carte prices. Hopefully they’ll honor the pricing if it is a mistake.  

Jumped on the wagon and booked selecting one person only for $88.99

Wonder Sept 2023

Worst case scenario, refund will be given

On the off chance it is honored - Major Steal 💰 

Also all of our Izumi $28.99 are showing for all the ones we snagged on that one too 👍🏻

Happy Days!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Kwheeler24 said:

We’re on an 8 day in April & had the availability to book. Our total was $177.98 for my husband & I. Seems to good to be true, compared to the     a la carte prices. Hopefully they’ll honor the pricing if it is a mistake.  

I believe the price of $88.98 is for 2.  My DIL called C&A D+ desk and confirmed.  All of the write up indicates one and guest.

34 minutes ago, GCS2000 said:

on desktop and nothing there next to gifts and gear as mentioned above

This is Odyssey 9 night cruise leaving on 9/6/2023

Did you click n the 3 lines on the upper hand? That gives you a list and should include the word packages. 
The normal screen only listed dining, beverages, gifts and gear. 

25 minutes ago, Kwheeler24 said:

We had to select both our names 

F2A5939C-9FF5-4AD7-8327-E8DAFE7A4998.jpeg

I'm not disputing your charges.  My DIL booked for herself only and spoke to 2 different agents at C&A as she was told that she can bring a guest along for a single price.   

We have b2b2b this December. A 4,8,6 night cruise. It was avaliable for all 3 but same price of 122.90 cdn for each cruise. Booked it for the 6 and 8 nighter. The internet alone is worth it. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I just checked my Set sail pass for Wonder and now the Key sign is showing on it. Very interesting. So for anyone who purchased the package, check and see if your Set sail pass got updated. 

Yes, I bought the package in my name and my set sail pass has a key.  My plus one, DH, does not have a key on his set sail pass.

• Like 2