The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday September 3rd, 2024

I got pretty bullheaded about getting a sunrise for as many calendar days as possible.  This is from a parking garage near the mall where I walk 2 years ago;

pine0901.thumb.JPG.98e22f9fd2e44e3b8a1b1

Roy

• Like 23
  • Thanks 4

Woo Hoo - we have 💦 rain! Not much, but it's enough I had to wipe the dogs off when they came in from their morning romp. For several days, the forecast has called for rain, but we didn't get any. I don't think this will last, but I'll take it.🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️

And high today <80° (79°, but still not 80°)!! Win - win!

@JazzyV your cactus is beautiful. 

Prayers 🙏and positive thoughts for all. 

Screenshot_20240903_124824_Weather.thumb.jpg.0313c36988ab812311def9eb20a10586.jpg

Edited by Haljo1935
Additional comment
  • Like 19

Good afternoon everyone from Sydney, Nova Scotia and the beautiful Zuiderdam.

We had a lazy morning today and then met @Sharon in AZ Sharon in the cruise terminal and went for a truly decadent lunch that broke all the rules.  Fellow passengers clued us in on a wonderful pastry shop here in Sydney that isn’t too far from the terminal.

IMG_3576.thumb.jpeg.e6123c54a15d95743786d9a81023bf7f.jpeg

This is at 465 George Street and tucked around the corner from the main drag.  We had some wonderful sweets that could satisfy sugar cravings for a decade.

IMG_3575.thumb.jpeg.0a953b7b9ebbf06bde77aa3f332be5ab.jpeg

This is cheesecake in a waffle cone.  

IMG_3574.thumb.jpeg.8b88c759c871b37996cede39afa609cf.jpeg

This is a brownie creation made to order.  We also had coffee and great conversation.

So, if you’re ever in Sydney stop by.  It is less than a mile from the ship.  

Wishing you all a wonderful day.

• Like 27
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!   I think the victims of all hurricanes deserve prayers, I do remember the penny presses and used one as a child.  We don't have any skyscrapers here and we're fine with that.

A beautiful morning starting up for us with a temp of 17(62) and an expected high of 28(82).  It's the first day of school in our province and also the first day for students not being able to use their cell phones at school.  K-8 students are to leave their phones in their backpacks (or desks) for the day, while 9-12 students are allowed to use theirs on lunch breaks or spares.  Both will have exceptions for illnesses and of course emergencies.  Should be interesting to hear what the teachers have to say at the end of the first week.

This morning I'm heading off to breakfast with my retired colleagues - it'll be nice to hear how their summer has been, as a few of them have been away at their lake cottages since mid-June.  Over the years we've thought of what it would be like to have a lake property, but the one thing that has stood out is that we'd have 2 places to maintain.  Neither DH nor I wanted to go somewhere to relax, but then have to work to keep it up - it just seemed like a lot of work to us.  We call our back yard our lake property with the fountain, bubblers, and lots of privacy.

@Quartzsite Cruiser your carrot dog meme made me laugh out loud!!

I'd like to try the drink of the day, will give a definite yes to the wine, and I do love burgers.  Yesterday afternoon DH's son called to invite us over for a barbecue, so instead of having hot dogs we had a great meal of grilled pork chops and a potato/carrot/onion mixture along with a cucumber salad I'd made.  There was so much left over that he packed up a big container for us to take home, so we'll be enjoying leftovers from last night's barbecue on the deck tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

It’s a big deal here about the cell phone ban, should have come years ago. I was one of those retired from the school sytem before this issue arose and I can’t imagine teaching staff having to cope with it. Good old days when the school secretary and the nurse were the only ones with phones.

• Like 21

Good sunny afternoon. It’s a beautiful end of summer day, with a high in the 70’s.

I’m loving all the pictures of London. I wa in Southampton to disembark QM2 on my first crossing. 
@durangoscots, Susan, I know exactly where Muswell Hill is located. I have visited my Moravian church house headquarters for the British province ther and attended services at Hornsey located across the street. 
 @Quartzsite Cruiser, Lenda, I once did a night time ghost tour at the Tower of London and wish I could go back again. 
I hope everyone has a good day.

