What Class f Ship is your favorite?

It's been along time since I cruised RCL. My mom and I sailed The Sovereign of the Seas and loved it and The Rhapsody of the Seas and liked it. I know a few people who like The Brilliance Class.

What is your favorite and why?

For families... Oasis definitely or even Freedom... for a relaxing, no worries vacation for couples, I'd say any class.

If my kids (9&11) are going, I don't think their would be enough to entertain them on the smaller ships after being on Allure.

We've done one cruise each on Sovereign, Vision, Radiance and Oasis class ships and six times on Voyager. On Voyager class, love the ice show and the promenade. Not too big. When looking for a 2017 cruise, liked a December cruise on Adventure (Voyager) to Southern Caribbean with new ports. The wife opted for Oasis in October. So Oasis or Voyager for us and we'll try Freedom class for the first time this October.

We have only cruised on Radiance and Vision class ships. We loved both classes but Radiance is my favourite.

I have no desire to sail on Oasis class but would love to try Voyager. None of my preferred itineraries use the big ships.

The Radiance was 'fine' for a port intensive scenic cruise like Alaska.

The freedom class are a good middle of the road ship.. Lots to do... Decent ocean views...

The Oasis class even though it lacks a connection to the ocean is still my favourite. So much to see and do... Who cares about the ports when you are on the Oasis? That's why I have trips booked on both the Allure and Harmony.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk