New Celebrity Bundle Pricing (Go! Big, Go! Better, Go! Best)

Charles4515

Thanks for posting this. I have been a fan of the 123Go and it definitely influenced my decision to book two future Celebrity Cruises. (Yes, I know I it is not "free" and I am paying for it in my cruise fare.)

Looking forward to seeing how the post-change prices look, especially for Aqua and Suite class, and which suites (maybe just "Michael's Club Suites?) get the whole enchilada... currently, to my knowledge there is no internet nor premium package included for Sky Suites.

I noted that they still won't offer this for insides or for TA or TP cruises.

It will be interesting to compare prices from 7/5/2015 to prices 7/6/2015. Shame they excluded Trans Atlantic's again. Guess they just want us to do non stop drinking on those many sea days. :)

I will not know if it's a good idea until I see the results after July 6th.

I do suspect that it'll mostly be Celebrity that comes out of this smelling like a rose.

I think this is a good idea. It will be interesting to see if anyone follows.

Many people do not want all inclusive vacations. Especially if that means overall prices will be higher. If I don't drink alcohol why should I pay for it in my cruise prices.

And again...the people in steerage (inside staterooms) are left out in the cold.

Edited by CruisingChick

I like the concept but wonder what pricing for RS & PS will be since they already get the premium package and unlimited internet. It also waters down the internet perks for Elite + & Zenith CC members. 400 free minutes are more than we would ever use even on a 14 day cruise.

I'm guessing that the live chat on the 6th will be focused on this new pricing, and many of the other questions will be pushed aside. I hope not, but I think this is the way marketing works.

Thanks for making the connection.

I hope you're wrong but afraid that you're not...............:(

Thanks for making the connection.

I hope you're wrong but afraid that you're not...............:(

One thing is for sure; it is not a coincidence. Let's just hope that we can hear about some of the topics others have raised.

Am wondering how it will affect RS and PH also. Our price already includes premium drink package, free internet. Only options were gratuities and onboard credit and one or the other was part of the 123go promo and since we carried over 300 OBC, what was left but extra's we wanted to purchase. This cruise coming up was booked on board and is all inclusive. Will see how it FARE'S out July 7th. Decision is out until then.;)

Many people do not want all inclusive vacations. Especially if that means overall prices will be higher. If I don't drink alcohol why should I pay for it in my cruise prices.

And again...the people in steerage (inside staterooms) are left out in the cold.

Being a frugal cruiser, I also would not like to feel I was paying for alcohol for everyone

I've never felt the need to buy a package but my next sailing includes 3 bonuses

I wonder how already booked sailings will be affected

"Guests can choose among four perquisites: a Classic beverage package, free gratuities, unlimited internet or a $150-per-person spending credit. All oceanview, balcony and suite accommodations will be priced at minimum with the choice of one perquisite built in."

trying to follow this....right now we have 3 booked AQ class cruises with triple perks...classic drinks, grats and ship bd credit. Any new booking will only include a choice of classic, grats , unlim internet OR a pp $150 spending credit ( sounds like use it or lose it?)

So we will be paying more presumably but getting less as you may pick one perk. Will Elite Plus internet perk be reduced? What booking incentives will be used to encourage booking?

Guess we'll find the answers in the future....but so far not sure how this is better than getting triple perks? Seems alot of math will be needed when making tier choices. If prices get too high, Azamara may be the better choice....

Also wondering how on line booking will work....esp with current state of X website....!

Edited by hcat

Hi Charles,

Thanks for posting. Sounds like X will be following what Azamara has done. It will be interesting to see what the prices are.

Yes, I will wait to see the prices before coming to any conclusion as to whether it is good or bad.

"Guests can choose among four perquisites: a Classic beverage package, free gratuities, unlimited internet or a $150-per-person spending credit.* All oceanview, balcony and suite accommodations will be priced at minimum with the choice of one perquisite built in."

trying to follow this....right now we have 3 booked AQ class cruises with triple perks...classic drinks, grats and ship bd credit. Any new booking will only include a choice of classic, grats , unlim internet OR a pp $150 spending credit ( sounds like use it or lose it?)

So we will be paying more presumably but getting less as you may pick one perk. Will Elite Plus internet perk be reduced?

It had better not be!!! Elite Plus needs more perks not less. Well maybe not more but different. I don't need all those laundry coupons take those back and give me something I can use and the coupons for discounts on the specialty restaurant and beverage packages are a joke.

Edited by CruisingChick

Being a frugal cruiser, I also would not like to feel I was paying for alcohol for everyone

I've never felt the need to buy a package but my next sailing includes 3 bonuses

I wonder how already booked sailings will be affected

What you have booked won't change. Do a dummy booking July 7 and see how it compares.

Hi Everyone,

I've heard rumblings of this for a while, but had no idea if it was going to happen. We now have our answer.

Overall, I'm far more positive than negative on this plan. On the plus side, this should make things a heck of a lot easier to navigate going forward. I dont know about you, but I'm sick of the endless promos and resulting possiblities with each new promo.... and having to check my reservations each time a new promo was lauched. I'd *hope* with this new structure, most if not all of the insanity will thankfully come to an end.

On the downside, I'm concerned that pricing is about to go up again. I hope not, but I think it's a logical prediction. Of course, supply and demand will always have the final say, but how is this new structure going to affect those currently booked with promos, and will they all be changed ? I'm guessing current promos will stand, and you might be able to change if the new structure works out better for you. Interesting questions for sure, and I suspect we'll have our answers next week.

At any rate, I'm very pleased that things are about to get far less complicated, though I hope my wallet isn't about to take another hit :)

Yes, it's a bit interesting on the timing of the live chat on July 6th. And here I thought Ms Lutoff-Perlo was joining us to wish me a Happy Birthday ! Alrighty :) FWIW, I look forward to discussing the new promo, but I also hope we'll visit many other topics as well. I'm confident the live chat will be very enjoyable !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

I've heard rumblings of this for a while, but had no idea if it was going to happen. We now have our answer.

Overall, I'm far more positive than negative on this plan. On the plus side, this should make things a heck of a lot easier to navigate going forward. I dont know about you, but I'm sick of the endless promos and resulting possiblities with each new promo.... and having to check my reservations each time a new promo was lauched. I'd *hope* with this new structure, most if not all of the insanity will thankfully come to an end.

On the downside, I'm concerned that pricing is about to go up again. I hope not, but I think it's a logical prediction. Of course, supply and demand will always have the final say, but how is this new structure going to affect those currently booked with promos, and will they all be changed ? Interesting questions for sure, and I suspect we'll have our answers next week.

At any rate, I'm very pleased that things are about to get far less complicated, though I hope my wallet isn't about to take another hit :)

Yes, it's a bit interesting on the timing of the live chat on July 6th. And here I thought Ms Lutoff-Perlo was joining us to wish me a Happy Birthday ! Alrighty :) FWIW, I look forward to discussing the new promo, but I also hope we'll visit many other topics as well. I'm confident the live chat will be very enjoyable !

You're not saying that existing reservations could be changed are you? :eek:

You're not saying that existing reservations could be changed are you? :eek:

Hi Chamima,

Nope. I'm unsure if that will be allowed. Just wondering :). I'm sure we'll have our answers on July 6th.