WHEN WILL I GET A FINAL BILL?

Got off Voyager of the Seas last Thursday from a WONDERFUL 5-nt cruise.  Our ONLY ISSUE:  I did not receive a final bill on the App.  Nothing added after noon the last day.  I did not get a printed copy at our cabin the morning we got off ship.   I have not received an email of the final bill.   

What's your experience with getting a final bill?    Yes I probably should have gone to Guest Services.   

1st time in 63 cruises with various lines that I cannot seem to get anyone to give us a bill.

I've not received a final bill at all, in any shape or form, on any of my cruises since the restart. A couple of times, I've remembered to screenshot the relevant pages in the app, but that's obviously far from ideal. Luckily I do generally remember to check the app daily for any unexpected or incorrect charges.

• Like 2

I check my charges and credits on the interactive tv.  Any errors want to catch in the bud.  Also, go to GS and get copy of invoice the night before.  In addition, within days, I receive an e-mail with the attached invoice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nelblu said:

I check my charges and credits on the interactive tv.  Any errors want to catch in the bud.  Also, go to GS and get copy of invoice the night before.  In addition, within days, I receive an e-mail with the attached invoice.

Not all ships have interactive tv.  None of the Vision class do and if I remember correctly, Radiance class doesn't either.  We used to get the paper copy under our door, now we get an email, usually within a few hours of leaving.

• Like 1

I like a final tab email but we don’t always get them.  Those pesky pool towels have a way of sneaking onto your bill …..

And most of the smaller ships don’t have the bill on the T.V.  For some reason we can only see charges for me on the app not DH.  So unless I visit the desk that last day I don’t see the whole thing.

Edited by cruiselvr04

We got off of a 17 day cruise a couple of weeks ago and I never got the final bill.  I had perused it on the app the last full day and all looked good, but I don't think I have ever not been emailed the final bill.  The thing is, when I looked back at my app since we had disembarked, the cruise and info were gone.  Really bugged me.  We were told we would get a paper copy and an email and we got neither.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2023 at 3:41 PM, luckyinpa said:

had to email oasis a few weeks after our may cruise. lotta people in the forum didnt get one

I was also on the oasis in may and i never got my final bill. seems like this is a common problem with royal like the ship staff does not forward to royal HQ