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Good afternoon, it's a sunny day here, but feels like fall is in the air.  We had a busy weekend at the lake house and came back early today to avoid the traffic yesterday.  Had lunch wth friends and now it's time to relax!  Hamburgers are good, not sure about the wine or drink.  Haven't been to the port.  DGS was a collector of pressed pennies when he was younger.  He knew where every machine in the area was.  He had quite a nice collection...he's starting his Senior year i high school today.  How time flies!  

Prayers and hugs for all who need them, cheers for the rest.  

@rafinmdThis picture is for you, the sunrise over the misty lake yesterday. 

image.thumb.jpeg.ec8baaf71719d039701487b32c5f8711.jpeg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Well darn it. I thought for sure I saw Rich this morning but it must be his twin. Long white hair, long beard and glasses..

Took a long walk down through the waterfront and the park,  watching sea planes take off and landing. Sat in the park watching a very talented dog catching a Frisbee. 

Well, then noticed I pushed MSH all the way down and around the waterfront,  having to push him back up the hill! Omg, I thought my legs were going to fall off!

We walked through immigration thinking it would be a long process, but we zinged through in about 20 minutes. 

On the way back to the ship,one of our passengers fell flat out. Her husband was on a cane and very shakey. She was being helped up to get in a wheelchair and someone calling medical fairly quickly. Poor thing was moaning. I hope she's ok!!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8

Good afternoon from a cloudy and cool central Texas.  No, that is not a mistake as our temperature is 77F with a 12mph wind from the north.  Our predicted high is 80F with rain again about dinner time.  We had rain overnight and received 0.75 inches.  This morning, the weather app said the rain in Cleburne would stop before we got there, but it was wrong.  It rained the entire time we were there, but stopped a few miles out of town.  I checked the app for tomorrow here and in Dallas, and the rain in Dallas is supposed, operative word supposed, to end by 10 am.  DH's appointment is at 1pm so we do not have to leave until 11 am.  After tomorrow, our rain is supposed to end for a while, and we'll see the sun again on Friday.

5 hours ago, ger_77 said:

Good morning, thanks for the Fleet Report and Daily!   I think the victims of all hurricanes deserve prayers, I do remember the penny presses and used one as a child.  We don't have any skyscrapers here and we're fine with that.

A beautiful morning starting up for us with a temp of 17(62) and an expected high of 28(82).  It's the first day of school in our province and also the first day for students not being able to use their cell phones at school.  K-8 students are to leave their phones in their backpacks (or desks) for the day, while 9-12 students are allowed to use theirs on lunch breaks or spares.  Both will have exceptions for illnesses and of course emergencies.  Should be interesting to hear what the teachers have to say at the end of the first week.

This morning I'm heading off to breakfast with my retired colleagues - it'll be nice to hear how their summer has been, as a few of them have been away at their lake cottages since mid-June.  Over the years we've thought of what it would be like to have a lake property, but the one thing that has stood out is that we'd have 2 places to maintain.  Neither DH nor I wanted to go somewhere to relax, but then have to work to keep it up - it just seemed like a lot of work to us.  We call our back yard our lake property with the fountain, bubblers, and lots of privacy.

@Quartzsite Cruiser your carrot dog meme made me laugh out loud!!

I'd like to try the drink of the day, will give a definite yes to the wine, and I do love burgers.  Yesterday afternoon DH's son called to invite us over for a barbecue, so instead of having hot dogs we had a great meal of grilled pork chops and a potato/carrot/onion mixture along with a cucumber salad I'd made.  There was so much left over that he packed up a big container for us to take home, so we'll be enjoying leftovers from last night's barbecue on the deck tonight.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who is in need, cheers to all with celebrations.

Smooth Sailing!  ☺️☺️☺️

Gerry

Gerry, we've had the lot in Quartzsite since 2001, and after spending the winter in the motorhome for several years, we decided to put a house on the lot.  Both that house and the one in Texas are such that we can turn the water off, set the a/c or heater, and leave without a worry.  Neither house needs much maintenance when we're gone, so we're really only maintaining one at a time.  I guess we're lucky in that respect.

