Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

I was just about to post the same thing. NCL has been so quiet about Escape! :rolleyes:

I wouldn't say they've been quiet exactly. Didn't we just get an email that Nickelodeon was not going to be on the escape and then found out that they were replacing it with nothing.;)

The shows on Getaway generally run 3 nights per week, then twice on those nights, like 7pm and 10pm, I think. It will probably be similar. Million Dollar Quartet and After Midnight will share the same theater, so they will be on different nights.

By any chance do you know the duration of the show? I'm used to late dinning 830pm and I want to eat around the same time but if I have a show at 10pm I might have to watch the show and then eat

Wow you're right, that is a HUGE space in the middle of the ship not yet labeled (http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Escape deck 8). Has to be HATM or some other entertainment, no way they leave a space that big unfilled.

EDIT: Actually I take that back, that space is also unlabeled on the Getaway, same size.

There is also the space across from Margaritaville on 17. It would make sense there with NCL making Escape's Spice H2O adults only, and there being no specific dance club. (They could put a dance club next to Margaritaville if it is not a galley.) It would be an evening entertainment smorgasbord! :D

By any chance do you know the duration of the show? I'm used to late dinning 830pm and I want to eat around the same time but if I have a show at 10pm I might have to watch the show and then eat

Of Burn The Floor? I don't recall, but that has nothing to do with the duration of the shows on Escape, so it doesn't really matter. I'll let you know after TA cruise. :-)

Wow. We've never seen Howl at the Moon but after seeing all of this chatter and anticipation, I can't wait to see it. I've checked out their website and it says they are going to be on The Escape. We can't wait. We've sailed Princess and RCCL for years, this is our first NCL cruise and I am more excited to get on this ship than the two RCCL's that we have planned.

Wow. We've never seen Howl at the Moon but after seeing all of this chatter and anticipation, I can't wait to see it. I've checked out their website and it says they are going to be on The Escape. We can't wait. We've sailed Princess and RCCL for years, this is our first NCL cruise and I am more excited to get on this ship than the two RCCL's that we have planned.

It's definitely a lot of fun and worth checking out. The dueling piano players are usually very entertaining as well.

Glad to hear they'll be there. It's kind a nice to be able to walk in whenever you want. It's just like the Howl at the Moon Saloons on land.

I'm looking all over and can't find how big the rooms are for escape between inside and family inside, so far family inside price is higher but I was wondering if it's because the room are bigger or not

Mcamcat,

The family cabin will be bigger. Anything with "family" in its description is quite measurably larger than its non-family counterparts. Some family cabins sleep 5 people.

That isn't my experience. I'm not aware of any size difference between family and standard balconies and mini suites. The difference is generally location.

That isn't my experience.

I'm not aware of any size difference between family and standard balconies and mini suites. The difference is generally location.

Same here. Once, from a GTY, we were awarded an "upgrade" to a family cabin.

Same floor size; two unneeded/unused upper bunks stuck out from the sides of the cabin, and got in the way, even when they were folded up.:)

Edited by $hip$hape

I'm looking all over and can't find how big the rooms are for escape between inside and family inside, so far family inside price is higher but I was wondering if it's because the room are bigger or not

I didn't look at insides. But, for OVs family meant near the kiddy areas, with the exception of a few forward- facing in front of the ship. And, they have additional pull down beds, which may add to the family part.

Same here. Once, from a GTY, we were awarded an "upgrade" to a family cabin.

Same floor size; two unneeded/unused upper bunks stuck out from the sides of the cabin, and got in the way, even when they were folded up.:)

Good to know. I thought they were supposed to push up out of the way. Got any pics?