Harmony Keel Blocks are in the House... well they're outside actually!

I'll bite...

Oasis 4 = Haven of the Seas (yes, "Haven" is a term NCL uses, but no matter!)

Home Port (for selfish reasons) = Port Canaveral to replace the Oasis after she's relocated to... ?

Port Canaveral appears to be steadily gearing up. NCL announced this week that they're moving the Epic here in Nov '16 at the same time as the Oasis . Now if only Celebrity would sail from here too !!

Tom

Also: If only Celebrity would not automatically send all of their Solstice-class ships to the other side of the Atlantic as soon as it starts getting warm around here!

It definitely appears like they are building the Solarium superstructure down to include the former outdoor area on deck 14, or?

Yes, deck plans suggested the same, so it looks like a pretty good bet at this point! Sounds like they are taking the Quantum-class approach to Harmony's solarium... hopefully they still allow access out to the bridge wings!

Yes, deck plans suggested the same, so it looks like a pretty good bet at this point! Sounds like they are taking the Quantum-class approach to Harmony's solarium... hopefully they still allow access out to the bridge wings!

Quantum's solarium is awesome, and there is access to the wings.

I take it that means a real swimming pool in there, not the bird bath that is on Oasis/Allure. I do would hate to lose my sail away spot on the bridgewings. Something to watch as I know I won't likely be on this ship before 2018.

Has anyone else noticed that on the current version of the Harmony deck plans Royal has on their website, Starbucks is no longer shown on the Boardwalk? Wondering if they are reconfiguring and if so, why?

Funny, I also noticed this when I took a look at the deck plans today.

I wonder what the reason is???

Edited by OfTheSeasCruiser

It has been missing ever since they added the Lucky Climber. The Starbucks text also disappeared from the printable version. This was also the same time they added the Ultimate Abyss launch area to deck 16.

Yes, I had noticed that on the deck plans when they came out but so far they have just printed the text 'Solarium' on the same deck plans for deck 14 Oasis and Allure.

I guess they might start having some reveals soon and provide more details.

I hope the fact that they are enhancing the solarium on Harmony and now with the fact that Sky and Star Suite guests will have access to the 'Thermal Room' in the spa, means they will also invest a little in an upgraded Thermal Suite.

Has anyone else noticed that on the current version of the Harmony deck plans Royal has on their website, Starbucks is no longer shown on the Boardwalk? Wondering if they are reconfiguring and if so, why?

As I mentioned on Facebook, IF guests will be sliding down on the Abyss on mats, maybe it's where they'll store them and other slide related items.

Finally found a photo of a slide mat!

cbe0e66c60b3c94a290f0d5ba7451a6e.jpg

You can see some piled up at the start (0:29) of, and being used in, this video:

Edited by Lloyd555

Great find. Did you hear the sliders voice hesitate/shutter as they hit the little bumps going down the slide.

I copied this from the description so it looks like there could be a height restriction. Not sure if the restriction is for going up to look out for the view or for the ride down. Who knows what RC will do, but that is what the location where the video was shot does.

The viewing tower offers a very special experience for children who are at least 130 centimeters tall.