4 hours ago, bennybear said:

We were also fortunate to do a tour of Buckingham palace gardens.  Highly recommend Kew gardens as well. 

IMG_2310.jpeg

IMG_2304.jpeg

IMG_2296.jpeg

IMG_2295.jpeg

IMG_3577.jpeg

IMG_3562.jpeg

IMG_3560.jpeg

IMG_3553.jpeg

Brenda, great pictures.  The best roast beef and Yorkshire pudding we've had was on P&O Oriana.  They had it once in the MDR on Koningsdam, and the Yorkshire pudding was inedible.

4 hours ago, atexsix said:

I love hamburgers if cooked to order, not into cardboard so I usually inquire first.  I was told once in countries that have a reputation for awful beef, that they'll cook the hell out of it.  

9/11 kinda ruined my enjoyment of skyscrapers, but I grew up near a city known for them (Chicago) and the Sears Tower will always be the Sears Tower no matter what they call it now.  

image.thumb.jpeg.27448be98e495b2acb2ebe1e8d7a84e1.jpeg

@StLouisCruisers thank you for the mention. On the ominous signs placed on doors during Covid, it's funny cruise lines went from that to pretty much nothing. On our restart cruise I walked past a couple with a crew member who were "quietly" in the process of being moved to the quarantine area. 

Bruno, when we did the world cruise on P&O we had British beef from Southampton to San Francisco, US  beef from there to Sydney and Australian beef back to England.  The British beef was the best.  Ironically, shortly after the cruise ended, the news broke about the Mad Cow Decease.

4 hours ago, JazzyV said:

Good morning. Thanks for the Fleet Report/Daily.

I like all 3 days. Good quote. I like a good burger, pass on the drink, and yes to the Chianti. I was in Southampton for the first time on my TA last year, but didn't get to see much other than the port itself. Due to my fall on the ship, and limited walking because of severely bruised legs. I've been to London many times on land trips. 2 good days in history.

It started off in the upper 40's this morning, but it's now up to 65F. I think we'll get into the mid-70's and back into the 80's as the week goes on. I've got PT a bit after 12. I called the dentist's office about my crown falling off, and they'll see me at 2:15. I'd planned to stop at the grocery store after PT, but can go after the dentist. All of these places are in a mile or 2 from home. My other cactus flower opened last night, and surprisingly is still open now. The flower is only open for one day, closes, then starts to turn black and falls off.

@StLouisCruisers Thanks for our start today. Good news that DSis is doing well. Sorry to hear that Austin was sick on his birthday. Enjoy visiting with Brenda today. Great photos from Southampton. 

@Cruzin Terri I hope PT goes well and is helpful. 

@cat shepard Thanks. Yes, no pain except for my left knee, which is bone on bone and chronic. I'm holding off on any more surgery for now, and trying to get a few pounds off to help. I still have some unsteadiness of gait, but no spinning sensations. I have a test with ENT on the 10th, so I'll see what that shows. I still worry about it being something neurological.

@superoma Thanks for the link; the skinnytaste (Gina) website is one of my go to sites and I make a lot of her recipes.

@Quartzsite Cruiser Excellent London photos. And the carrot dog meme was very appropriate!

@bennybear Lovely photos.

@kazu Thinking of you.

Prayers for the Care List and Cheers for those Celebrating.

My cactus this morning

image.thumb.jpeg.cad917f77d87a1a925734394351063e2.jpeg

Vanessa, I'm glad you are seeing improvement.  Have you looked into the gel injections for your knee?  When I saw the carrot meme, I had to share it.  The cactus flower is beautiful.

3 hours ago, Cruising-along said:

Good morning all!

As others have said, we're having another cloudy morning.  The sun did come out here later in the day yesterday and even though it's cloudy now the forecast for today says "mostly sunny" and low 70's.  

The first pressed penny I remember getting was at the Space Needle and World's Fair in 1962.  We've gotten a few others for the DGSs at various places.  I prefer to look at skyscrapers from the ground. 😉  

I like the quote, meal and drink, will pass on the red wine.  Have been to London and spent a few days there, but have not been to Southhampton so won't post photos.  One memory is waiting in line for the Tower of London during a terrific thunderstorm.  

