Charges for infant

Yusra

Its royal caribbean cruise

The child must be at least 6 months old by the sailing date of the cruise.

Royal usually charges full price and full gratuities regardless of age. However, they have a "kids sail free" promo going on right now and depending on the ship and sailing date, you may see a significant discount. Check out Royal's website.

The child must be at least 6 months old by the sailing date of the cruise.

Royal usually charges full price and full gratuities regardless of age. However, they have a "kids sail free" promo going on right now and depending on the ship and sailing date, you may see a significant discount. Check out Royal's website.

Do you know the minimum amount they charge for infant... my daughter is six month old already..

Do you know the minimum amount they charge for infant... my daughter is six month old already..

Depending on the ship & itinerary the fare will be the same as an adult without any promotions. You'll have to go on to Royal Caribbean's website, do a "test" booking and see if there are any promotions that may apply to your ship/itinerary.

Depends on the ship and sailing date. If your ship and sailing date qualifies for the kids sail free promo, you would still have to pay taxes and gratuities for the child. Gratuities will be $13.50 per day. Taxes depend on the itinerary.

Depends on the ship and sailing date. If your ship and sailing date qualifies for the kids sail free promo, you would still have to pay taxes and gratuities for the child. Gratuities will be $13.50 per day. Taxes depend on the itinerary.

Hey we got over charged. We paid $14.50. ;)

Use the "Kids sail for free" and you only pay tax and gratuities, BUT you also need to book a cabin that can hold three passangers. When we booked our Harmony OTS cruise for January 2019, a balcony cabin was A LOT cheaper then an inside cabin when we used the "Kids sail for free" promotion.

Every person, regardless of age, is considered a "soul"...and they charge both fare and tips for each "soul" aboard. The "kids sail free" promotions almost always jack up the price of the 1st 2 guests to account for the "free" child/ren,... Just check prices for the 3 of you.

hi its yusra.. i want to know that how much Caribbean cruise charges for infant for 7 days trip?? Please help me out soon..:)

first 2 people in a cabin pay full listed price, no matter what age they are. persons 3 and up in the cabin may or may not pay a lower amount( sometimes a littler bit less, sometimes a LOT less, and rarely, MORE)

bottom line: age is NOT a factor when pricing out a cruise. the only time it matters is when the child is less than six months old and the cruise has more than 2 consecutive sea days.. then they would not be permitted to board at all.

as for general prices: cruises start at about $100 per person per day including taxes and port fees for an inside cabin and can reach over $500 pp/pd for a high end suite.

hi its yusra.. i want to know that how much Caribbean cruise charges for infant for 7 days trip?? Please help me out soon..:)

As promotions change and prices vary by date, ship, and itinerary, the best way to find out for sure is to contact RCI directly or a travel agent and ask them to confirm the current rate for your child. Other than with general information, no one here can say for certain what they will charge.

bottom line: age is NOT a factor when pricing out a cruise. the only time it matters is when the child is less than six months old and the cruise has more than 2 consecutive sea days.. then they would not be permitted to board at all.

MSC is the exception to the 6 months old rule. Our baby was 3.5 months old when we boarded our 11nts cruise between Genoa and Hamburg.

It looks like Royal Caribbean is having Kids Sail Free going on right now. Below is the link in Cruise Critic. Perhaps go on the Royal Caribbean website and look at cruises/dates/etc.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2651443&highlight=Kids+Sail+Free

I'll be the guy to point out that this is a bad idea. First and most important, it will NOT be a vacation. There are no "baby sitters" for infants. Cabin floor space is very limited, a crib will make the cabin claustrophobic. Infants are barred from all pools and most venues can't be used due to noise.

I'll be the guy to point out that this is a bad idea. First and most important, it will NOT be a vacation. There are no "baby sitters" for infants. Cabin floor space is very limited, a crib will make the cabin claustrophobic. Infants are barred from all pools and most venues can't be used due to noise.

Not really true - all depends on the cruiseline and ship. Much too general a statement. Many ships have babysitters, size of cabin is your choice, there are pools for diaper-clad children, and quiet areas.

Not really true - all depends on the cruiseline and ship. Much too general a statement. Many ships have babysitters, size of cabin is your choice, there are pools for diaper-clad children, and quiet areas.

There are no pools for diapered kids, DCL and some RCL ships have small areas with sprinklers for diapered kids. Some ships have nurseries with a charge.

There are no pools for diapered kids, DCL and some RCL ships have small areas with sprinklers for diapered kids. Some ships have nurseries with a charge.

I think of the splash zone on bigger ships as a baby pool; more than a small area with sprinklers. Even though there is a charge for nurseries and in-room sitting (if available), it is available. Response was to a comment about no pools/babysitting on ships. Charge/fees was not mentioned.

While I agree with you 100% ... and no less important are your neighbors who will be kept awake due to the baby crying.

But she asked about how much a baby will cost and someone posted the KSF w/Royal. So I thought I'd post it.

not entirely accurate. some ships have the Nursery, which, for a fee, you can leave the infant for several hours at a time. IIRC you are guaranteed X hours( although I am not sure if there are limits as to when they can be used or anything) and any after that is Space Available. also its not a crib, but a pack n play which will be dismantled during the day when the Cabin Steward services the room at breakfast it will be set up again during nightly turn down.