Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

6 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

We might have the same April 2025 on adventure... southern?

Probably. Ours is at the start of the month (4/4). Just looked at RCL's booking engine, and a GS on that cruise now goes for ~$6,000 more than we paid for our GS when we booked.😱

• Like 2

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

Depends totally on when you book relative to when you want to sail. We always book GS; always book as soon as itineraries are released (usually while on board); always do B2B cruises; always book the same weeks each year, and typically book Voyager class ships. The total price difference between our April 2024 B2B on Adventure and our April 2026 B2B on Adventure is ~$300. All of our other B2B cruises between now and April 2026 vary by less then 10% YOY. If you were to book today, the same two weeks in a GS in April 2024 that we booked when the itineraries were first released would be almost triple what we booked for.

We as well...and were pretty bummed out that we could not book even a JS...let alone a GS on the WC.  Was told all along, and even with checking once a month, that all the suites were booked for the full WC pax.   

So...balcony it is for the longer cruise.  Then, I figured..."what the heck" I bid just over minimum on a GS.  No way that was going to happen.  But it did.  😮   Now in GS for the first quarter.  😉 

• Like 16

7 minutes ago, island lady said:

We as well...and were pretty bummed out that we could not book even a JS...let alone a GS on the WC.  Was told all along, and even with checking once a month, that all the suites were booked for the full WC pax.   

So...balcony it is for the longer cruise.  Then, I figured..."what the heck" I bid just over minimum on a GS.  No way that was going to happen.  But it did.  😮   Now in GS for the first quarter.  😉 

Nice, Congrats! I thought might be a few no shows then when I checked couple days ago either they hadnt assigned all Guarantees or there sure was lot of empty available cabins. Think saw about 76 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, island lady said:

I’m starting to think that the wheels are beginning to fall off of RCL’s money train. Just offered the opportunity to put in a bid to upgrade from a JS to the Royal Suite on our February Adventure cruise, and the minimum bid was only $110pp😱

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

PC only has one “smaller” ship… Adventure. It’s missing Utopia’s 3/4’s and Wonder’s pre-Star 7N’s, which will be released in February as mentioned above.

I was hoping for a ship to replace Voyager doing 4 and 5 night itineraries (like the Mariner does now) and hoping that the pricing wouldn't be as crazy as the larger, newer ships.      

53 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

I was hoping for a ship to replace Voyager doing 4 and 5 night itineraries (like the Mariner does now) and hoping that the pricing wouldn't be as crazy as the larger, newer ships.      

Adventure is replacing Mariner, it's just doing 6/8's and its prices are pretty terrible, IMO (at least the ones on the site).

Oddly, my spring break 2024 Wonder cruise that's < 100 days away is at its lowest price EVER according to the site that tracks prices.

Edited by OCSC Mike
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Oddly, my spring break 2024 Wonder cruise that's < 100 days away is at its lowest price EVER according to the site that tracks prices.

I think they are overpricing cruises and there will be lots of GGG deals at the end - hoping they will not sell everything ....so their strategy will fail!🤞

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoperDK said:

They haven’t released the short Caribbean itineraries yet - i believe those come out in February.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, orville99 said:

They haven’t released the short Caribbean itineraries yet - i believe those come out in February.

What happened to the 2nd Caribbean phase that was scheduled for the week of December 4th.  Am I missing something.

21 minutes ago, orville99 said:

That is expected to be Utopia doing 3/4's though. The poster was looking for a smaller ship with lower prices.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, island lady said:

So how much additional $$$ did you end of paying to Royal Up to a GS for the 1st quarter?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, springaussie said:

Interesting to see the deployment for something going on sale up to October 2026  is still shown after the update! 

Wow, they will be  wanting to be holding deposits for over 2 1/2 years. Must need the money bad.

Maybe another WC coming for 2026?

Edited by Jimbo

1 hour ago, orville99 said:

February:

Looks like they swapped some sailings from the initial February schedule but that doesn't change anything about what's left to be released at PC unless you think a 4th ship will be home ported there.

42 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Wow, they will be  wanting to be holding deposits for over 2 1/2 years. Must need the money bad.

Maybe another WC coming for 2026?

What would you expect them to do, let folks book without deposits?  People complain about the delay I’m being able to book and when they allow a little more time other’s question financial we’ll being of the company. There’s no winning with some of you. 🤣

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Ovation is still doing the TP

Yes we’re booked on it - third time lucky. 🤞One cancellation due to Covid and another due to medical condition shortly before sailing.

I’ve seen some rumblings of Anthem maybe doing TP in 2025. Also so far can’t see any cruises for Ovation after the Hawaii to Vancouver leg April 2025. Always a concern when we book that far out that many changes could happen. Just try and roll with it though.  lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, cruiselover04 said:

Yes we’re booked on it - third time lucky. 🤞One cancellation due to Covid and another due to medical condition shortly before sailing.

I’ve seen some rumblings of Anthem maybe doing TP in 2025. Also so far can’t see any cruises for Ovation after the Hawaii to Vancouver leg April 2025. Always a concern when we book that far out that many changes could happen. Just try and roll with it though.  lol. 

Ovation is not doing Alaska which is why you don't see any cruises for her.  Wait until February to see where she will be sailing from.

• Like 2