This morning I'll have my kidney function labs, I'm anxious to see how that's going.  It must have been after 2 am before I got to sleep last night (not because of these labs today) so I'm dragging a bit.  Even though I was tired and felt sleepy, I was wide awake for hours.  🤷‍♀️

Today is the DGSs first day of school, and the oldest (11) is starting Middle School.  I cannot believe he's that old!  I saw his schedule and it looks more like what I had in 9th grade, not 6th. Pre-Algebra, Ancient World History (?!)  DD sent photos of him getting on the bus, and I'm happy to see that he looked excited and happy.  They will be here overnight this weekend so I'll hear more about it.  This is the first time he and his younger brother (9) will be in different schools.

Carolyn, I hope the lab results are great.  

2 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Good Afternoon/morning. It’s another beautiful day in the Bay Area. Granddaughter is off to swim lessons and school this afternoon. Later today we will move to an airport hotel as we have an early flight tomorrow. We’ll use the hotel shuttle and the rest of family will Uber. Didn’t think we all and bags would fit in one vehicle.

We enjoyed a nice day together with grilled  prime steaks and fine Napa Valley wine.

Have a great week and thanks to all who keep the Daily going. B.

image.thumb.jpeg.2b9c5a8d1c5a634f14dbbae23a65dda4.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.546f230deb46ee80e34c633a8242b5f2.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4792509eef7037f920f44ac45d256dca.jpeg

Safe travels to you and your family tomorrow, Bruce.

59 minutes ago, 1ANGELCAT said:

Good sunny afternoon. It’s a beautiful end of summer day, with a high in the 70’s.

I’m loving all the pictures of London. I wa in Southampton to disembark QM2 on my first crossing. 
@durangoscots, Susan, I know exactly where Muswell Hill is located. I have visited my Moravian church house headquarters for the British province ther and attended services at Hornsey located across the street. 
 @Quartzsite Cruiser, Lenda, I once did a night time ghost tour at the Tower of London and wish I could go back again. 
I hope everyone has a good day.

I would love to do the ghost tour.  Older DD did it and really liked the tour.  When we were in London for six days, we stayed out by Heathrow, and took the underground into town.  We did not want to be getting back to the hotel too late, because we had to take a bus from Heathrow and then walk a few blocks to the hotel.  We saved a ton of money by staying at the airport instead of in London.

11 minutes ago, quilty964 said:

Good afternoon, it's a sunny day here, but feels like fall is in the air.  We had a busy weekend at the lake house and came back early today to avoid the traffic yesterday.  Had lunch wth friends and now it's time to relax!  Hamburgers are good, not sure about the wine or drink.  Haven't been to the port.  DGS was a collector of pressed pennies when he was younger.  He knew where every machine in the area was.  He had quite a nice collection...he's starting his Senior year i high school today.  How time flies!  

Beautiful sunset.

4 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Well darn it. I thought for sure I saw Rich this morning but it must be his twin. Long white hair, long beard and glasses..

Took a long walk down through the waterfront and the park,  watching sea planes take off and landing. Sat in the park watching a very talented dog catching a Frisbee. 

Well, then noticed I pushed MSH all the way down and around the waterfront,  having to push him back up the hill! Omg, I thought my legs were going to fall off!

We walked through immigration thinking it would be a long process, but we zinged through in about 20 minutes. 

On the way back to the ship,one of our passengers fell flat out. Her husband was on a cane and very shakey. She was being helped up to get in a wheelchair and someone calling medical fairly quickly. Poor thing was moaning. I hope she's ok!!

Joy, I think you got enough exercise today to be able to indulge at dinner.  I hope the the lady who fell is all right and can continue her cruise.

1 hour ago, Niagarawine said:

It’s a big deal here about the cell phone ban, should have come years ago. I was one of those retired from the school sytem before this issue arose and I can’t imagine teaching staff having to cope with it. Good old days when the school secretary and the nurse were the only ones with phones.

