2013/2014 Deployment Schedule(for bookings)

PH8

I'm assuming this is still the most current release schedule ? ?

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Multi_Dest/Flyers/12027579_Deployment_Opening_Schedule_Summary.pdf

or is there a newer one?

I believe it is the most current one, but as is obvious, they are already behind schedule in posting the itineraries. One would think that if there is a problem that delays some announcements, they could post some sort of explanation, but apparently that is too much to ask. Frustrating for those who are eagerly waiting for specific itineraries but apparently RCI marches to its own drummer and hopefully our patience will eventually be rewarded.

I do love the speculation a bit. For example, I believe earlier in this thread it was suggested that RC might add another ship to Baltimore along with the Enchantment and now the speculation is they might pull out of Baltimore all together. :)

Does anyone have any updates on WHEN the Jewel Westbound TA will be released? I have been trying EVERY DAY since the 24th

I missed out on the 2012 TA and do not want to miss 2013

Does anyone know if itinerary will be similar?

janet

Does anyone have any updates on WHEN the Jewel Westbound TA will be released? I have been trying EVERY DAY since the 24th

I missed out on the 2012 TA and do not want to miss 2013

Does anyone know if itinerary will be similar?

janet

None of us know and all I can suggest is that you continue to check daily. You, and a lot of us, want to know the same thing.:) Good luck. You can pretty much be sure that as soon as this information (and information on the 2013 Jewel repositioning cruise) are released, that information will be posted here.

Wow, so Bahamas are too cold at the end of March? So is the Caribbean a better choice for the end of March??? We want to take the Explorer and am more than willing to change course ;)

Bahamas is a crap shoot weather wise. This year I am sure it was fine. It was also 75 degrees in NYC in mid March-lol.

We are looking at mid March again, hopefully over Canadian Spring Break like this yr. We have stopped in Nassau on a March cruise previously and it was ok, but not hot. And the water was freezing!

Judging by the most recent update posted it appears Australia for 2014 is next week.

Why wait until next week.

Here is the dates for ships in Sydney.

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/port_operations/cruise_schedule

Here is the Perth visits

http://www.globenettravel.com.au/cruises/fremantle_port_cruise_schedule.asp

Glen

Is there a C&A number for Diamond?

Don't bother. I called them and they were worthless, plus they were rude to boot! i don't think any of their reps know what is going on with the rest of the TAs.

But good luck if you decide to call.

Anne

Why wait until next week.

Here is the dates for ships in Sydney.

http://www.sydneyports.com.au/port_operations/cruise_schedule

Here is the Perth visits

http://www.globenettravel.com.au/cruises/fremantle_port_cruise_schedule.asp

Glen

Thanks for posting. So P&O has schedules all the way till 2020!? :eek:

On our Enchantment cruise at the end of February to mid-March, I asked the C&A/Future Cruise lady when the Jewel Westbound TA would be a available for booking. She responded, "By May." I told her that it should be much earlier as the schedule said the week of March 26th. I dismissed her response as nonsense at the time. Now it is being to look like she was right.

OMG...I just got off the phone with Kim at RCI. This was my every day 8am call to find out if the west bound transatlantic on Jewel had been released yet. Her first answer was, of course, that it had not been released yet...but she also went on to say that it's possible that it hasn't been released yet because it may not be doing the same itin's next year. Of course my heart sank...I so badly want it to do the same itinerary as this year's westbound TA on Jewel. She went on to say "I'm just saying it's possible, I really have no idea, but it's possible". She also suggested that another ship may be doing Jewel's itin's...but "I really have no idea, it's just a possibility." What should we make of this????

OMG...I just got off the phone with Kim at RCI. This was my every day 8am call to find out if the west bound transatlantic on Jewel had been released yet. Her first answer was, of course, that it had not been released yet...but she also went on to say that it's possible that it hasn't been released yet because it may not be doing the same itin's next year. Of course my heart sank...I so badly want it to do the same itinerary as this year's westbound TA on Jewel. She went on to say "I'm just saying it's possible, I really have no idea, but it's possible". She also suggested that another ship may be doing Jewel's itin's...but "I really have no idea, it's just a possibility." What should we make of this????

So many rumors going around...and so many un answered questions. Is the Jewel going to Europe in 2013? What ship is replacing the Monarch? What ship is doing the New England short season in the fall of 2013? Only 10 of the 22 ships have been scheduled for the summer of 2013.

Several people have heard the same thing about the Jewel, unfortunately. I heard it was going to Tampa year round. But they will have to have some ship doing that cruise from London-Boston, otherwise, which ship will be doing the NE itineraries? Or maybe, they are stopping the NE itineraries from Boston. I am still convinced something must be going on with that ship.:(

i'm just going to throw in that, due to the political and social unrest in some of their usual ports, they may have more ships to reschedule. maybe because that's such a poplar itinerary, they are hoping to do more of them.

If you go to their website, even though it says the jewel is sold out for August, if you click book, it shows a couple balcony cabins on decks 7 and 9 for 8000 plus. that sounds like a money maker to me. oasis and Allure are showing FL residency rates because they're not full.

I'm not running the company, but at those prices, that far in advance, and with all the sea days with not much to do but spend...maybe they should have a ship that just goes back and forth across the Atlantic all summer.

The same C&A/Future Cruise consultant (Theodora) with whom I spoke while on the Enchantment in March said the same thing; it might not be the Jewel doing the Westbound TA itinerary and it is possible the TA itinerary could be significantly changed. However, she added that with the popularity of the Jewel Westbound TA, she expected one of the ships will do the itinerary. She is the same one who said we should know "by May." (BTW: The "Now it is being to look like she was right." in my post 491 was supposed to be "Now it is beginning to look like she was right." I left out a few letters in "beginning".)

As Anne pointed out, if RCI publishes the NE itineraries that look similar to this year's itineraries from Boston, we may be able to deduce which ship is doing the Westbound TA similar to the Jewel's very popular TA. Also, looking at the Copenhagen port list that Janet (Kellie Poodle) posted earlier, which shows Brilliance and Jewel visiting Copenhagen respectively every week and two weeks next year until September and August, suggests that Brilliance may be doing the shorter Baltic cruise while Jewel is doing the longer Baltic cruise, similar to this year and each followed by their TAs. Of course, all this could be subject to change because of replacing the Monarch's itineraries, dry docks, shifts in marketing strategy, etc. But why would RCI drop the popular Jewel Westbound TA or New England cruises? It seems one of the ships should be doing them. Maybe a bigger ship will do Jewel's Westbound TA allowing more people to book this popular cruise instead of being closed out due to cabin unavailability/capacity?

I also am concerned that possibly no RCI ships will be doing itineraries from Baltimore. Celebrity already dropped cruises from Baltimore; I hope RCI doesn't do the same. If only 10 of 22 ships have itineraries posted for summer 2013 & beyond, I would say we still have a good chance of a ship in Baltimore.

Kathy

Archived