The Fleet Report and Daily for Friday April 19th, 2024

3 hours ago, YourWorldWithBill said:

With a response to @cat shepard's post, however:

Cruicecriticpost.jpeg.9a87fdb0b05b027c5fbee1af8ee6169f.jpeg

One of these people is Kimmie (knock on wood), as it takes her approximately 7 seconds!

Excuse me. Just making sure my decoder ring works on missing pictures. 😎
Does Kimmie fall asleep within 7 seconds?

• Like 10
  • Haha 2

@JazzyV@grapau27@kazu @ger_77@StLouisCruisers

@ottahand7@Quartzsite CruiserThanks for all the good wishes,  my appointment went very well, so nice to have last year in the rear view mirror.  

@ger_77 sorry not sorry you took our snow, 😂 Hope Maurice is approved quickly!  

We had a wonderful day visiting beautiful Banff.  So nice to see the pussy willows! 

IMG_1194.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_1206.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, cat shepard said:

Excuse me. Just making sure my decoder ring works on missing pictures. 😎
Does Kimmie fall asleep within 7 seconds?

2 hours ago, 0106 said:

@YourWorldWithBillI am unable to see most of the pictures you post too.

Probably the way I posted the picture. But yes, it's about the picture making fun of the idea that people fall asleep in 7 seconds. I was probably exaggerating: it probably takes Kimmie at least 10 seconds. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

@luvteaching Karen, nice to hear t such a tough day went well. Never easy and new losses trigger previous ones. You’re allowed to have tears!  

Jacqui, we’re all on your side!  Safe travels!  

Brenda, great to hear you had a good report! Yay!  👏

Vanessa, the insurance confirmation is a load off!  Hoping you can rest tonight. 

No news here….
DH missed a call today that popped up as Johns-Hopkins Breast Imaging!  I never used JH for mammograms so we’re confused. His eye surgery folks have a different number. No message left… I’m just hoping everything is on track as planned. That’s all we can do. Leaving Monday late morning, hotel check-isn’t till 4pm. We’ll see what tomorrow brings. I should start arranging our packing!  Good night all💤

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, bennybear said:

@ottahand7@Quartzsite CruiserThanks for all the good wishes,  my appointment went very well, so nice to have last year in the rear view mirror.  

We had a wonderful day visiting beautiful Banff.  So nice to see the pussy willows! 

IMG_1194.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_1206.jpeg

Brenda, that is very good news.  

Lenda

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

@RMLincoln We get a lot of bogus calls that ID as  a hospital or dr's office, and it turns out they are using the number as their ID so that you will pick up.  They want to sell us extra medicare, or they want to buy our house, someone two years ago even stole our home number to make calls. We found out because people called us back, most were nice, some were nut cases.  We reported it to the feds, FBi and GBI.  They even called us so when my own home number showed up calling the house, I guess there was a way to track them. That farce took 5 months to clear up. The bogus calls showing as hospital happen every day.  Our dr's leave messages.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, bennybear said:

IMG_1194.jpeg

IMG_1183.jpeg

IMG_1206.jpeg

That is excellent news.

I'm delighted for you Brenda.

Graham.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, 57redbird said:

@aliaschief - you wrote Indian attire encouraged....are you informed before your cruise of these special events so you're prepared?

We had been told in advance and many guest bought Indian clothing at our stops in previous ports. I wore a shirt I bought in Singapore.

Edited by aliaschief
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, marshhawk said:

@RMLincoln We get a lot of bogus calls that ID as  a hospital or dr's office, and it turns out they are using the number as their ID so that you will pick up.  They want to sell us extra medicare, or they want to buy our house, someone two years ago even stole our home number to make calls. We found out because people called us back, most were nice, some were nut cases.  We reported it to the feds, FBi and GBI.  They even called us so when my own home number showed up calling the house, I guess there was a way to track them. That farce took 5 months to clear up. The bogus calls showing as hospital happen every day.  Our dr's leave messages.

Wow, thanks Annie. I hadn’t thought of that. Sounds like you had a mess!  Real stuff in life is hard enough!  I appreciate you sharing about this and hope you have no more of these bogus problems. m—

• Like 4

8 hours ago, marshhawk said:

, someone two years ago even stole our home number to make calls. 

Our landline number was also "spoofed". DH got very confused when the home phone caller ID said call from " HOME" 

Agree that most of physician offices have some form of ID or leave a message, but calling them back is not always easy,

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Sea Viewer said:

Our landline number was also "spoofed". DH got very confused when the home phone caller ID said call from " HOME" 

Agree that most of physician offices have some form of ID or leave a message, but calling them back is not always easy,

If they're near the phone and start to leave a message I can pick them up as they start.

Roy

• Like 3