Our youngest DD went to a magnet high school in Houston her last two years of high school.  The school had a ban on cell phones on campus even in the mid 90s.  Since she drove into school from The Woodlands most days, which was about 30 miles, we insisted that she keep her cell phone in the car, even on campus, so she could call us if she had a problem on the road.  We were willing to take that chance for her safety and our peace of mind.

Lenda

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

Yes for hamburgers- medium rare, please! The drink & the wine look good. I've not been to Southampton, only Dover.

Today's weather was absolutely scrumptious - sunny & in the upper 70s, with very little humidity. I saw the family of deer happily munching away on the fruit of the Japanese dogwood, but by the time I could take a picture, they were gone. 

Good news from the surgeon. He removed the bandage on my hip, took X-rays, put on some steri-strips, & seemed very happy. I'm to come back in 4 weeks and, oh yes, said I COULD DRIVE whenever I was ready. Woohoo - so glad because my calendar is filling up!

Prayers for all in need, and cheers for all who are celebrating, particularly those aboard BHBs!

Edited by NextOne
  • Like 21
  • Thanks 2

@Quartzsite Cruiser Really?  I never would have guessed.  Delving deeper into my remarks on it, Mexico I was told had terrible beef, and oftentimes if you have chefs that are from there they will cook all burgers well done in the U.S.  Also, on cooking to order, they wouldn't do it for me in the Pan Pacific restaurant at the Vancouver terminal, the steward said it was a law there, local or national I don't know, but I ordered it anyway.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, quilty964 said:

Some of our leaves are turning, any fall foliage yet there?

• Like 9

Good afternoon. I'm back from PT, the dentist and the grocery store. It is so gorgeous out! 75F, sunny, low humidity. I left PT about a half hour before the dentist appointment, and was there in 10 minutes. I was called back early and out the door about 10 minutes after my appointment time. The crown is back on. There's not a lot of tooth there, and he said if the crown keeps coming off he'd suggest a root canal, then a post and crown. Sort of like an implant without removing the tooth. No discomfort was involved. At PT I felt sluggish, but pushed through. Lots of yellow school buses out and about.

Thanks for the comments on the cactus. Mine don't grow much in height, but have flowers each summer. Seems they put their energy into flowering. BFF's (the parents of my cacti) grow so tall he can barely bring them into the house in the fall, so he cut his and mine are from the cuttings. His used to flower but haven't for a few years.

@Cruising-along I hope the kidney tests are improved or at least stable. 

@aliaschief Safe travels tomorrow.

@bennybear How cool that you got that photo. 

@dfish Wow on those desserts. 

@quilty964 Very nice sunrise over the lake. 

@Seasick Sailor That sounds like a bit of a workout, pushing YSH uphill. You deserve dessert at dinner tonight! I hope the woman who collapsed is ok.

@Quartzsite Cruiser I've had injections in my knee for years. The steroid ones used to work great, then gradually weren't effective. Last year before I went on the TA I had the gel injections and I didn't think they helped. 

@NextOne Woohoo indeed, on your Ortho appointment and getting clearance to drive. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, NextOne said:

Yes for hamburgers- medium rare, please! The drink & the wine look good. I've not been to Southampton, only Dover.

Today's weather was absolutely scrumptious - sunny & in the upper 70s, with very little humidity. I saw the family of deer happily munching away on the fruit of the Japanese dogwood, but by the time I could take a picture, they were gone. 

Good news from the surgeon. He removed the bandage on my hip, took X-rays, put on some steri-strips, & seemed very happy. I'm to come back in 4 weeks and, oh yes, said I COULD DRIVE whenever I was ready. Woohoo - so glad because my calendar is filling up!

Prayers for all in need, and cheers for all who are celebrating, particularly those aboard BHBs!

Edi, that is great news, about you hip, and I know you are happy you can drive now.

1 hour ago, atexsix said:

@Quartzsite Cruiser Really?  I never would have guessed.  Delving deeper into my remarks on it, Mexico I was told had terrible beef, and oftentimes if you have chefs that are from there they will cook all burgers well done in the U.S.  Also, on cooking to order, they wouldn't do it for me in the Pan Pacific restaurant at the Vancouver terminal, the steward said it was a law there, local or national I don't know, but I ordered it anyway.  

