So who is getting ready to book for 2026/27?

gordylad

23 hours ago, gordylad said:

any cruises taking your fancy from what we know?

I don't have anything booked in 2026 yet.  I am, in part, waiting for the schedules for my favorite charter cruises to be announced.  They tend not to be announced until about a year before booking.

That said, I haven't seen any regular cruises of interest for '26 and beyond.  I could certainly book something at any time, but who knows what and when?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

I am not seeing the 2027 Japan cruises for the Millenium on the link?

Are these being released later in the year?

Not sure what they’re specifically releasing but yes, Winter Asia seems to have its own release date later on. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Cruise Junky said:

Not sure what they’re specifically releasing but yes, Winter Asia seems to have its own release date later on. 

I was looking for an April 2027 cruise.  I guess the Winter part threw me off 😁

June, 2026 is our 40th anniversary.  I have already priced out mediterranean cruises on MSC yacht club, Princess suite  and NCL Haven (ruled out NCL--cost much more than the other options.  We have never done anything except the Caribbean so this is new for us.  Waiting to see what Celebrity will offer.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RMac713 said:

June, 2026 is our 40th anniversary.  I have already priced out mediterranean cruises on MSC yacht club, Princess suite  and NCL Haven (ruled out NCL--cost much more than the other options.  We have never done anything except the Caribbean so this is new for us.  Waiting to see what Celebrity will offer.

May 2026 will be our 35th anniversary. This will  be our first cruise not going to the Caribbean. We are also booked for the Mediterranean.

• Like 3

Xcel in January 2026. We usually take a cruise after the holidays since we live in Fort Lauderdale area.  Easy to get to as I can leave the house at 10 am and be the Retreat lounge at 11 am. 

I just hunt for good fare as it doesn’t really matter what islands we go to as this stage. 

• Like 2

DW and I were looking over the itinerary list and may have zeroed in on the Silhouette from NJ to Iceland. The dates of the reverse itinerary to Boston are not good for us.

I really wish they would just release all the itineraries at once. This staggered release is a pain. The Apex TA dates for 2026 are not ideal for us, but I’d sure like to know when the Fall 2026 TA’s will be for the Ascent or Xcel and the other Mediterranean ships. 

mac_tlc

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tfred said:

Xcel in January 2026. We usually take a cruise after the holidays since we live in Fort Lauderdale area.  Easy to get to as I can leave the house at 10 am and be the Retreat lounge at 11 am. 

I just hunt for good fare as it doesn’t really matter what islands we go to as this stage. 

Oh, that is just incredibly easy…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Moby_Spout said:

Not to wish away time...

But is it too early to start a 2026 Galapagos roll call?? 😄

Never to early to start one, but you won't likely have too many people joining you no matter when you start it.

• Like 1

I have also been lurking on the Royal 2026/2027 Deployment thread. Our only chance of booking Royal is if it is the best option for the grandparents/kids/grandkids. We always check out the NJ deployment. Anyway .... in that very active thread there is reference made to the Athens port schedule which shows the Xcel there a number of times in the summer 2026. Not surprising.

Also was mention of the Beyond not being on the St. Maarten or Bonaire port schedules in early 2027. I think with Xcel joining the fleet, there will be some ship realignments. In the 2025/2026 deployments, Edge cruises in April/May 2026 were released which got the ship from Sydney to Vancouver. I did not see the Sydney-Hawaii-Vancouver cruises listed in those to be released this week. The last Edge cruise is April 16, 2027 and ends in Sydney. Could be the Edge may not go to Alaska for summer 2027. 

Nothing like pure speculation ......

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc
  • Like 1