Oasis of the Seas Live, March 10th - 17th. Ain't no better place, ain't no better time than here and now.

22 minutes ago, fla33023 said:

Forgive my ignorance as I've never flown outside of economy (!), but those seats are very interesting. Is there an option to sit next to someone in your party or is the point to sit alone? Thanks for the review. It's been fun traveling with your family.

No worries at all. We have had this type of seat a few times but normally have the seats that are side by side. 

We are seated separately but near each other. Owen is right in front of me and Lisa is to the right of him. The seats are lay flat, and have a few other cool features. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I’m hoping to drop another 20. I’m curious to what the scale says when I get home. 

Good luck with the weight loss. I’ve lost 35, want to lose another 10 myself.  Tip: try to wait a few days for any water retention to go away (from the salt and booze) before weighing.  🙂 

Thanks for sharing, Andrew, and safe travels! 😁

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, SteelCityCruiser10 said:

He looks tired.  You sure he wasn’t up all night on a heater at the craps table?  JK 

Hope you have a smooth flight. 😀

We were all up till about 1 and the alarm went off at 6:30.  Some sleep with be enjoyed. Owen will miss his friends but back to the grind if school and hockey. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, A&L_Ont said:

We were all up till about 1 and the alarm went off at 6:30.  Some sleep with be enjoyed. Owen will miss his friends but back to the grind if school and hockey. 

Been there!  That alarm is brutal on those days.  That’s one good thing about a longer flight in upgraded seats… catch up sleep!  

6:30 probably feels like sleeping in compared to those early morning hockey practices  I’m sure you’re all too familiar with 😂

2 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Thank you for another wonderful review and sharing your cruise with us.  😊

Safe travels home.    I'm sure Lucy will be happy to see everyone😻

I bet she will be at the side door minutes after we get home. 

• Like 6

Thank you for taking us along. I enjoyed it a lot! Safe travels home. You have a lovely family and I always enjoy their pictures. I look forward to seeing you all in person on Bella 2. Hope you all are going.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, fla33023 said:

Forgive my ignorance as I've never flown outside of economy (!), but those seats are very interesting. Is there an option to sit next to someone in your party or is the point to sit alone? Thanks for the review. It's been fun traveling with your family.

Business Class is often a 1-2-1 configuration.  Depending on the plane and the airline, the middle 2 seats may be right next to each other.  Sometimes the middle seats are angled (like Andrew's picture) so that even though they are technically next to each other, you're not really that close to the person next to you.  They do strange things with BC configuration so that there is room to put your feet with the seat flat for a bed, while maximizing the number of seats.

• Thanks 2

We are home. Last 2 loads are in the dryers. Feels good, other than the items to “clean up”. 

First thing to meet us was Lucy at the side door. Snacks. 

IMG_4699.thumb.jpeg.403d250308c5f01c8125dda8b669fab0.jpeg

The second thing to come along, the snow. 

IMG_4700.thumb.jpeg.d3a74cb7639e2c87f79b468e13fe3ce7.jpeg

• Like 23

46 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

We are home. Last 2 loads are in the dryers. Feels good, other than the items to “clean up”. 

First thing to meet us was Lucy at the side door. Snacks. 

IMG_4699.thumb.jpeg.403d250308c5f01c8125dda8b669fab0.jpeg

The second thing to come along, the snow. 

IMG_4700.thumb.jpeg.d3a74cb7639e2c87f79b468e13fe3ce7.jpeg

Glad you made it home safe and sound but boo on the snow!!

On 3/15/2024 at 7:54 PM, A&L_Ont said:

IMG_4565.thumb.jpeg.cefc49f07fa236e946306b9207e8a2c6.jpeg

This was pretty awesome !

...Am I the only one that was bothered by the time discrepancy ? 

20 mins....4:45-5:10 ?

Clearly I have an OCD issue 

Cheers , Glad to see your trip was Amazing !

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

As an anti-ducker I’m disappointed in my boy. 😜

IMG_4626.thumb.jpeg.a6e28e94f1797df8fc092741a8245adc.jpeg

First want to say thank you for taking us on your cruise with your great review. 
Just read on another social media site that on Explorer there was an official Royal duck hunt and they even had a Royal Duck hunt award ceremony. 😳

Disney are banning them but looks like Royal are embracing the ducks. 

Jenni. 

• Like 1

I’m glad you made it home safely. Love the plane seats. I might even be convinced to start going places that require a plane flight again if I knew I was going to be in a seat like yours were. 

Thank you again for another great trip report. I know I’m not the only one here who is grateful that you’re always willing to take us along with you. 

• Like 8