We were surprised, too.  But my guess is for the world cruise, they spent a bit more to get better food than for a normal cruise.

2 minutes ago, JazzyV said:

Good afternoon. I'm back from PT, the dentist and the grocery store. It is so gorgeous out! 75F, sunny, low humidity. I left PT about a half hour before the dentist appointment, and was there in 10 minutes. I was called back early and out the door about 10 minutes after my appointment time. The crown is back on. There's not a lot of tooth there, and he said if the crown keeps coming off he'd suggest a root canal, then a post and crown. Sort of like an implant without removing the tooth. No discomfort was involved. At PT I felt sluggish, but pushed through. Lots of yellow school buses out and about.

Thanks for the comments on the cactus. Mine don't grow much in height, but have flowers each summer. Seems they put their energy into flowering. BFF's (the parents of my cacti) grow so tall he can barely bring them into the house in the fall, so he cut his and mine are from the cuttings. His used to flower but haven't for a few years.

@Cruising-along I hope the kidney tests are improved or at least stable. 

@aliaschief Safe travels tomorrow.

@bennybear How cool that you got that photo. 

@dfish Wow on those desserts. 

@quilty964 Very nice sunrise over the lake. 

@Seasick Sailor That sounds like a bit of a workout, pushing YSH uphill. You deserve dessert at dinner tonight! I hope the woman who collapsed is ok.

@Quartzsite Cruiser I've had injections in my knee for years. The steroid ones used to work great, then gradually weren't effective. Last year before I went on the TA I had the gel injections and I didn't think they helped. 

@NextOne Woohoo indeed, on your Ortho appointment and getting clearance to drive. 

Vanessa, I'm glad you could get the crown back on so quickly.  That is interesting about being able to have a "partial" implant without having the tooth removed.  I'm sorry the gel injections  didn't seem to help.

Lenda

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, quilty964 said:

@atexsixYup, there are a lot of trees that are just starting to change color...fall is good, but not winter!  (Wisconsin)

I will try and get some pictures for tomorrow's daily.  

I LOVE fall, my favorite season by far.....but yes, I mostly agree on winter, even though the occasional snowfall we get is so beautiful, but I grew up in northern Illinois so I understand the sentiment. 

BTW, those maps they use that predict peak foliage are never accurate, at least around here.  I'm not sure they understand elevation and micro-climates and all the other local variables.

Edited by atexsix
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Edi, that is great news, about you hip, and I know you are happy you can drive now.

We were surprised, too.  But my guess is for the world cruise, they spent a bit more to get better food than for a normal cruise.

Vanessa, I'm glad you could get the crown back on so quickly.  That is interesting about being able to have a "partial" implant without having the tooth removed.  I'm sorry the gel injections  didn't seem to help.

Lenda

That would make sense, otherwise they'd have a lot of angry passengers on their hands with an endless number of sea days to file complaints.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Ground hamburger can harbor E. coli and cause serious kidney disease.  We had numerous little ones hospitalized earlier this year.   Rare steak is ok as it is not contaminated by the grinding. Just fyi

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, bennybear said:

Ground hamburger can harbor E. coli and cause serious kidney disease.  We had numerous little ones hospitalized earlier this year.   Rare steak is ok as it is not contaminated by the grinding. Just fyi

To clarify, the ground hamburger can cause the kidney disease or the e. coli?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, atexsix said:

21 minutes ago, atexsix said:

The e-coli

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

53 minutes ago, bennybear said:

That is why hamburger meat is the one beef that I want well done.  Otherwise, it's medium rare.

Lenda

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

That is why hamburger meat is the one beef that I want well done.  Otherwise, it's medium rare.

Lenda

I still eat it bloody rare and I've been known to eat the raw stray pieces left on the plate before grilling....perhaps I better stop there.

• Like 7

Well there's a half hour I'm never going to get back.  The state freeway toll road website NEVER works.  Dear Dad couldn't get it to work when we used to have it in his name, now I get the same spinning circle of death.  I'll have to just send them a check.

UGH....sorry for the rant, I just don't have luck with government websites.

• Like 5