LIVE/ Celebrity Millennium 4/15-4/21

MeganGC1983

once she re contacts  suggest you tell her to complain about the internet issues at IT area, esp if she paid for it or to upgrade.  they will lkkely give her an adjustment..

glad they are okay and on the ship!

• Like 4

For those wondering about Benny, he is an influencer on other social media sites and a paid travel consultant paid to do what he did for free on cc.

He has continued posting on Facebook since disappearing from the boards so he is ok. I'm not sure if he was a plant, but at the very least he didn't feel it nessasary to say goodbye so his fans on here would not worry about him.

He is still traveling often (for a living) but for whatever reason does not supply us with his wonderful reviews anymore.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

For those wondering about Benny, he is an influencer on other social media sites and a paid travel consultant paid to do what he did for free on cc.

He has continued posting on Facebook since disappearing from the boards so he is ok. I'm not sure if he was a plant, but at the very least he didn't feel it nessasary to say goodbye so his fans on here would not worry about him.

He is still traveling often (for a living) but for whatever reason does not supply us with his wonderful reviews anymore.

@jam19872016...thank you so much for this update.  I had a feeling that was the situation and I am very happy for him!  I would love to follow him on that other site!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, jam19872016 said:

Aloha. Thank you for the update.  Very disappointed with Benny because despite several times asking him if he was an influencer or paid to or was getting free trips or was in the travel industry he flat our lied. I think it is terrible to mislead us who enjoy reading these posts and have become online family worried when someone doesn’t post. Sad.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Shaded Lady said:

ooooohhhhh there is a huge 'I told you so' looming somewhere out there- gee I wonder who was telling everyone to just slow their roll, that it was just internet issues? Oh, that would be ME!!!

You’re right but she had just posted about both losing a ship card and “a whole thing” about phone being picked up at a bar? Easy to get paranoid and wonder if a bad situation snowballed.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, KmomChicago said:

You’re right but she had just posted about both losing a ship card and “a whole thing” about phone being picked up at a bar? Easy to get paranoid and wonder if a bad situation snowballed.

Especially in another country 🤨

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LouChamp said:

Aloha. Thank you for the update.  Very disappointed with Benny because despite several times asking him if he was an influencer or paid to or was getting free trips or was in the travel industry he flat our lied. I think it is terrible to mislead us who enjoy reading these posts and have become online family worried when someone doesn’t post. Sad.

We can analyze the situation all we want and I do not necessarily disagree with you, but I had a gut feeling, the posts were too smooth and almost too perfect.  Especially the responses when asked did he work and he said yes when on the ship and he was asked who he cruised with and it was always alone.

It is what it is, I too am disappointed as I enjoyed the reviews and the pics...I still don't believe he ate all that food all the time!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just wondering if OP got blocked out of CC and X because she went way over Data usage limits. With all the drink pictures and so many others.....maybe IT determined she abused her data allowance which slows down everyone else's data use.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hogladyrider said:

We can analyze the situation all we want and I do not necessarily disagree with you, but I had a gut feeling, the posts were too smooth and almost too perfect.  Especially the responses when asked did he work and he said yes when on the ship and he was asked who he cruised with and it was always alone.

It is what it is, I too am disappointed as I enjoyed the reviews and the pics...I still don't believe he ate all that food all the time!

Who’s Benny? Have to have a side beer while waiting for the next episode of Megan Mystery 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mkcurran said:

Megan is having fun on the ship and watching dance lessons. But apparently has not had enough alcohol to actually join in, yet. 

So is today another “day at sea” and we won’t hear from her due to the fine internet on the ship? Just wondering. I am one of her followers who has been checking every so often, well too often really, yikes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2